Search Home : Science : Environment : Energy : Electromagnetic Field
- Belgian BioElectroMagnetic Group: Researches the effects of electric, magnetic and electromagnetic 50 Hz fields on health. This `group` includes experts from nine teams of Belgian researchers.
- Bioelectromagnetics Society (BEMS): International society for scientific research, knowledge and understanding of the interaction of electromagnetic fields with biological systems.
- California Electric and Magnetic Fields Program: Government research, education, and technical assistance on possible health effects. General information on EMF, details of program activities, report of risk evaluation of human health risks of magnetic fields, and policy recommendations.
- Canyon Area Residents for the Environment: Organization working in the area west of Golden, Colorado. Concerned with high-powered TV, FM broadcast and radar antennas which radiate EMF out at the same altitude as many nearby mountain residents.
- EMC Consultants Ltd.: Specialists in quantification and control of non-ionising electromagnetic radiation. Conducts power frequency surveys and radio frequency interference surveys. Stebbing, Essex, England.
- EMF Interface Consulting: Bioelectromagnetism consulting in Central Texas. Safety, risk avoidance, electrical hypersensitivity, and health effects of emf.
- EMF Services - Field Measurement and Remediation: Provides electromagnetic field measurement surveys, remediation services, and home design consultations.
- EMF-Link: Information on biological and health effects of electric and magnetic fields (EMFs) from electrical appliances
- EMFRAPID - Electromagnetic Fields Research and Public Information Dissemination: Reports, meeting transcripts, and other materials from the National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences review of EMF safety.
- Electric and Magnetic Fields (EMF): Analysis and views from the Edison Electric Institute. This electrical utility trade association finds no evidence that the use of electricity poses a major unrecognized public health danger.
- Electromagnetic Safety Network: Covers the distinction between natural and artificially created electromagnetic fields. Includes news articles, resources and information about hypersensitivity.
- Electromagnetic Surveys Limited. UK: Professional measurement and advice on non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation, EMF, and information on common causes of concern.
- Enertech Consultants: Company is involved in scientific research and measurement projects of electric and magnetic fields.
- Families Against Dangerous Electronic Radiation: Mobile phone base-station safety. Long-term exposure to microwave radiation could be a possible health risk. Scientific, and mast planning issues, with Knaresborough resident's campaign.
- Femu - Research Center for Bioelectromagnetic Interaction: A department of the Aachen University Hospital (RWTH Aachen) for interdisciplinary research on biomedical effects of electromagnetic fields, and provides Germany's largest database on EMF-related literature.
- Health Concerns Regarding EMF & RFR: Studies, Reports, Papers and Links regarding the potential Health Concerns to Humans related to Electrical Power Lines/Appliances and Cell Phones/Towers.
- Human Radiation Effects Group, University of Bristol: Discusses research in electromagnetic fields, including work on the attachment of corona ions from powerlines to pollutant aerosols and how inhalation of these particles affects human health.
- Magnetic field measurement: Our main activity is centered around precise magnetic field and gradient measurement and its various applications in biomagnetism.
- Microwave News: Microwave News covers the health and safety issues related to exposure to electromagnetic radiation. Includes electromagnetic fields (EMFs) power lines, cellular phones and radar.
- NZine: Electromagnetic Radiation Articles: A listing of Electromagnetic Radiation articles.
- Power Line Health Facts: Activist site presents evidence on the effects of EMF from power lines on the incidence of cancer, heart disease, miscarriages, and other serious health conditions, with specific reference to research and experience in Minnesota's Twin Cities.
- Questions and Answers: Safe Distance to High-Tension Wires: From NIEHS, the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
- RFsafety.com: Useful information for building owners, community groups, and citizens concerned about nearby cellular towers.
- Safe-Habitat, Inc. - Electromagnetic Sensitive: Concentrating resources in electromagnetic radiation area, as exposure to electromagnetic radiation seems to be a common thread linking many medical sensitivity conditions.
- Silencing the Fields - EMF Reduction Principles: A practical guide to reduction of AC magnetic fields, by Ed Leeper. Includes commentary on EMF health effects studies.
- Sprint Off Schools: Campaign against Sprint's initiatives to place cell transmission towers on the roofs of US schools. Includes information and links about health effects of radiofrequency radiation.
- Static EM Fields and Cancer FAQ: Reviews the laboratory and epidemiological evidence relevant to whether static (direct current, DC) magnetic or electric fields contribute to cancer in humans.
- The EMR Network: Organization working to reduce hazardous exposure to electromagnetic radiation worldwide. Includes news and information about risks, ongoing research, regulations, and litigation.
- VitaTech Engineering: Company specializes in electromagnetic fields: surveys and measurements, exposure and risk assessments, and magnetic shielding solutions.
- sci.med.physics FAQs: Topics include powerlines and cancer, cell phone antennas and health, and health effects of EM fields.
This category in other languages: