Search Home : Regional : Middle East : Israel : Arts and Entertainment
- Abramson, Matanya: Matanya Abramson is an Israeli sculptor, who has been working and exhibiting since the 1950s. Abramson works in marble, stone and wood, as well as in various metal castings. He has exhibited in one-man shows in Israel and worldwide, including New-York, Florence and Vienna. The site contains photos of his selected works, as well as pricing details and contact information.
- Apfel, David: Cantor and master of Jewish humour. Available for simchas worldwide: weddings, bar mitzvahs, mlava malkas.
- Art from Israel: View or purchase art items from various Israeli artists.
- Bosmat Niron Dolev: Features gallery of the artist's paintings, sculptures. Also includes biography and related links.
- Computer Presentation and Interactive Designing: How to create a picture on the computer without going nuts. Computer presentations and illustrations, Computer modeling, Virtual Reality, Presentations, 3D rendering, Animation, Tips, Tricks, Gallery.
- Degany, Lafi: Offers online gallery of acrylic paintings (Pokemon, Digimon and others), biography and news.
- Ein Hod Artists' Village: Information about artists'studios, workshops and galleries in this artist's village near Haifa.
- Ellen LeFrak: Jerusalem-based artist presents her paintings and prints of jazz subjects and Irish scenes.
- Goren, Ofer: Entertaining pantomime shows for all ages. Performer's life story and photos.
- Inter Art Israel: Online art gallery information center dedicated to contemporary Israeli art. Features individual artists' home pages, art galleries, auction houses, special exhibits, art bulletin.
- Isakov, Inessa: Site presents the work of this artist from artist from Uzbekistan specializing in drawing fine arts.
- Israel Art: Art gallery and art information for contemporary and fine art Israeli artists. Art association and individual artists' home pages, art galleries, association houses, special exhibition and art events.
- Israel Art Guide: Guide and search engine, listing Israeli artists and exhibiting the works of many; full and frequently updated list of exhibitions with photos and links.
- Israeli Art: Provides detailed artist resources, exhibit information for Drora Ben Dori, artistic techniques, a virtual tour, and art history, as well as a forum.
- Jacques Soussana Graphics: Fine art gallery showing works of Israeli artists like: Castel, Vasarely, Kohelet Rothman, Calman Shemi, Kadishman and Ben Avram.
- Julie M. Gallery of Contemporary Art: Represents contemporary Israeli artists such as Tsibi Geva, Deganit Berest, Yuval Shaul, Michal Na'aman and others.
- Painted Lampshades: Painted Lampshades. Original artwork by Rina Shmueli.
- Papercutting Workshops: Papercutting workshops with Archie Granot for children and adults is an enjoyable and educational opportunity to renew a traditional folk art form.
- Poetry about Israel: English language poetry about Israel and Zionism.
- Resources about Israeli Literature: Articles, links and a forum.
- Sabinsky Press Artist Book: Features original works by major Israeli artists.
- Speshilov, Alina: Contemporary painting, inspired by prehistoric and Chinese art, by this Tel Aviv artist. Free downloads of Art Screen Server and Art Wall Paper are possible.
- The Third Eye: An alternative Israeli art site
This category in other languages: