Search Home : Science : Biology : Immunology : Publications : Journals
- ACI International: Official organ of the International Association of Allergology and Clinical Immunology. New issues every two months. Tables of content available to all.
- Annual Review of Immunology: Once-yearly published review journal. Makes its tables of contents and abstracts available to all, though full articles require a subscription.
- Clinical & Applied Immunology Reviews: Peer-reviewed articles on the immune system in healthy patients, indications and interpretation of testing, development of new immunological procedures and regulatory issues related to the development of clinical tests. From the Association of Medical Laboratory Immunologists.
- Clinical Application of Immunology: Focused on latest discoveries in the area of autoimmunity, allergology and infectology for clinicians. Includes scope, instructions to authors, international editors and contacts in VMI-Pleven, Bulgaria.
- Clinical Immunology: Publishes original research on the molecular and cellular bases of immunological disease. Also features short analytical reviews of timely topics in basic immunology, case reports, and letters to the editor. Official Journal of the Clinical Immunology Society
- Clinical and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology: Bimonthly journal dedicated to clinical laboratory immunology. Includes peer-reviewed articles, minireviews, case reports, and guest commentaries. Full articles and tables of contents available from January 1998 onwards, although recent articles require a subscription. From the American Society for Immunology.
- Comparative Immunology, Microbiology & Infectious Diseases: Aims to help interdisciplinary cooperation between physicians and veternarians, and therefore covers fields of common interest. Tables of contents and abstracts available to all. Online access to full text requires subscription.
- Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology: Helps clinicians and researchers keep up to date in a systematic way. Includes literature reviews, annotated references and a comprehensive bibliography. New issues every two months.
- Current Opinion in Infectious Diseases: Helps clinicians and researchers keep up to date in a systematic way. Includes literature reviews, bulleted and annotated references. New issues every two months.
- E-Journals by Subject: Allergy and Immunology: A collection of links to clinical and basic immunology research journals. Compiled by the Frederick L. Ehrman Library of the New York University School of Medicine.
- European Journal of Immunology: International journal focusing on the various aspects of immunological research. Reports the latest breakthroughs. Associated with the European Federation of Immunological Societies.
- Genetic Vaccines and Therapy: Peer-reviewed, open access online articles on clinical and basic research in pathogen genes for vaccines and targets for therapy, novel transfer vectors and methods of delivery in treating human disease.
- Genomunity: List of publications on the interdisciplinary research between genomics and immunology. By a reseearcher in Plymouth, MN.
- HIV Clinical Trials: Bimonthly, international, peer-reviewed, independent journal of clinical research in HIV or AIDS therapeutics. Access to old articles for all.
- Immunity: Cell Press Journal providing large-scale peer-reviewed immunology research articles. Archives of abstracts and tables of contents available to all.
- Immunologist: Official organ of the International Union of Immunological Societies. Cosponsored by the Clinical Immunology Society. Table of contents provided.
- Immunology & Allergy Clinics of North America: Focused on latest trends in patient management and newest advances.
- Immunology Journals on the WWW: Links to immunology journals.
- Immunology and Allergy Clinics: Reviews new diagnostic and management techniques for a single clinical problem, and makes them simple to apply. Past content listing available to all. Journal may be puchased online.
- Immunology and Cell Biology: Theoretical articles in the fields of immunology and cell biology. The official Journal of the Australiasian Society for Immunology.
- Infectious Disease Clinics of North America: Each issue focuses on a single topic in infectious diseases.
- International Immunology: Publishes a broad range of experimental and theoretical studies in molecular and cellular immunology conducted in laboratories throughout the world. Has an archive of featured articles and original research papers.
- Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: Brings clinical papers, case reports, and examinations of equipment and techniques to physicians concerned with clinical manifestations of allergies in their practice. Articles cover allergic and immunologic diseases, treatment programs and industrial allergy. Issues may be browsed by all, but selected articles require a subscription. From the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology.
- Journal of Autoimmunity: Publishes papers about auto-immune disorders on topics such as the mechanism of self-recognition, regulation of responses, diagnostic tests, epidemiology, patho-physiology, and treatments. Journal may be ordered online.
- Journal of Hospital Infection: Monthly journal publishes original articles in the field of hospital-acquired infection and related subjects. Abstracts available to all. Full texts require a subscription. From the Hospital Infection Society.
- Journal of Immunology: The peer-reviewed research publication of the American Association of Immunologists. Features both clinical and basic immunologic research. Archive containing tables of contents, abstracts and full articles from 1998-2002 available to all.
- Journal of Immunotherapy: Official journal of the Society for Biological Therapy. Focusing on clinical studies of the immunologic response to cancer and other diseases. Table of contents, author guidelines, editorial board and subscription information.
- Journal of Infection: Publishes original papers on all aspects of infection - clinical, microbiological, epidemiological and molecular. Aims to bring together the best work in this field. Tables of contents and abstracts available to all. Full text requires a subscription. From the British Infection Society.
- Journal of Reproductive Immunology: Aims to provide a critical forum for the dissemination of results from high quality research in all aspects of experimental, animal and clinical reproductive immunology. Tables of contents available to all. Access to full text articles requires a subscription.
- Nature Immunology: News and views on research topics, such as immune systems, immunodeficiency and inflammation. Monthly contents available to all. From Nature Publishing Group.
- Nature Reviews Immunology: Coverage of immunology from fundamental mechanisms to applied aspects. In addition to review articles, it highlights recent developments and new primary papers. Selected highlights, reviews and perspectives available to all.
- Russian Journal of Immunology: Offers full-text English version of Russian leading scientific journal in the field of experimental and clinical immunology and some adjacent branches. Official journal of the Russian Society of Immunology.
- The Journal of Experimental Medicine: Peer-reviewed journal which focuses on larger-scale articles related to basic immunolgic research. Tables of contents and full text of articles from 1996 available to all, although recent articles require a subscription. Published by the Rockefeller University Press.
- Year Book of Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology: Published yearly. Online purchase is possible.
- eSkin and Allergy News: Provides news for the practicing dermatologist and commentary about clinical developments in the field, the impact of health care policy on the specialty and the physician's practice. Issues available to all.