Search Home : Science : Astronomy : Amateur
- 671 Million Miles Per Hour: Animations, forum, moons, constellations, facts, solar system, missions, planets, telescopes, gallery, sky diary, news, and links.
- Amateur Astronomers Anonymous: Contains observation reports, photos, and allows submissions of reports, photos, websites, and tips.
- Amateur Astronomy Awards Program: A program that presents awards to deserving personal websites with the possibility of a rewarding Gold, Silver, or Bronze Award for Excellence.
- Amateur Astronomy and Space Website: Images, ccd information, buy and sell, and links.
- Ask an Astronomer: Questions answered by graduate students, including a question and answer archive, information on the solar system, the universe, SETI, observational astronomy, careers and history.
- AstroMeeting: Solar system and deep sky galleries, publications, equipment, tips and tricks, and links.
- Astronomy Awards: Aimed at supporting the hobby related web sites throughout world.
- Astronomy Boy: Getting started, CG-5 mount, SAA 100 list, constellation portraits, barn door tracker, comet Hale Bopp, homemade eyepieces, EQ mount tutorial, millennium rant, and biography, home.
- Astronomy and CCD Astro Imaging: Images, observing tips and techniques, techniques, equipment information, projects, skymap, and links.
- Backyard Astronomer: Contains sections for equipment, the beginner, books, the solar system and deep sky, web log, and links.
- Bad Astronomy: Most people are very curious about the night sky, but unfortunately a lot of misinformation is spread, just plain silly, but many times it makes just enough sense that people believe it.
- Carolina Sky: A pictorial history of the US space race, telescope information, outer banks, awards and recognition, and links.
- Cherry Springs State Park - Stargazer's Paradise: Information, schedule, rules, resources, Black Forest Star Party, photographs, articles, and links.
- Cosmic Voyage: Getting started, deep sky and planetary observing, astrophotography, sketching, glossary, and links.
- Cradle-Ribeiro Observatory: Observatory and equipment information, shows, images, and links.
- Daniels Astronomical Page: News, images, and links.
- Digital Astronomy Gallery: Images, star enhancement processing, equipment information, and what's new.
- Eagles Eye on the Sky: Monthly guide to what's up in the sky.
- Elsbury Observatory: Astrovideo, CCD and film imaging of various objects.
- Galaxies: Customized a specific location, events in the sky, photography, information, programs, and links.
- How To Learn Astronomy: Information on how to get started as a hobby.
- HyperCell One Astro Index: Glossary, laws, people, black holes, forum, and links.
- It's Full of Stars: Equipment information, gallery, articles, and links, with information for the East Sussex Astronomical Society.
- Jason's Backyard Astro: Image galleries, information, and links.
- My Astronomy Pages: Sketch page, scope building, and links.
- My Space - Amateur Astronomy: Sky maps and notes, constellation guide, buying a telescope, space gallery, UK astronomy clubs, and planetaria.
- Night Sky Observer: Skynotes, weather, articles, equipment, software, images, shop, ezine, and links.
- Online - Astroboy: Contains an article, news, biography, views, and links.
- Paul's Astro Pages: Images and information on solar system, deep sky and equipment, gallery, diary, and links.
- Paul's Astro-Links: Links for the amateur, clubs, equipment, observatories, planetariums, organizations, publications, and news.
- Refreshing Views: Night sky, almanac, articles, gallery, equipment information, and a homebuilt motorized focuser.
- Rogue Astronomers: FAQ, observation logs, objects, glossary, and links.
- See View Observatory: The organization, images, general interest and knowledge, news, and links.
- SkyView: Virtual observatory on the net generating images of any part of the sky at wavelengths in all regimes from radio to gamma-ray.
- So You Wanna Buy a Telescope: Discusses telescopes, types, buying, and accessories.
- Space: Offers space, astronomy and technology content, including information, education, entertainment and business news.
- StarJunkie: Equipment, astrophotography, terms, forum, photo archives, chat, and links.
- StarLore: Guide to the galaxy, and designed as a reference point for all levels.
- Stargazing Network: What's new, mini-FAQ, and table of contents.
- Summer Stargazing - Night Sky in the Northern Hemisphere: An article written by Philip Harrington.
- Sundial, calendar and Khmer temples: Experimental astronomy applied on research of solar orientation of the temples in SE-Asia.
- The Astro Pages: Astrophotos, articles, discussion boards, telescope making, observer's logs, and calendar.
- The AstroGirl Homepage: The sky tonight, astro 101, observing tips, software, astrophotography, and book store.
- The Astronomy Cafe: Books written, other web sites, and favorite topics.
- The Astroscopic Labs: Includes galleries, equipment reviews, articles, observation planning, and links.
- The Backyard Astronomer's Guide: Revised Second Edition with contents of the book, explore the website by chapter, links, and profiles of authors Dickinson and Dyer.
- The Beer Chair: Astronomy dictionary and equipment description.
- The Edge of Nowhere: Images, events, news, information, games, awards, and links.
- The Night Site: The sky this month, gallery, questions, for beginners, glossary, and links.
- The Salopian Web: Astronomy pages, amateur radio, space, and satellites.
- The Silicon Sky: Project links, weather, comet observing, interest links, minor planets, and resources.
This category in other languages: