Search Home : Science : Biology : Meetings
- 10th Invertebrate Reproduction and Development Conference: Includes registration, accommodation, and tours. Newcastle, U.K.
- 13th International Conference on Invertebrate Dioxygen Binding Proteins: Contains topics, program, registration form and venue details. Mainz, Germany.
- 17th International Symposium on Biospeleology: Contains program, registration form, accommodation details, and general information. Raipur, India.
- 28th Annual Larval Fish Conference: Contains program, registration, and accommodation information. Clemson, South Carolina, USA.
- 2nd International Conference on Systems Biology: Application of experimental, theoretical and modeling techniques to the study of biological organisms at all scales. Keynote speakers, schedule, presentation guidelines, registration form, and travel information. Pasadena, California, U.S.
- 3rd Conference on High Pressure Bioscience and Biotechnology: Circular and general information. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 3rd International Conference of Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry in Africa: Includes scientific program, presentation instructions, registration form and venue information. KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
- 43rd International Conference on the Bioscience of Lipids: Covering biochemical, biophysical, molecular biological and cell biological aspects of lipids. Contains program (scientific and social), presentation guidelines, online registration, tours, and general information. Graz, Austria.
- 4th International Conference on Systems Biology: Includes program, registration and local information. Missouri, U.S.
- 4th International Plant Biomechanics Conference: Includes program, online paper submission, and general information. East Lansing, Michigan, U.S.
- 6th International Conference on Systems Biology: Includes event information and registration. Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
- 6th International Congress of Systematic and Evolutionary Biology: Covers ten major themes relating to biodiversity in the information age. Scientific program, registration form, excursions and tours, list of committees, venue information, and tourist links. Patras, Greece.
- Australian Marine Sciences Association Annual Conference 2004: Range of themes including ecosystem change, biophysical oceanography, aquaculture and fisheries, and management. Includes program, registration, paper and poster information, and related links. Tasmania, Australia.
- BECON Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Symposium: Aimed at achieving a better understanding, for biologists, of nanoscience and nanotechnology, identifying possible applications relevant to biology and medicine, and exploring future research possibilities. Bethesda, Maryland, US.
- BioVision: World Life Sciences Forum: Annual event dedicated to linking life sciences with news, society and industry. Contains newsletters and details about upcoming and previous conferences.
- Canadian Federation of Biological Societies 46th Annual Meeting: Cardiovascular and metabolic disease theme. Contains program, presentation guidelines, abstract submission form, and registration information and form. Ottawa, Canada.
- Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry in Africa Conference: Papers on animal physiology and biochemistry relating to the African environment or species will be presented. Includes scientific program, presentation instructions, abstracts, list of delegates, registration and venue information, and tourist links. Chobe National Park, Botswana.
- Eurotron Glycoscience Conferences: Series of virtual conferences in glycobiology and related glycoscience themes. Contains general and registration information, and archives of previous meetings.
- FASEB Office of Scientific Meetings and Conferences: Information on approximately 12 meetings and 24 Conferences organized by the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology.
- International Conference on Magnetic Resonance in Biological Systems: Contains program, online registration, abstract submission, presenter guidelines, and links of interest. Toronto, Canada.
- Keystone Symposia Scientific Conferences: Organizes molecular and cellular biology meetings in Alberta, California, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah, U.S. Contains list of symposia with scientific programs, registration and abstract submission forms.
- Plant Species-Level Systematics Symposium: Topics covered include species radiations, molecular evolution, multiple genomes, and identification and diagnostics. Contains program, online registration, tourist information, and related links. Leiden, The Netherlands.
- Plant and Microbe Adaptations to Cold Meeting: Winter survival of agricultural and forest plants, as well as the functioning of microbes at low temperatures. Includes program, registration information, accommodations, transportation, and tourist information. Quebec City, Canada.
- Plasmid Biology: Discussion of all aspects of basic and applied plasmid biology. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Soft Condensed Matter Physics in Molecular and Cell Biology: Contains lecture slides and program. Edinburgh, Scotland.
- The 4th International Symposium on Serpin Structure, Function and Biology: Includes pre-registration form. Cairns, Australia.