Search Home : Science : Biology : Methods and Techniques : Microscopy
- Atto Bioscience: Specializes in technologies for live cell-based assays and affiliated technologies including confocal high-throughput imaging.
- Belmonte Park Laboratories: Offers microbiological testing services.
- Bio Slides Laboratory: Company in India that makes and markets prepared biological slides for schools, colleges and universities.
- BioIndustrial Products: Sells products used in biology and science.
- Bioptechs, Inc.: Develops, manufactures, and markets live-cell microscopy environmental control systems.
- Brewster Angle Microscopy: Description of Brewster Angle Microscopy with example applications for surfactant and protein/surfactant systems. From the Univ. of Leeds, UK.
- Brunel Microscopes Ltd: UK supplier of microscopes and accessories. Products include prepared slides, books and investigation kits.
- Bunton Instrument Co.: New and used microscopes, analog and digital cameras, 2D and 3D video microscopy products, and a wide range of other accessories. Basic and advanced courses in biological microscopy and microscope service and repair at Maryland HQ.
- Cell Finder Microscope Slides: Provides permanently coded CF-microscope slides which provide X-Y coordinates for location purposes. Located in Holland.
- Conix Research: Makes motorized stages, remote focus accessories (RFA), Computerized Z-motor, Epi Filter Changers, Filters.
- Cytoview: Developer of software tools for assisting life science research via molecular imagery analysis. Located in Israel.
- Digital Scientific: Distributes the SmartCapture software which is used for molecular cytogenetics and other fluorescence imaging applications.
- Gilder Grids: Manufacture an extensive range of high quality specimen support grids for use in transmission electron microscopy. All types are held in stock for same or next day despatch.
- Grace Bio-Labs, Inc.: Innovative instruments, slides, and labware for the molecular study of cells in situ, including immunochemistry, cell culture, cell blotting, high throughput cytochemistry, cell hybridization (e.g. fish), cytogenetics, and imaging applications.
- Guide to Microscopy and Microanalysis: MicroWorld Guide to commercial, online, microscopy resources.
- Intracellular Imaging Inc.: Designs, manufactures and markets digital fluorescence imaging, microphotometry and epifluorescence microscopy products for the global research community.
- Lab Essentials: Online store for high-quality microscopes, lab products, and home health tests.
- Leica Microsystems Nussloch GmbH: Provides products and tips for specimen preparation in histopathology and materials sectioning applications.
- Live Cell Imaging Workshop EPFL October 2002: Two day workshop to be held at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne.
- MatTek Corp.: Offers plastic petri dishes with glass bottoms used for special high resolution imaging applications.
- McMaster: Provides specialized microscope slides used in fecal analysis.
- Medic Care: Far East supplier of stereo and compound microscopes.
- Micro Knife Sharpening, L.L.C.: Specializes in sharpening, reconditioning and manufacturing of microtome knives.
- MicroImage Video Systems: Manufactures video cameras and equipment used in the scientific and medical fields.
- Microbrightfield, Inc: Systems for microscopic analysis, stereology, neuron tracing, brain mapping, morphometry, 3D serial section reconstruction, and creating virtual slides
- Microscopes for Schools & Industry: Selection of new stereo and compound microscopes and Video Flex imaging devices, with a microscopy `resource` section.
- Molecular Probe Imaging: WWW resources of interest to users of fluorescent probes - from Molecular Probes, Inc.
- Narang Microscopes: Advanced and student Microscopes for medical and university research or applications.
- P.A.L.M. Microlaser Technologies AG: Developer of laser micromanipulation systems using research microscopes.
- PeCon GmbH / LaCon GbR: Produces systems for the cultivation and observation of living cells under the microscope.
- Prior Scientific, Inc.: UK company that specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of microscopes, inspection systems and accessories.
- SPI Supplies: Manufacturers of sample preparation equipment and consumable supplies and accessories for microscopy and microanalysis laboratories worldwide.
- Scanalytics: Provides software for image acquisition, processing and measurement and control of motorized microscopes.
- Sciscope Instrument Company: New and used microscopes from Leica, Leitz, Reichert-Jung, AO, Bausch & Lomb, and Wild; digital imaging systems from Kodak, Sony, Polaroid, Spot, and Pixera.
- Syncroscopy Digital Microscopy: Specialised systems including Auto-Montage (increased depth of field software), Montage Explorer (for ultra high resolution), AcQuis Bio (for image documentation and acquisition), cameras, automatic stages, and imaging application development tools.
- TAAB Laboratories Ltd: Supplier of a wide variety of materials and equipment for electron and light microscopy applications.
- Ted Pella, Inc.: Manufacturer and provider of electron, light and atomic force microscopy supplies and laboratory equipment.
- Universal Imaging Corporation: Powers digital microscopy with versatile camera support, advanced device control and sophisticated automation.
- VisiTech International: Supplies imaging solutions for applications in confocal and dynamic fluorescence microscopy.