Search Home : Science : Environment : Environmental Monitoring
- A State Guide for Electronic Reporting of Environmental Data: Advice on electronic data reporting, from the National Governor's Association. (U.S.)
- Alam Sekitar Malaysia Sdn Bhd: Continuous air quality monitoring data and information for Malaysia.
- Center for Environmental Indicators: Coordintes academia, government, NGOs and industry for environmental decision-making. Purpose, faculty, facilities and news.
- Citizens' Volunteer Monitoring Program: Information about water monitoring and related voluntary citizen efforts in Pennsylvania, including directory of programs, tips for volunteer monitoring, and statewide water monitoring database.
- Complete EPA, NIOSH, OSHA and DOE Electronic Methods: Databases for sale with extensive searching capabilities allowing you find a needed environmental analytical method in a matter of seconds.
- EMEP: Co-operative programme for the monitoring and evaluation of the long range transmission of air pollutants in Europe.
- Ecological Monitoring and Assessment Network: EMAN is made up of linked organizations and individuals involved in ecological monitoring in Canada to better detect, describe, and report on ecosystem changes.
- Environmental Change Network: About the UK's long-term environmental monitoring program, with summary database, real-time weather data, information about monitoring protocols, education material, and other interpreted data products.
- Environmental Indicators: Environment Canada, Pacific and Yukon Region: A dynamic set of environmental indicators on priority issues for which Environment Canada maintains monitoring programs, including ecological, water quality, and air quality indicators.
- Environmental Monitoring for Public Access and Community Tracking (EMPACT) Program: U.S. EPA program that provides support and funding to communities to provide residents with current, accurate, local environmental information. About the program and past/ongoing projects.
- Field Analytical Technologies Encyclopedia: Online encyclopedia providing information about technologies used in the field to characterize contaminated soil and ground water, and monitor the progress of remediation efforts.
- MASS Project: Will provide an ebusiness demonstration portal for Earth Observation services. This project is executed for ESRIN/ESA (European Space Agency) by an international consortium lead by Spacebel (Belgium).
- Magprox - Screening and Monitoring of Anthropogenic Pollution over Central Europe by using MAGnetic PROXies: EU project using magnetometry for screening and monitoring anthropogenic pollution in soils throughout Central Europe (Germany, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic).
- Metropolis: European research network for environment measurement, standard, sampling, diffusion and communication of results, using multidisciplinary skills, under European commission monitoring.
- Monitoring Science and Technology Symposium: Addressing monitoring of ecosystem sustainability and environmental condition throughout the western hemisphere. September 2004, Denver, Colorado.
- NSF Polar UV Monitoring Network: Describes the network and instrumentation that monitors ultraviolet radiation at six sites in Antarctica, Argentina, California, and Alaska.
- National Environmental Methods Index: US government-sponsored database and expert system to help compare the performance and relative cost of analytical, test, and sampling methods.
- National Environmental Monitoring Initiative: U.S. EPA project linking large-scale survey and remote sensing information with ecological process research. Goal is to achieve greater understanding of what controls ecosystem health at the regional scale, where `resource` management decisions are made.
- Pacific Analytics LLC: Company offering services in statistics and biometrics. Specialties include natural `resource` monitoring, environmental assessment, industrial process statistics, and market analysis.
- South Carolina Phytoplankton Monitoring Network: Program engaging volunteers to monitor and analyze the status of local waters. Program information and links to information about harmful algae.
- TEM-FAST: Electromagnetic system for environmental research is described. Numerous examples of its application are shown.
- TSEEP - A Method for Underground Pollution Detection: Describes soil gas monitoring for detecting organic compounds and heavy metals in the subsurface, allowing rapid assessment of industrial sites.
- The RadioActivist Campaign: A scientific campaign of the Tides Center in San Francisco, measures and publicizes radioactivity around nuclear facilities to promote site accountability and public safety.
- User's Guide to Environmental Immunochemical Analysis: Technical guidance on the application of immunochemistry in environmental monitoring, including use of immunoassays as rapid field-portable, semi-quantitative methods or as standard quantitative laboratory procedures.
This category in other languages: