Search Home : Science : Agriculture : Sustainable Agriculture : Organic Farming
- ABC Organics: California firm providing consultancy services, expertise, and products for organic growers.
- Acres U.S.A.: Monthly magazine covering eco-agriculture.
- Australian Permaculture Information and Design Service: Information on organic and permaculture agriculture.
- Biological Control Virtual Information Center: Biological control is the use of one organism to suppress another. Information on the method from the Center for Integrated Pest Management, NC State University.
- Earthbound Farm: Grows and packages a line of organic salads and other produce. Includes information about organic farming. Central California.
- Growing Organic: Marilyn Davis describes Leslie Duram's study of organic farmers in Illinois, funded by Southern Illinois University's Special Research Program.
- Live Earth Products: Producers of humates derived from humic shale. Information about marketing the material, and its benefits.
- Mech Linx: Solutions for biodynamic farming.
- Organic Agriculture at FAO: Provides information on organic agriculture such as work objectives, documents and publications.
- Organic Alliance Website: Promotes the environmental and economic benefits of certified organic food production to farmers, business, and consumers. United States.
- Organic Cotton: Examines why chemical-free production is important and shows how you can become involved in choosing organic.
- Organic Eprints: Open access archive for papers related to research in organic agriculture.
- Organic Europe: An overview of organic farming in 25 European countries.
- Organic Farmers and Growers Ltd: Presentation of the organisation for organic certification in the UK. Technical info, news and events.
- Organic Farming:Facing Choices at the Crossroads: Charles Benbrook's address to the Sharing the Lessons of Organic Farming Conference at the University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada in 1998.
- Organic Trade Services: Includes industry news, a weekly online magazine, an international directory, and pertinent legislation.
- Organic-research.com: An online community for organic farming and food. News headlines, searchable database, research papers, job listings, bookstore, schedule of conferences and workshops, educational courses, laws and regulations, large collection of annotated links, and a newsletter. An additional members-only area available.
- Organic.dk: Danish organic food and farming network. News, companies, facts and organizations.
- Organics: The Blurred Vision of ABC's 20/20: J. Robert Hatherill and Jeff Nelson expose the way that chemical companies use major media outlets to scare the public about the alleged "dangers" of organic foods.
- Oxfam Community Aid Abroad: Organic Farming (Sri Lanka): Nalini Kasynathan describes a field trip to Nawalapitiya (Central Highlands), Sri Lanka in 1995, where the Eco-Conservation Organisation (ECO) was established in 1978 to promote biogas technology and organic farming.
- Peaceful Valley Farm Supply: Supplies tools, equipment, and goods to organic gardeners and farmers.
- Pig Health: Organic Farming: Articles on organic bacon, pork and pigmeat production in in United Kingdom, Europe and the USA.
- Resource Express: Tapes from organic, sustainable, grazing and other alternative agriculture meetings.
- Soil Association Organic Food Awards: A celebration of the very best in organic food and farming.
- Soil Foodweb Incorporated: Soil health laboratory services for organic growers, and information on sustainable agriculture.
This category in other languages: