Search Home : Science : Biology : Cryobiology : Sperm, Ova, Embryo Storage
- Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago: Embryo freezing: Cryopreservation of embryos after in vitro fertilization. Fairly detailed explanation. Chicago IL.
- Advanced Fertility Services, P. C.: Private infertility center offering cryopreservation of semen and embryos for future use by the patient. In New York City and Larchmont NY.
- Andrology Laboratory Services - ALS Inc.: An independent laboratory providing DNA parenthood confirmation, semen freezing, and other services. Chicago, IL.
- Biogenetics Corporation: Provides cryopreservation and/or storage to individuals preserving their own sperm, embryos, testicular tissue, or ovarian tissue. Contact information for offices in New York and New Jersey.
- CORD - Cryobank for Oncologic and Reproductive Donors: A cryobank offering cryopreservation of umbilical cord blood, semen banking, and male infertility testing. In Middletown, NY.
- Canine Cryobank: Cryopreservation of dog semen for breeding, and of cells for possible future cloning. In San Marcos, California.
- Chicago Area Midwest Sperm Bank: Services include donor specimens, semen analysis, semen storage. Order donor sperm on-line.
- Cooper Center for In Vitro Fertilization: In Vitro Fertilization services, including cryopreservation of embryos. In New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware Regions.
- Cryobanks International: Provides umbilical cord blood storage, personal blood storage, semen banking, anonymous donor semen, and male infertility testing. Has a very good FAQ section. In Altamonte Springs, Florida.
- Fairfax Cryobank: The human sperm bank division of the Genetics & IVF Institute.
- Genetics & IVF Institute: Provider of infertility treatment and genetics services, in Fairfax, Virginia and Gaithersburg, Maryland. Includes detailed discussion of cryopreservation of sperm, ova, and embryos.
- Genius Sperm Banks: Listing of sperm banks which select donors based on intelligence and achievements.
- Human Oocyte and Embryo Cryopreservation: Detailed discussion of human egg and embryo freezing. By Michael J. Tucker PhD, Georgia Reproductive Specialists, Atlanta, GA.
- IVF Bank: Provides storage and programs in egg-donation, IVF and other assisted reproductive techniques. Includes information for donors and prospective parents. Seoul, Korea. [English, Japanese and Chinese]
- IVF.com: Infertility, IVF, Endometriosis: An exceptionally informative page on in-vitro fertilization, including the cryopreservation of human oocytes (eggs) and embryos. Associated with Georgia Reproductive Specialists, Atlanta.
- Man Not Included: Services for lesbians and lesbian couples. Includes donor signup and privacy information. Based in London, England.
- Maze Laboratories: Male fertility testing consisting of cryobanking, sperm washing, and semen analysis. Locations in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
- Midwest Cryobank Semen Storage: Long term frozen semen storage and semen analysis. In Downer's Grove, IL
- NW Andrology & Cryobank Inc.: Sperm and egg bank services, including sperm and ova storage, frozen donor sperm, insemination supplies, and ovulation test and monitoring kits. In Spokane, WA.
- New England Cryogenic Center: Cryobank & laboratory services, including anonymous donor semen, sperm banking services, & embryo storage and transporting. Boston MA.
- New York Cryo: A licensed and accredited sperm bank on Long Island (Great Neck, NY).
- ReproMed Limited: Fertility clinic offering cryobanking of sperm, ova, and embryos. Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada.
- Reproductive Resources, Inc.: Full-service sperm bank and reproductive laboratory. Located in Metairie, LA.
- San Diego Fertility Center: Provider of reproductive services in San Diego, California, region, including embryo and sperm cryopreservation.
- Save My Eggs, Inc.: Infertility clinic offering in vitro fertilization services and cryopreservation of human eggs, embryos and sperm.. Specializes in human egg freezing. In Jacksonville FL
- Scandinavian Cryobank: Scandinavian Cryobank is a sperm bank which specializes in delivery of cryopreserved semen from screened Scandinavian donors. Located in Seattle, Washington, but will ship anywhere in the world.
- Shady Grove Fertility: IVF and infertility treatment for both females and males, including IVF (in vitro fertilization), ICSI, donor egg, and blastocyst transfer. Offices in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C. Very informative site.
- So You Wanna Donate Sperm?: Explains how to be a sperm donor, including how to find a sperm bank, how to jump through the administrative hoops, what medical and background tests you'll have to pass, and signing a contract.
- Sperm Donor Listing: A list of links to many major US sperm banks and a free search service for sperm donors available at these sperm banks.
- SpermCenter.com: Listing of sperm donors available through sperm banks across the United States. Use of the main part of the service requires registration and a fee. Free information includes a listing of U.S. sperm banks by state.
- Taconic Long-Term Cryopreservation Program: Research and services in cryopreservation of mouse embryos. In Germantown, NY, with several U.S offices, as well as in Europe, Korea, and Japan.
- The Bridge Centre: Based in London, provides investigation and treatment of infertility plus a wide range of gynaecological services. Includes cryogenic storage of sperm and embryos.
- The Tyler Medical Clinic and Westwood Cryobank: Fertility clinic, with frozen storage of sperm, ova, embryos, and testicular and ovarian tissue. In Los Angeles, CA.
- University of California San Francisco, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Program: Provides infertility services, including embryo and semen cryopreservation.
- West Coast Fertility Centers Gamete Laboratory: Cryopreservation of sperm, embryos, and eggs for short- or long-term deferred insemination, and other ART procedures. Fountain Valley, California.
- Xytex Sperm Bank: A frozen semen donor bank which provides copious donor information on request, including donor photographs, video interviews, personality profiles, and permanent tracking of genetic information. In Augusta, Georgia, with several offices in the United States and Canada.
- Xytex Tissue Services: Semen and embryo storage services for patients worldwide. A detailed site. In Atlanta Georgia. Affiliated with Xytex Sperm Bank; but this is a separate storage company.