Search Home : Science : Astronomy : Directories
- Amateur Astronomy: WWW Virtual Library
- 123World: Alphabetic listing of astronomy sites.
- AstroLinks - Internet's Astronomy Guide: Cosmobrain's Astrolinks is a complete guide for Astronomy on the web. Only selected links.
- Astronomy Links for Drennon's Science:
- Astronomy Resources: Links to hundreds of astronomy sites.
- Astronomy Resources on the NET: Web and ftp servers, links to amateur astronomer's pages, astronomy related jokes, small pdf library, space news, software list, and mailing list lists.
- Astronomy World Wide Space Link: Links to largest telescopes, professional astronomers, planetaria, pictures, amateur equipment.
- Astronomy by ExploreSpace.com: Includes an online store, classifieds, telescope information, discussion forum, and astronomy links.
- Astronomylinks.com: Over 500 astronomy and space related links, updated frequently. Submit your own link.
- Blue Planet Landing Site: Astronomical resources.
- Cosmobrain Astronomy and Astrophysics: Helpful index of links relating to many different aspects of Astronomy.
- Galactic Surf: Web portal with extensive collection of internet links on astronomy and space topics.
- Galaxy: Astronomy (Science):
- LLEK Bookmarks Scientific Search Engines - Astronomy: A comprehensive catalog of scientific resources and media worldwide but especially in German and English: Directories of Astronomy Journals; Astronomy-related catalogs of scientific search engines; additional starting points and sites of special interest.
- Mike Boschat's Astronomy Page: Many astronomical sites.
- Sky Router: Categorized sets of astronomical links.
- Sky and Telescope - Internet Resources: Astronomy links, lists and newsgroups.
- The Astrobiology Web: An online guide to the origin, evolution, and distribution of life in the Universe as well as all other aspects of space exploration.
- The Telson Spur: A Way Station for Snark Hunters: The Snark Hunter's Page is a meta-list of mainly academic resources organized on the theme of necessity vs. contingency in the study of time and evolution.
- Top20Astronomy.com: Online directory for astronomy education.
This category in other languages: