Search Home : Science : Environment : Environmental Health : Directories
- American Council on Science and Health - Chemicals and Environment: An index of items published by the American Council on Science and Health related to chemical or environmental health.
- Directory of Sites in Occupational and Environmental Health: Educational resources, FAQ,s and links from Raymond Agius.
- Environmental Health Clearinghouse: Provides substantive information and key documents on a variety of environmental health issues.
- Environmental Health Information Service: EHIS is an on-line service of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. The EHIS provides the most accurate and timely information on environmental health, toxicology, and cancer.
- Environmental Health Resources: Directory of UK sites includes nuisance, environment, pollution, health and safety, food, pest control, housing, education and services.
- Environmental Health and Safety Resources: Topical list of sites from the Wayne County Combined General Health District.
- Environmental Organization WebDirectory: Health: Topical environmental organization directory with extensive links and search capability.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): Search the U.S. EPA Web, publications and other EPA sites.
- Environmental and Occupational Health: HealthCentral.com Conditions topic.
- Environmental and Occupational Health and Medicine Resources: Large academically based sources in occupational and environmental health and medicine within the European Union. It consists of hundreds of files, dealing with education and research, from the University of Edinburgh or linked elsewhere.
- Health, Environment and Work: Complementary site to University of Edinburgh site. This site provides many academically based educational resources (also available as FAQs), a search facility, as well as links relating to occupational and environmental health and medicine.
- Hygienicus.org: Search engine for hygiene, infection, disinfection, pest control and health. Working on global hygiene standards.
- MEDLINE plus: Environmental Health: Directory selections of the National Library of Medicine.
- MedWebPlus: Environmental Health: Categorized list of environmental health related links.
- National Center for Environmental Health (U.S. CDC): Leadership to promote health and quality of life by preventing or controlling those diseases, birth defects, or disabilities resulting from interaction between people and the environment. Site has information/education resources on a broad range of topics, including asthma, birth defects, radiation, sanitation, and lead in blood.
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS): Conducts basic research on environmental health and environment related diseases. Links to facts, scientific research, information on programs, grants, events, contracts, employment, training, outreach events and public information. Major projects include genetic susceptibility to environmentally associated diseases and National Toxicology program.
- National Safety Council Environmental Health Center: Provides information on many environmental topics. Includes Crossroads search engine on chemical safety. Frequently asked questions on environmental issues and environmental glossary.
- Online Safety Resource Library: Information on the web from the Oklahoma State University Department of Environmental Health and Safety.
- Risk Management Internet Services: Providing paid subscribers with a large collection of reference materials related to many categories. These include health, environment and workplace health hazards and information for education and training.
- U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration: OSHA technical links.