Search Home : Science : Biology : Directories
- Bio Netbook: A searchable database based on `resource` type, organisms, and biological domain. Maintained by the of Institut Pasteur.
- Academic Info: Biological Sciences: An annotated directory of Internet resources on the Biological Sciences.
- Agriculture Network Information Center: A reference service providing links to plant science websites.
- Avout.com - Biology: Links to biological net resources indexed by discipline and educational level.
- BIOME: A collection of gateways which provide access to evaluated, quality Internet resources in the health and life sciences, aimed at students, researchers, academics and practitioners, co-ordinated by the University of Nottingham Greenfield Medical Library.
- Bio Links: Biozone's Bio Links contains over five hundred links covering such topics as biology, biotechnology, diseases, evolution, and microbiology.
- Bio.sk Directory: Comprehensive directory of biological related subjects. Includes search function and submission link.
- BioResearch: Gateway for information on biological and biomedical sciences. Includes search function and survey.
- BioSites: Catalog of internet resources in the Biomedical Sciences indexed by discipline from UCSF.
- BioTech Science Resources: Directory of molecular biology, biochemistry, microbiology, medicine, ecology, and evolution. Maintained by Indiana University.
- Biochemie: Searchable database for life science topics, such as biochemistry, cell biology, related companies, databases, journals, methods and associations.
- Bioexplorer.net: Features 20 sub categories of biological sciences sites. Includes options to add sites, and view the most popular.
- Biologist's Assistant: Range of biology sites categorised into biochemistry, bioinformatics, ecology, and evolution groups.
- Biology Guide: High School Hub: Resources, links, and activities for high school students, including general biology, human biology, botany, and zoology.
- Biology, The Study of Life: Information on the various fields of biology with links to resources and tools for each field.
- BiologyBrowser: Gateway for organisms, topics, and geographical information. Includes search function, recent news, and contact details.
- Biomedical Portal: A collection of links to biological and medical Internet resources - anatomy, physiology, pathology, and histology.
- Bioscience Arena: Directory of biochemistry, food science, pharmacology, and molecular biology journals.
- Biosciences Virtual Library Index: Comprehensive catalog of bioscience links from Harvard University.
- Catalog of BioDatabases: Compendium of molecular genetic database links - a collaboration of Infobiogen (the French EMBnet node) & the European Bioinformatics Institute.
- ConservationBiology.info: Directory of web sites focussed on conservation biology. Includes case studies and contact details.
- Ecocrawler: Directory of ecological resources on the internet.
- Faculty of 1000: Database of published papers in biology, based on peer review.
- Genamics: Comprehensive resources for biology, including searchable software, journal, and genome databases.
- LabVelocity: Locate scientific products, protocols, literature, and news.
- National Biological Information Infrastructure: Electronic gateway to biological data and information maintained by federal, state, and local government agencies, and private sector organizations.
- Natural History Museums & Collections: Collection of botanical gardens, arboretums, herbaria, zoos, and aquarium links from the University of Washington.
- Reactome - a knowledgebase of biological processes: Curated database of biological processes in humans.
- Software in Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics: Directory of sites that offer software for research purposes.
- TheLabRat.com: A site designed for the life scientist (aka The Lab Rat). Sections dedicated to career, news, message boards, chat room, and protocols and reagents.
- Top20Biology.com: Online directory for biology education including algae, fungi, botany, zoology, insects and spiders, reptiles, birds, and amphibians.
This category in other languages: