Search Home : Science : Astronomy : Personal Pages
- A Practical Guide to Astronomy: Resource for the beginner and the experienced backyard astronomer, with facts and photos.
- Abhijit's Planet: Abhijit Dharmadhikari, a self expression.
- Alohacyberian of Hawaii: Travels of Keith Martin.
- Amateur Astronomy Resources: Categorized links, books and product reviews.
- An Astronomy Linkpage: Links, articles and papers sorted in astronomy, space flight and SETI@home.
- An Observation of the Night Sky: This web page is intended for the non-astronomer in the hope that he/she will come to love the night sky the way I do.
- Arpad Cserkuti: Amateur radioastronomy, macro photography, and philosophy of existence.
- Astro Workgroup Mercator: Amateur astronomy `group` from Bazel, Belgium.
- AstroStuff: Personal treasury of astronomical observing reports, advice for beginners, and links to other astronomy sites.
- Astrocentral: A beginner's guide to astronomy with emphasis on the solar system.
- Astronomy - What's Up This Month: Monthly updates on astronomical events, star charts for the month, and photographs.
- Astronomy 4 Dummies: A general information site for those who have a beginner's curiosity about astronomy.
- Astronomy CCD images by Chris Deforeit: Deep sky images, including color pictures.
- Astronomy Mayhem: An absolute beginner's guide to getting started in astronomy.
- Astronomy Pages by James Q. Jacobs: Lists astronomy formulas, constants, planetary data, archeoastronomy, and photo galleries.
- Astronomy and Space Exploration: Information regarding organizations related to space exploration in the Los Angeles area.
- Astronomy at WEB: Links to astronomy sites and pictures.
- Astronomy by Frank: Gallery of astrophotography attempts, links, and suggestions and tips for buying that first telescope.
- Astronomy for the Masses: Articles about measuring angles in the sky, elementary particles, and nuclear forces.
- Astronomy page of Erik Bryssinck - Belgium: Results of astro-ccd photography, several tips & tricks for quickcam astro-ccd photography.
- Astronomy with Peter Enzerink: Astronomy information from an Australian perspective. Includes some helpful tips for astronomy software.
- Astronomy! Reach the Stars!: A window to the universe. Current news, pages for kids, history, links.
- Astronomy, Physics, and Soaring Page by Larry Bogan: A collection of Astronomical projects, lectures, and calculations. Orbits, Sunspots, Occultations, and Magnitudes.
- Barbara's Astronomy Page: For beginning backyard astronomers, listing planetary positions, comets, asteroids, meteor showers, tips & lots of links.
- Benastro's Astronomy: A general information site for those who have a beginner's curiosity about the stars and planets
- Bill Leslie's Home Page: Photographs of the Sun and the Moon. Moray's Astronomy club, SIGMA Golf in Forres, Scotland.
- Bluebird Observatory: A `resource` for backyard astronomy including original content and many links from a working amateur astronomical observatory.
- Chodakowski's Freeware Links: Links to astronomy, weather, and other science related freeware. Business spreadsheet freeware download.
- Colliding Galaxies and the Fate of the Milky Way: Continuing discussion of the fate of the Milky Way Galaxy and ultimately the universe.
- Comets: This site contains a short description on Comets.
- Cool Observatory: Images, information and advise for getting started stargazing. The title is really where the Observatory is: Cool, Calif..
- Curt Hall's Amateur Astronomy Site: Astronomy website created for the amateur astronomer and casual observer.
- Cycles, resonances, synchronizations: Cyclical phenomena in the solar system.
- Dan's Astronomy and Physics: Links to astronomy and physics sites.
- Dans Astrophotography site: Some of my Astrophotos.
- Dave & Jeanne's Astronomy Site: Shares the joys of stargazing with the web community.
- Dave's Astronomy Stuff: Links to useful astronomy resources, including satellite and comet tracking, space exploration, observatories, world space agencies, education, software and photographs.
- David Paul Green's Astronomy Homepage: Software, book and site reviews, dark sky survey and resume.
- David's Astronomy Pages: Amateur astronomer in Northern England. Includes a gallery, reviews, recommended accessories, and links.
- Deb n' Ken's Web Zone: Astronomy: Discusses details about the solar system. Gives information about planets, asteroids, comets, meteors, meteorites, galaxies, nebulae and satellites. Includes image gallery.
- Dimitris Gouliermis: Dimitris Gouliermis in the Sternwarte der Universitaet Bonn.
- Dragonworks: Personal webpage of astronomy photographs.
- Dublin Night Sky Observer: Provides astronomy and space news, and monthly observing notes.
- Edward M. Sion: Specializes in white dwarf studies. Includes curriculum vitae and research articles. Professor of Astronomy and Astrophysics at Villanova University.
- Explore The Universe: Explore the Universe on the net!
- Favorite Astronomy Links: Links to news, what's up, research, institutions, observatories, history of astronomy, and astronomy as a hobby, by Prof. J.S. Tenn, Sonoma State University.
- Fermin's Astronomy Page: Basic facts about planets in our solor system and the moon. Also over 50 pictures of galaxies, nebulae, and star clusters.
- Film Astrophotography: Jerry Pool's images of the Moon and Constellations.
- Fotis Gavriil: Anomalous X-ray pulsars.
- Garcia, Fredrik Anthony: Contains information about our solorsystem.
- Gaze Upon the Heavens: Contains links to some of my favorite sites as well as photos and research paper.
- George P. McCook: Specializes in mathematic analysis of astronomical data. Chairperson and professor of Astronomy at Villanova University. Includes education background and research.
- Glenn Schneider's Home Page @ Steward Observatory: HST/NICMOS and other recent astronomical endeavors, professional and personal.
- Guy's page: An astronomy site with links including a NGC - Messier search tool. Also captures hummingbirds from a web cam.
- Ian's Astronorama Page: Features news, pictures, telescope information, comets, eclipses, and the moon.
- Javor Kac - Astrophotography Page: Jupiter-Venus conjunction, planets, comets, meteors, deep-sky.
- Jeff MacQuarrie's CCD Astronomy Page: CCD Astrophotography images of nebulae, galaxies, planets and star clusters. Each image contains educational information about the object with links for further research.
- Joerg C. Hartmann Astronomie: Movies from moon and sun captured with a Webscope.
- Jon's Astropages: High resolution images with web cameras, and a collection of telescope specifications.
- Keith's Astro Page: Includes comet and night sky photography with a 35mm SLR camera.
- Learn More About the Universe: Links, lectures, and photos.
- Littlebear Observatory: Personal deep sky observatory.
- Lolla's Universe: Facts and information on various topics including our universe.
- Luigi Pizzimenti: A few astronomical images taken by the author.
- Lukasz Kanclerski's page - Tips and Photos: Site for beginning stargazers and others too. Lots of astropictures, including photos of the 11 Aug 1999 total solar eclipse over Europe.
- Marc Gagne: X-ray astronomy West Chester University astronomy education astrophysics publications NASA Chandra X-ray Observatory
- Marcia Bartusiak: Descriptions of author books, listings of her reviews, biographical information, and e-mail contact.
- Mark Allison's Astro Site: Information and observations from an amateur Deep Sky astronomer based in Salford.
- Markstaff: An astronomy and space site, original eclipse and comet images, impact hazards, meteor news, weather information.
- Mars Pathfinder Mission - Genuine Pictures: These slightly adjusted pictures prove that there is life on Mars [ed: contains parodies of NASA images of Mars and of Mars exploration].
- Martin Chick Astronomy: Includes information on my interest, astronomy.
- Michael's Astronomy Home Page: Astrophotos and information about our solar system, information on LaTeX.
- Michele's Home Page: Information on research projects primarily dealing with variable stars (XX Leo eclipsing binary star, SMC variable stars, novae). Provides links to a growing number of astronomy, space, and science related sites.
- Mike's AstroCam Website: CCD astrophotography created with modified color and B&W Quick Cam cameras.
- Mini Dome Observatory: Aben Brown designed a small domed observatory to mount above a rooftop hatchway.
- Mitzi Space: Site about our solar system.
- Mr. C's Science World of Astronomy: Collection of astronomical links.
- Mt. Regina Observatory: Links to images of comets, NGC objects and planets plus information on telescopes and links to various astronomy-related areas.
- NJ Night Sky: Amateur astronomy and telescope building.
- Nancy's World of Astronomy: Interesting astronomy links and an online quiz.
- Neil's Backyard Astronomy Pages: Digital photos, equipment specifications, software links, tips, and observing reports.
- Niall Glynn's Space and Astronomy Online: An easy-to-use site providing daily updated news with pictures and weather pages, as well as a shop where you can buy books, scopes, and accessories.
- Night Sky Observers: Louisville,KY based club, member of the Astronomical League. Includes an astrophoto gallery and telescope buying guide.
- Orion: A brief history, links, the Greek mythology of the constellations and some pictures of a solar eclipse, taken in France on August 11 1999.
- Paul Kondratko's Home Page: Contains my scientific and school related publications, presentations and reference material for physics, astrophysics, and mathematics coursework.
- Paul Schlyter: Useful astronomical links, sci.astro.amateur FAQ.
- Penny Fischer's Stargazer: Tells you where, and how, and what he likes to observe.
- Pete's Astronomy Page: Personal astronomy page with astrophotos.
- Photos of Planets and Moons: Photos and information on several of the planets.
- Pictures From Space!: A collection of Astronomy Photos.
- Pictures of the Nightsky: This site contains pictures of the earth, moon, planets and the constellations. It contains an explanation of the constellations too.
- Planetary Alignment and Magnetic Field Interaction: Magnetic field interactions in planet alignments and sun spots correlation to periodic field polarity reversals.
- Poor Meadow Dyke Observatory: Large telescope-making and CCD-imaging site. DIY frame de-rotation, images, and a hints-and-tips section.
- R.. A.. Araya-Gochez: A visiting associate professor in Tapir,India. Currently, working on problems related to the physics of magnetized, fully ionized plasmas. Includes lecture notes and curriculum vitae.
- Remco Scheepmaker's Astronomy: Personal homepage about my astronomy and astrophotography equipment, telescopes and reviews of the OMC140 and Vixen GP-DX.
- SETI for All: Basic information and links about SETI.
- Sam's Astronomy Page: Site devoted to amateur astronomy, including descriptions and pictures of my equipment, tips and links.
- Science Fiction Exploration: Hard science fiction and astronomy and the mysteries of the universe revealed.
- Sean's Astro Web Site: Description of my research on ultra high energy cosmic rays.
- Shawna's Astronomy Page: Discusses composition and special features of the planets, moon, comets asteroids and extrasolar planets.
- Simon Engler: Information about Astrophysics, Computational Physics, Numerical Simulation. Contains FORTRAN programs that can be downloaded.
- Simon Jeffery: Research astronomer at Armagh Observatory in Northern Ireland. Specializes in studying stellar structures. Includes publications, essays, research projects, related software, and biographical background.
- Simon Nava Home Page: Miscellaneous topics as black holes, space exploration.
- SkyNet Space and Astronomy: Astronomy, Space, Satellite Tracking. Starting point for Astronomy and Space news and information.
- Soumen Mondal: Specializes in high angular resolution astronomy. Includes publications and research interests. Department of Space, India.
- Southern Skies: General information on a number of astronomical topics.
- Southern Skys: This is a publicly run site for space and space exploration.
- Space and Computing Newsletter: Newsletter on space topics.
- Star's Family: Collection of directories, dictionaries, databases, and related products on astronomy and space.
- StarStuff: Resource site for amateur astronomers with telescopes, observing aids, and links.
- Stargazer: Astronomy information with emphasis on the solar system.
- Stargazer Online -- Astronomy: First Light: Richard Bell's observing, astrophotography articles and biographies.
- Starshine Astronomy: This site has general information on Astronomy oriented towards the beginner.
- Starshine Astronomy: Has general information on astronomy geared toward the beginner.
- Stellar Magnetism: Information on spectropolarimetry, dynamo processes.
- Steve's Astronomy Page: Astrophotography, details of his observatory construction, observing and astronomy tips, and links to other sites.
- Sublime64's Home Page: Whats your weight on all the planets? Science, Physics, Astro Picture Gallery. Space.
- The Astronomy Corner: Offers a monthly astronomy column, short essays and editorials.
- The Astronomy WebCams Paradise: Amateur astronomy with webcams. Also illustrated lessons and photos in 3D.
- The Final Frontier: Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence; news about the universe.
- The Perfect Sky: Contains some telescope reviews.
- The Sky in the Sun's Shadow: Images of our solar system, the history of astronomy, news, and what to look for in our sky.
- The Space Technology Center: Documents man's quest for the stars.
- The Telson Spur -- The Snark Hunter's Page: The Telson Spur is a web of mainly academic resources organized on the theme of necessity vs. contingency in the study of time and evolution. This page, the Snark Hunter's Page, is the top page of The Telson Spur.
- The Tylers: A site for code developers and SETI enthusiasts.
- The Universe: Offers details about Astronomy; links.
- The World Above: Information plus thought on astronomy and on new exploration. Little information about stars, planets, and galaxies.
- The guide to the universe: Four educational trips to the universe.
- Tim Printy's Astronomy Web Page: Astrophotography guide specializing in comets, meteors and deep space.
- Tim's Astronomy: Hints, tips and astrophotography with my Meade LX200 telescope.
- Tom's amateur astronomy: Details of my two homemade telescopes, Freeware for astronomy for the low-budget/no-budget amateur.
- Urban Astronomer: Urban astronomy from Singapore. With personal observing reports, various tutorials for newbies on equipment, where to buy, observing.
- Van Zee, Liese: Assistance professor at Indiana University Bloomington. Specializes in the study of star formation history and evolution of dwarf galaxies. Includes list of publications.
- Vikrant Paralkar: Discoveries made by Voyager 1 and 2 about the giant planets and their moons.
- W.J.Kolkert: Results from the Kolkert-Observatory, like a description of the 4" instrumented refractor.
- Walter's Extragalactic Homepage: An astronomical picture gallery including observation reports, astronomical articles and astro-links.
- Weak Interstellar Messages Pass Us By: Amateur radio project to detect signals from extraterrestrial intelligences.
- Weasner's Mighty ETX Site: Resources, discussions and complete information about Meade ETX Astro Telescopes.
- Whitney's Star Finder: A window on the sky for the casual observer, amateur astronomer, or student.
- World of Astronomy: Brief history on astronomy and quotes.
- Yoonho's Amateur Astronomy: 12" LX200 owner, fluorite APO refractor, astro photos.
- power place: Learn astronomy and skateboarding.
This category in other languages: