Search Home : Regional : North America : Canada : Health : Alternative Medicine
- Alternative Medicine College of Canada (AMCC): Accredited correspondence training in various fields, including naturopathy, homeopathy and holistic medicine.
- Alternative and Integrative Medical (Medicine) Society: Devoted to providing quality information on alternative, complementary and integrative medicine. AIMS is a student-run society at the University of British Columbia.
- Blood-Link: Information and pricing on services for this Oakville, Ontario `group` which provides analysis and consultation on blood typing and darkfield results.
- Canada Homeopathy: Consumer guide to Canadian homeopathic resources.
- Canadian College of Massage and Hydrotherapy: Information on the programs, tuition, pre-requisites and links to the West Coast Naturopathic Medical College in Vancouver, BC.
- Canadian Forest Tree Essences Inc.: Prepared from mother tinctures created on-site in the pristine forests and these essences are for healing and enjoyment.
- Canadian Reiki Association: Federally chartered, non-profit national registry of Reiki practitioners and teachers.
- Consumer Health Organization of Canada: A non-profit organization making people aware of the holistic or alternative approaches to health. Includes information on prevention of disease through nutrition, whole foods, dietary supplements, herbs and related resources.
- EnerChi Health: A health `resource` presenting objective research based information about alternative medicine and techniques. Includes sections about finding practitioners, spas and retreats across Canada, book reviews and FAQ's.
- Hahnemann Center for Homeopathy and Heilkunst: School that offers diploma programs and courses in homeopathy, natural medicine and other related health topics. Includes information about the courses, homeopathy in general, news and events.
- Homeopathic Medical Council of Canada: A Canadian medical directory for holistic health physicians and alternative medicine providers. Features a listing of homeopathic practitioners, definitions, news and membership form.
- Homeopathy Consultation in Canada: Homeopathic school, questions and answers, vibrational medicine and online consultation.
- Inner Access 101: Age and past life regression training for professionals throughout Canada. Includes a listing of Canadian practitioners, programs and seminars.
- Lotus Medicine: Contains text and video materials on Ayurveda, Yoga, Chinese medicine and acupuncture, bodywork, clinical palmistry and Vedic astrology.
- Massage Therapy Canada: Provides information about massage therapy including a directory of massage therapists in Canada.
- MedicalMarihuana.ca: Medical marijuana consumer directory, searchable by province. Includes information with the new downloadable Health Canada application forms.
- Mind-Body Medicine Canada: Information about this medical clinic which assists individuals to cope with and/or alleviate physical and emotional pain through empathy, education, holistic treatments and transformation.
- Natural Health Coalition: Information portal for Canadians concerned with future restriction/regulation of natural herbal products by Health Canada and the Natural Herbal Products Directorate.
- NaturalHealthcare.ca: Information about herbal remedies, complementary and alternative therapies, and directories of practitioners and suppliers. Also features articles and free downloadable tools.
- One Brain Network: Organization for a specialized kinesiology system that enhances medicinal therapies and reduces stress, with a list international facilitators, history and public forum.
- The Canadian Chiropractic Association: Information on chiropractic in Canada and a search feature for the chiropractors near you.
- The Canadian Medical Marijuana Association: Message board, news and discussions from this authority on medical marijuana.
- The Cause and Cure of Cancer is Within You: Vancouver based clinic offering to strengthen immune system with herbal formulas Cessiac and Yuccalive, acupuncture, meditation, counselling, pranic healing and nutrition.
- The Country Health Centre: Situated on a beautiful rural property in Binbrook, Ontario, this health centre offers a wide range of healing modalities.
- The Now and Zen Tai Chi School of Montreal: Offers information and schedule for the programs offered.
- The Radionics and Dowsing Institute of Canada: Independent, non-profit organization providing teaching and certification of radionic practitioners. Site consists of details on training, services and institution insights.
- Western Canadian Holistic Health World: Directory of sites which offer health products and services in Ontario and Saskatchewan.