Search Home : Science : Earth Sciences : Meteorology
- AWS Inc.: Sponsors school WeatherNet, StormDisplay, InstaCam and WeatherBug. Includes product details, news, events and employment information.
- Allexperts Meteorology Q&A: Experts ranked by knowledge or prestige offer answers to questions in their areas of specialization.
- Artificial Intelligence and Meteorology: Collection of links to web resources related to the applications of artificial intelligence to the field of weather forecasting.
- Bruce Whiffen's Meteorology Page: Approximately 100 articles on meteorology from tutorials to impacts of meteorology on historical events, many articles with a focus on Newfoundland.
- Climate and Radiation: From the NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center. Includes information about aerosols, clouds, rainfall, remote sensing, current projects, publications and personnel.
- Colin Martins UK Radio Scanning and Weather Site: General information about weather and radio scanning with links to related resources.
- Freese-Notis Weather - Worldwide Meteorology: Source of weather information for agriculture, aviation, commodities, construction, energy, forensics, and transportation. NEXRAD radar imagery via InterRAD.
- Fremont's Contribution to Meteorology: Fremont's 1848 description of the forces that govern the weather of California.
- LWXI Community Forums: Live Weather Images community forums message board with chat topics primarly about meteorology and current weather events as well as discussion about atmospheric physics, dynamics and modeling.
- Meteorological and Climatologial Resources: Comprehensive links to world-wide weather and climate information, as well as journals, newsgroups, job opportunities, software, and imagery.
- NASA's Global Change Master Directory: A comprehensive directory of information about Earth science data, including a broad coverage of the oceans, atmosphere, hydrosphere, solid earth, biosphere and human dimensions of global change.
- NCDC: Get/View OnLine Climate Data: Repository of U.S. weather observations and climate data, including maps, models, links and publications.
- PlanetDiary: Highlights natural phenomena and current events from around the world.
- Portsmouth Weather Records Service: Local weather data, forecasts, summaries on the web since 1995 in Portsmouth, Virginia. The service was established in 1976 and maintains an archived weather database.
- RMS Forecasting Services: A wide variety of meteorological consulting services; forensic meteorology, expert testimony, forecasting, training, site surveys and instrumentation, fire weather, and applied meteorological and climatological services.
- Resources in Atmospheric Sciences: An educational tool comprised of short articles on the subject and a comprehensive collection of links to outside weather sources.
- Scott's Weather Page: General information on severe weather, current conditions, radar, satellite and other topics including a detailed forecast for the Detroit Metro Area.
- The Danish Weathercenter: Climate information for Denmark and Northern Europe. Includes forecast charts, satellite photos and observations.
- UM Weather: From the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. Includes forecasts, maps, models, radar and satellite images, weather cams and a collection of weather-related links.
- Weather Legacy: Meteorology information including glossary, definition of meteorological scales, software, poetry, and links.
- Weather and Climate Resources: From the Institute of Global Environment and Society. Includes links to maps, analyses, climate data and satellite images.
- Weber's Weather World: Forecast and precipitation links, with imagery links to climate date, hurricane information, lightning strikes, satellite photos and the National Weather Service.
- Whirling Winds of the World: Information on specific winds around the world and the underlying physics driving them.
- Wiese Weather Links: A `resource` for weather links.
- World Climate Data: Weather rainfall and temperature data with long-term monthly averages for over 20,000 weather stations worldwide.
This category in other languages: