Search Home : Science : Environment : Environmental Health : Products and Services
- Abotex Enterprises Ltd.: Provides facts about lead poisoning and reducing lead intake. Offers lead test kit - Lead Inspector.
- Argus Group: A family of companies providing comprehensive safety, industrial hygiene and environmental monitoring products and services.
- Baubiology Priggen: German company offers services, instruments and goods for the consequences of environmental conditions like sick building syndrome and environmental illness.
- Bio-Tek Flood Damage Remediation Disinfectant: Bio-Tek's TEK-TROL is sold for treating flood damaged areas. Described as having unique ability to remain active in the presence of heavy organic soils and hard water. Eliminates odor-causing bacteria and prevents further growth and spread of mold and mildew.
- Byatec Containers: On line sales of anthrax test kit.
- DATAS Associates Ltd.: Specialize in providing training and services for professional pest control registration and training, food hygiene registration, asbestos and risk assessment management systems.
- EnviroMetric Laboratories: Provides information related to environmental hazards and testing for radon, lead paint, underground storage tanks, asbestos and drinking water contaminants. Inspection services for real estate.
- Enviromed: Allergy, Immunology and Environmental Medicine: Provide care for the environmentally sensitive and for environmental illness. Dorothy Calabrese MD, Laguna, California.
- Global Encasement Inc.: Coatings for the abatement of lead based paint and asbestos, an alternative to removal.
- HIS Environmental Services: Offers environmental test kits for lead, radon, mold and asbestos. Provides description of services and order information.
- Home Environmental: Informational articles on home environment issues. Products for allergy relief, water purification, lead and radon testing.
- Home Safe: Information about lead testing, lead-based paint, childhood lead poisoning, risk assessments, and related compliance and worker safety issues. Provide home test kits for lead, asbestos, mold and mildew.
- Lead Test: Offers lead paint testing as well as home inspection services for lead. Sells products to remediate lead based paints.
- LifeTrends Direct, Inc.: Provides online sales of environmental health hazard test kits for asbestos, mold and mildew, radon, carbon monoxide, lead and poor water quality with PRO-LAB Test Kits.
- Ozone Tech Systems OTS AB: Developer and producer of high concentration ozone generators for air and water purification. Description of applications and products.
- PRO-LAB, Inc.: Offers environmental test kits for radon gas, carbon monoxide, lead, asbestos, mold, pesticides, anthrax and poor water quality. Provides description of services and order information.
- PTM Consutling, Inc: Services for management of asbestos, lead and microbiological indoor contaminants. Provides description of services.
- RGF Environmental: Manufacturer of over 500 environmental products. Designs, manufactures and distributes environmental systems that provide pure air, water and food.
- Restoration Environmental Contractors, Ltd.: Building and facility decontamination contractors based in Ontario. Site has information on environmental hazards and their abatement, including asbestos, lead, mold and fungus, MTBE, and urea formaldehyde insulation.
- Royal Pest Management: Services featuring a unique termite bait system by Sentricon which eliminates the termite colony. An environmental choice over older liquid treatment methods.
- Total Indoor Environmental Site: Allergy free products for home and office. Air cleaners, mattress encasings, chemical free cleaners, all natural odor control, water purification.
- Toxicology Online: Information for businesses, and services for the toxicology, pesticide, and environment industry.
- UV Systems PLC: British manufacturer of ultraviolet disinfection equipment for applications including water treatment and disinfection of air and surfaces.
- Wilco Incorporated: Home inspection company specializing in lead inspection, risk assessment, project design, abatement supervision and licensing in residential and commercial structures. Wilco uses Niton XRF analyzers for reliable lead paint testing results.
- analytico-online: Provide tests for environmental hazards with chemical analyses of water, soil or air. Testing for 200 compounds with results returned in 5 days.
This category in other languages: