Search Home : Science : Environment : Education : University-Level Programs
- Environmental Studies at Nicholas School, Duke University, Durham, NC: BA in Environmental Science and Policy, the BS in Environmental Sciences, and the BA and BS in Earth and Ocean Sciences. Master of Environmental Management and of Forestry. PhD's in Coastal Systems Science and Policy, Earth and Ocean Sciences, and Environmental Sciences and Policy. News and events, career services, expert database, elaborate student resources.
- Australian Natural Resource Study Programs: Directory of links to natural `resource` and environmental management degree programs, jobs, agencies and short courses in Australian universities.
- Center for Sustainable Environments at Northern Arizona University: Research topics: sustainable agriculture and food safety, drought and water issues. Offers environmental courses by several institutions. Supports collaborators joined work.
- Center for the Environment at Cornell University, Ithaca, NY: Research focus on Sustainable Development, modelling and data analysis.
- Centre for European Agri-Environmental Studies, Imperial College, London, UK: Research center provides areas and associated staff.
- Culture, Ecology and Sustainable Community Program, New College of California, North Bay: Offers a BA completion program and master's programs. Descriptions of philosophy, program structure, and faculty qualifications, and other news and information.
- Energy and Environmental Policy, University of Delaware: Master and PhD Energy and Environmental Policy; MA Energy, Environment and Equity; PhD in Technology, Environment and Society. Offers research areas, staff, course contents and publications.
- Energy and Environmental Studies, Boston University Center, MA: Undergraduate and graduate degrees in environmental policy, environmental science, remote sensing, energy analysis, international relations and policy. Research on global climate change, energy flow modeling and indicators on sustainable development. Includes course contents, international options, project on human development.
- EnviroEducation.com - The Environmental Education Directory: Searchable directory of undergraduate and graduate school and department listings in specialities including agriculture, air quality, ecology, and environmental law. Also has advice and other resources for prospective students.
- Environmental Applied Science and Management, Ryerson Polytechnic University, Canada: Integrated Masters degree (MASc) in Toronto, Ontario. Offers course contents, faculty, students abstracts, resources for current and prospective students.
- Environmental Education, Audubon Expedition Institute, Lesley University: Master degree in Cambridge, MS, master in Ecology Teaching and Learning, BS in Environmental Science. Focus on direct experience and offers program contents, campus life, student experiences, internships.
- Environmental Management Studies, Vanderbilt Center, Nashville, Tennessee: MS, MBA and PhD degrees. Student resources, coming events, Pollution Prevention Roundtable meetings.
- Environmental Management and Policy, The Lally School of Management and Technology, Troy, NY.: MBA at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Includes course contents, faculty, exchange programs, resources for current and future students and alumni.
- Environmental Management, Aalborg University, Denmark: Two Masters: Sustainable Energy Planning and also Engineering in English language. Focus on wind power energy, offers publications, problem based learning.
- Environmental Management, Dresden University of Technology, Germany: Provides research projects, publications, courses, programs, curricula, diploma theses, activities, and contact information.
- Environmental Masters Studies, Lancaster University, UK: Offers 13 different degrees and course contents, students and staff research, short courses, international students, virtual campus tour. Research centre with 8 foci, each explained by case studies.
- Environmental Programs at RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia: Several bachelor and master degrees for international students in Engineering, Planning, Environmental Studies and Environmental Science. Offers study guides, course content, campus life, admission requirements, resources for alumni and current students.
- Environmental Programs, College of Environmental Science and Forestry, State University of New York: Bachelors, Masters and PhD's degrees in Environmental Engineering, Env. Science, Env. Chemistry, Env. Biology, Env. Resources. Provides student resources and links to all faculties and Divisions involved.
- Environmental Programs, Mt. Hood Community College, Oregon: Masters programs Environmental Science and Env. Health and Safety in Gresham. Includes course contents, campus facilities, faculty, resources for future and current students, student support services.
- Environmental Programs, University of Melbourne, Australia: Undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Environmental Engineering and Studies. Resources for prospective students, loan scheme, University resources on research.
- Environmental Programs, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill: Graduate and undergraduate programs in Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, Environmental Health Science. Describes course contents, over 20 departments and research centres involved, research in modelling for policy development, cooperation with 7 field sites abroad, events and news.
- Environmental Research and Teaching, University of Toronto, Canada: Information about all environmental research and teaching activities, involving about 300 faculty and including educational programs at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
- Environmental Resources Engineering, Humboldt State University, Arcata, CA: BSc study areas are: Water and Energy Resources, Geo Environment, Air Quality. MSc in Environmental Systems with three options. Provides resources for future and current students, alumni, information on staff, student life, research projects and schedules.
- Environmental Resources and Policy, Southern Illinois University: Ph.D. program in Carbondale. Describes course contents, faculty, resources and research areas in earth processes, mineral, or land or water resources, modeling and policy.
- Environmental Science and Environmental Studies at Franklin & Marshall College: Offers majors, also in Geosciences, at Earth and Environment Department in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Faculty, facilities, curriculum, field trips, student opportunities, research projects, alumni directory, and resources.
- Environmental Science and Technology, Imperial College, London, UK: PhD and two MSc courses. Offers research groups, faculty, staff index.
- Environmental Science, Engineering and Policy, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA: Offers BS In Environmental Health, Environmental Issues, MS in Environmental Science and PhD degrees. Describes research, courses, resources for current students, alumni, faculty.
- Environmental Science, Institute for Environmental Quality, Wright State University: Accredited Bachelor, Master and PhD degrees in Dayton, Ohio. Research programs; industrial applications.
- Environmental Sciences, University College Northampton, UK: BSc, MSc MBA in Environmental Management, BSc in Waste Management and Pollution Control. Describes course contents, consultancy, staff profiles, research seminars, students resources and current research.
- Environmental Studies Program at Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH: Major and minor in Environmental Science, environmental Studies and Earth, Ecosystem and Ecological Sciences. Provides program information, student resources, faculty bios, facilities in Africa, organic farm.
- Environmental Studies at Colby College, Waterville, Maine: Offers majors, minors and programs in policy research, analysis, and internships. Active community with consultancy, activism, green living, campus sustainability and more.
- Environmental Studies, AES, Griffith University, Brisbane, QLD, Australia: Degrees in Environmental Science (BSc, MSc), Land and Water Management (BSc), Environmental Management and Policy (BA), Environmental Management (Bachelor, Master). Provides course contents, real time air monitoring, student resources, faculty and staff, research topics.
- Environmental Studies, Brown University, Providence, RI: Bachelor and Master degree, also in Environmental Science. Provides course information, online thesis examples, facilities and laboratory, special reports and related programs.
- Environmental Studies, Gaylord Nelson Institute, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Wisconsin: Offers interdisciplinary graduate programs in air resources management, water resources management, conservation biology, environmental monitoring, energy analysis and policy, and land resources.
- Environmental Studies, Princeton University Environmental Institute, NJ: Conducts and coordinates multidisciplinary research and offers graduate and undergraduate programs. Program and course descriptions, research summaries, news and information.
- Environmental Studies, University of Pennsylvania: Major and minor programs in Environmental Studies, Environmental Systems, Environmental and Resource Systems. Provides course contents, faculty and research information, seminar series, students resources, downloads of handbooks, guides and advice.
- Geoenvironmental Research Centre, Cardiff University: Describes research activities and graduate degree programs focused on topics such as remediation of contaminated land, pollution control, risk assessment, and waste disposal.
- Geography and the Environment, Oxford University, UK: Three master programs and PhD in biodiversity, policy and geomorphology. Brochures available, offers course information, student services, facilities.
- Greenpeace Research Laboratories, Exeter University, UK: Biological and environmental research courses, supervision of research projects, laboratory services for Greenpeace offices. Part of the Science Unit of Greenpeace International.
- Hydroinformatics and Management Systems, UNESCO-IHE: MSc, Diploma and Professional Development Courses. IT distance learning and short courses for professionals in the water industry, research on technical and business decision support, data mining.
- Marine Based Programs at Deakin University, Australia, International education: Bachelor, Graduate and PhD programs in Ecology, Environment and their Management. Offers student profiles, international applications, downloads of handbooks and courses, off shore programs, distance learning.
- Marine Programs at Dauphin Island Sea Lab and Estuarium, Alabama: Undergraduate summer courses and Master and PhD facilities year-round. Offers programs, research projects, coastal planning, news, and current events.
- Master of Energy and Environmental law, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium: Offers international, European and comparative (including US) energy and environmental law, with a strong emphasis on trade law and legal practice.
- Natural Resource Management Programme, Massey University: Offers MS and Ph.D programs. Provides information about research, staff, Postgrad Program, and Undergrad Program. Photo gallery also included.
- Natural Resource Management, Colorado Mountain College, Leadville, CO: Two-year hands on program in terrestrial ecology. Offers curriculum content, career, graduates and faculty information, the use of the Rocky Mountains as a laboratory.
- School of Environmental Science, Murdoch University, Australia: Offers Environmental Technology, Environmental Management, E. Restoration, E. Forensics and E. Impact Assessment on various levels.
- U.S. Department of Energy Global Change Education Program: Information and application materials for several educational and research-experience opportunities offered to undergraduate and graduate students.
- US Army Corps of Engineers - Masters Degree Program in Water Resources Planning: Description of a special program offered at Johns Hopkins, Southern Illinois, University of Arizona, Washington State, Harvard University and the University of Florida. Purpose, course descriptions, admission requirements, and fees.
- Undegraduate Environmental Internships University of Hawaii: Summer opportunities offered in Pacific Aquaculture and Resource Management, visualised by pictures and stories.
- Verde Watershed Research and Education Program, Northern Arizona University: Offers short courses and research facilities. Describes facilities,courses, 2003 Drought Summit reports and presentations, watershed links.
- Waste-Management Education & Research Consortium (WERC), New Mexico.: Minor degree, research facilities, outreach programs, educational resources also by distance learning.
- Water Resources Management, University of Wisconsin-Madison: Interdisciplinary master's degree program includes biology, engineering, law and social sciences.
- Wild Rockies Field Institute: Students learn about environmental issues and the threats to specific ecosystems while traveling in the field. College credit offered. From Alaska to Mexico.
- Wilderness Institute, University of Montana: About on-campus and distance education programs that provide students, agencies and the public with information, education and an understanding of the issues, problems, and values of wilderness.
- Yale University School of Forestry and Environmental Studies: Offers interdisciplinary graduate programs in environmental studies. Information on programs, faculty, admissions, location, student life, and other topics.
This category in other languages: