Search Home : Science : Biology : Microbiology : Education
- Fundamentals of Microbiology: Very complete lecture notes with detailed graphics, Summer '03 - from the Univ. of Conn.
- Course BS109:Microbiology: Leicester University - Bill Grant - Spring 97
- Course BS210: Microbiology: Leicester University - Peter Andrew - Spring 97
- Course BS224: Microbiology II: Leicester University - Shaun Heaphy - Spring 97
- Elite MicroSource Corporation: Elite MicroSource Corporation you `resource` for educational seminars on Pharmaceutical and biotechnology microbiology.
- Environmental Microbiology Course: Environmental Microbiology - An on-line and distance learning course (Biology 447) from the University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada with an emphasis on water microbiology issues.
- Food microbiology: Online course based on 'The Microbiology of Food' book.
- General Microbiology II - Micro 521: Ohio State University - Marie-A. Gilles Gonzalez - Spring 98
- Grapes of Staph: Doc Kaiser's Microbiology Webpage: An excellent site contains an large amount of information. This is an excellent online microbiology course. The laboratory manual is better than any online manual I have seen.
- Host-Parasite Interactions - Bacteriology 330: University of Wisconsin-Madison - Ken Todar, Spring 97
- Infectious Diseases Lectures: Dr. Chamberlain's Infectious Diseases Lectures for medical students at Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- James E. Graham: Assistant Professor at University of Louisville School of Medicine. Research involves bacterial gene expression associated with infectious diseases. Includes a description of research and publications.
- MSc Virology (Medical) by distance learning: The MSc Virology by distance learning (Liverpool John Moores University) provides a vocational programme for busy professional microbiologists with an interest in infectious disease.
- Medical Microbiology: Neal Chamberlain's Microbial World: Contains lecture notes in infectious diseases, immunology and microbiology, a bacterial unknown lab manual, computerized clinical cases, a most common causes of infections file, test files, a clinical cases links page, and a photo gallery of pathogenic bacteria.
- Medical Parasitology: Liverpool John Moores University and the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine provides a vocational programme for professional microbiologists with an interest in obtaining an MSc in medical parasitology.
- Microbes in Action: This website provides scientific information and hands-on activities in microbiology to K-12 teachers via curriculum units and workshops.
- Microbial Genetics: University of Arizona - Christina Kennedy and Sandy Pierson, Spring 97
- Microbiology 102L General Bacteriology Laboratory: University of California, Davis, Dustin J. Petersen, Winter Quarter 2001 for the microbiology laboratory course. Contains general information, course description, hand-outs, lecture notes, review questions, and links.
- Microbiology 310 Medical Microbiology: Washington State University - John Paznokas
- Microbiology Courses at Kapiolani Community College: University of Hawaii - Kapiolani Community College - JOHN M. BERESTECKY, Ph.D.
- Microbiology Online: Information and resources to support UK schools microbiology teaching at all Keystages to post-16.
- Midwest Regional Center of Excellence for Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Diseases Research: MISSION: To expand the scope and quality of research in biodefense and emerging infectious diseases in the region, with the goal of developing the next generation of diagnostics, vaccines and therapeutics against selected biologic threats.
- Mold University: Mold Seminars for IAQ Professionals: We are pleased to announce an exciting NEW Mold Training Course for IAQ industry professionals. The flagship seminar, "Fundamentals of Mold, Biological Sampling & Report Interpretation", is a unique, comprehensive one-day seminar taught by industry experts and designed to provide you with a hands-on, immersion course to better understanding the fundamentals of mold.
- Prokaryotic Microbiology - Bacteriology 303: University of Wisconsin, Madison, Ken Todar, Spring 97
- Taxonomy of Oxalate-degrading bacteria: Oxalate-degrading bacteria, oxalate, taxonomy, oxalate utilization
- The Microbial World: Includes information and pictures on many aspects of microbiology. Covers numerous topics currently under investigation at the University of Edinburgh.
- University of Leicester - Virology: Lecture notes, syllabus, and links.