Search Home : Science : Conferences
- A New Kind of Science 2004: Held in Boston Massachusetts from April 22 though April 25, 2004.
- Academia Exchange: Listing of science of philosophy conferences, workshops, and other meetings. Emphasis on European meetings.
- Alberta Teacher's Association Science Conference: Topics will include dinosaur history, pharmagenomics, Galapagos Island and Darwin, ants, and the Herschel Space Telescope. Takes place in Edmonton, Alberta during 11th - 13th, November 2005.
- All Conferences Directory: Searchable database of science and technology conferences. Organized by category. Also offers information regarding paper submission deadlines.
- ArtSci2001: International event for those interested in the explosion of activities at the intersection of art, science, and technology. The Graduate Center of the City University of New York (CUNY) November 3-4, 2001.
- Atlas Conferences: Database of academic meeting announcements, with abstracts, browsable by subject, by date or by country.
- CODATA 2002: Information about conference that addresses interdisciplinary issues in scientific and technical data management and dissemination.
- EuroScience Open Forum 2004: The first pan-European scientific meeting to provide an interdisciplinary forum for open dialogue, debate and discussion on science and technology in society. Stockholm City Conference Center, Sweden; 25--28 August 2004.
- European Research Conferences (EURESCO): A programme of the European Science Foundation in Strasbourg. Conducts conference series in all scientific areas: discussion meetings exploring research frontiers.
- Euroresidue Conference on Residues of Veterinary Drugs in Food: Conference on residues of veterinary drugs in food. Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands, 12-14 May 2004.
- Gordon Research Conferences: To promote discussions and the exchange of ideas of studies in the biological, chemical and physical sciences.
- Hope 2005: Organized by DAIRRC, in association with the Ministry of Health, Government of India. Topics covered include drug abuse and HIV, environmental concerns, population growth, and human rights. Takes place in in Mumbai, India.
- IPSI Belgrade Conferences and Workshops: Scientific conferences emphasising synergy and interaction. By invitation with a special emphasis on young researchers.
- Interdisciplines: Allows for the organization of virtual meetings, especially with topics combining science and humanities. Includes list of conferences and bibliography from these meetings.
- JOBIM 2005: An annual meeting at the frontiers of biology, mathematics, computer science and physics. Lyons, France; 6--8 July 2005. English/French.
- Laboratory Management Summit: Networking for laboratory executives from organizations across the USA. Cambridge, MD, USA; 14--16 November 2004.
- Mathematics and Engineering Techniques in Medicine and Biology: Next meeting will be held 21--24 June 2004 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
- NATO ASI and ARW calendar: Information about Advanced Study Institutes (ASIs) and Advanced Research Workshops (ARWs), which are scientific meetings supported by NATO.
- Nature Events: Contains meetings, symposia, conferences, courses, seminars, workshops, awards and programs. From the Nature journal.
- WIPCE 2005 - Indigenous Peoples of All Nations: Dedicated to promoting inspirational ideas and practices from indigenous communities that can be applied on an international scale. Invited are educators, researchers and students. From Friday November 25 to Thursday December 1, 2005.
- WSEAS Conferences: Promotes the development of new mathematical methods and computational techniques as well as their applications in science and engineering.
- Wessex Institute of Technology: A postgraduate research engineering centre offering a series of conferences in science and technology. Site includes schedule of events.
- Wonderfest Festival of Science: Biannual event in which pairs of researchers discuss and debate current scientific questions. Much of the event is available for review over the internet in audio and video formats.
This category in other languages: