Search Home : Regional : Middle East : Palestinian Territory : Arts and Entertainment
- Al-Kasaba Theatre and Cinematheque: Promotion of Palestinian theater productions and cultural events. Monthly timetables of screened Arabic and international films.
- Ashtar Theater Group: Founded in Jerusalem in 1991 as an educational project for theater and performing arts. Detailed information of their history, activities and achievements.
- Baha' Boukhari Cartoons: Palestinian cartoonist working for the Palestinian newspaper Al Ayyam. Website shows hundreds of cartoons featuring his caricatures Abu Arab and Abu Abed
- Bethlehem Peace Center: A cultural center with the aim to promote peace, democracy, religious tolerance and cultural diversity.
- El-Funoun: Palestinian music and dance ensemble, inspired by their popular/folk heritage. Includes their history, photo and video gallery, and details of their productions.
- Inad Center For Theater & Arts: Based in the West Bank town of Beit Jala, Inad theater offers performances, workshops for children & cultural activities.
- International Center of Bethlehem: Runs a youth program, art gallery, auditorium, the Cave gift shop, artistic workshops and music workshops. Their mission also includes international cultural exchange.
- Issa Boulos: Palestinian composer and 'Ud player. Web site contains biography, music downloads and schedule of events.
- Kamilya Jubran: Biography and photos of Palestinian singer Kamilya Jubran. Includes MP3 and RealAudio files of her songs.
- Khalil Sakakini Cultural Center: Information on the Center's activities. Includes Palestinian art, poetry, and details of Palestinian artists. Monthly updates of Palestinian Cultural News.
- Luke Powell: An introduction to Palestine - two galleries of photographs.
- Marwan Kishek: Profile of the artist, and gallery of some of his paintings.
- Palestinian Embroidery: Information, instructions and galleries of a traditional Palestinian art. Details of patterns and stitches used, and cultural links.
- Palestinian Music: Palestinian songs in real audio format.
- Palestinian National Theater: One of the first cultural and art centers in the Palestinian Occupied Territories. Includes their history, objectives, mission statement and detailed programs of their activities
- Ruba Hatem: Profile of the singer. Her songs, story and featured articles. Music downloads.
- Samia Halaby: Gallery of paintings by the artist and other Palestinian artists. Includes biography and essays.
- Shamout.com: An on-line gallery of the work of Ismail Shammout and Tamam Al-Akhal. Includes their biographies, and details of their exhibitions. Contact details.
- Steve Sabella: Palestinian photographer specializing in human interest work. Includes a portfolio, exhibition options and personal writings.
- Yabous: A non-profit organization for the production of performing arts, reviving the cultural life in Palestine. Details of the festivals organised, local musicians supported, and their recordings.