Search Home : Regional : North America : Canada : Arts and Entertainment
- Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television: Home of the Genie Awards, Prix Gemeaux and Gemini Awards, which promotes, recognizes and celebrates Canadian cinema and television.
- Access All Areas: Entertainment lifestyle magazine geared towards a younger audience. Covers topics ranging from music and fashion to travel and technology.
- Arts Crafts Index: Comprehensive directory of artisans, craft shows and events across Canada. Search by province, category, and locality. Includes information about studio tours and links to other arts and crafts sites.
- CBC Infoculture: A Canadian Broadcasting Corporation guide to Canadian arts and entertainment. It has interviews and reviews, gossip and the inside story on celebrities and their shows.
- CanadaPlus.ca: Links you to the city and entertainment sites of Canada's major population centres.
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC): Features news, information, entertainment, radio networks, and specialty cable tv.
- Canadian Oui?: Canadian culture, arts and entertainment resources and some trivia on classic Canadian actors and vintage Canadian television shows.
- Canadian Television Fund: Funding agency for the Canadian film and television industry. Administers the Equity Investment Program (EIP) and the Licence Fee Program (LFP).
- Canoe JAM! Showbiz: Entertainment and showbiz information from a Canadian angle.
- Confederation Centre of the Arts: In Charlottetown, PEI. Canada's National Memorial to the Fathers of Confederation with a mandate to inspire Canadians to celebrate through heritage and the arts, the origins and evolution of Canada as a nation. Info on the theatre, art gallery and museum, choral music programme, Charlottetown Festival, dining, and the gift shop.
- I am Canadian: Sponsored by Molson Canadian; offers discussion forum, news, sports and entertainment events, party planner with invitations, events calendar, music downloads, and links.
- Library and Archives Canada: Federal cultural agency responsible for collecting and preserving Canada's published heritage so that it's available for present and future generations of Canadians.
- Papmag: General-interest webzine devoted to publishing Canadian writing. Welcomes unusual, humorous submissions. Includes sections titled fiction, travel, science experiment, and arts and culture.
- Public Nature Corp.: An art consultancy firm specializing in art of the earth, land, environment and nature. Provides information about its philosophy and programs.
- The Canadian Celebrities Site: Brief biographies of Canadian actors, comedians, directors, inventors, personalities, and musicians, many with thumbnail photos and links.
- The Great Canadian Guide to the Movies (and TV): Extensive listings and reviews of Canadian-made movies and TV series
- The Hoser: Bob and Doug McKenzie's online newspaper.
- The Word on the Street: Book and magazine fair celebrating literacy and the printed word. Locations include Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Halifax, and Kitchener.
- Ticketmaster Canada Online: Buy your event tickets online and look up venue information and seating maps.
This category in other languages: