Search Home : Science : Environment : Products and Services : Consultants : Real Property Assessments
- AVANT Group: Engineers, geologists, and technicians providing science and engineering services to commercial, industrial, and governmental entities. Fantastic environmental and engineering links section.
- All Appropriate Inquiry Environmental, LLC. (AAI): Conducts Phase I Environmental Site Assessment reports according to AAI Rule and ASTM standard based in Louisiana and California. Features description of services, FAQ, contacts, company profile, and links.
- American Environmental Consultants: Offers environmental site assessment services, brownfields evaluations, and risk evaluation for soil, surface water, and ground water contamination. Based in Lombard, Illinois.
- Blue Mountain Wilderness Service Pty Ltd: Provides environmental impact assessments, bushfire reports, flora and fauna reports, and eight part tests for property developments. Based in Faulconbridge, Australia.
- Desk-Study.com: Offers contaminated land studies, phase 1 environmental risk assessment, audits, due diligence, and related services in England and Wales. Find company profile, description of services, terms and conditions.
- Dominion Environmental Group: A full-service environmental and engineering due diligence firm, specializing in Environmental Site Assessments, Property Condition Reports and Hazardous Material Assessments throughout the US.
- ELM llc: Multi-disciplinary `group` of environmental, real estate, legal and financial professionals with experience in managing property with environmental liabilities. Based in Chicago and Peoria, Illinois.
- Eckland Consultants Inc.: Architectural/engineering and environmental due diligence to the real estate community. Located in Deerfield, Illinois.
- EcoBec 2000: Environmental assessments, health and safety management and training in Eastern Canada. Montreal, Quebec.
- Elevation77: Providing distressed property acquisition, liability assumption, and land redevelopment. Find case histories, company profile, contacts and information on technologies employed. Based in Oakland, California.
- Enviro-Lynx Investigations Inc.: Toronto, Canada, firm offers services including due diligence investigations and phase one environmental site assessments.
- Environmental Site Assessment Documentation and Reporting: Digital environmental documentation and reporting for Phase I environmental site assessments. Site reconnaisance on your PDA, online report review and generation and electronic report submission.
- Environmental Solutions, Inc. (ESI): Offers environmental site assessments, building inspections, indoor air remediation, and related services. Based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Enviroprobe Service, Inc.: Enviroprobe Service, Inc. is an environmental geoprobe (direct push technology) drilling and geophysical services firm providing ground penetrating radar (gpr) and EM services. Located in New York and New Jersey.
- Express Property Assessments: Provides environmental site and property condition assessments, as well as air quality and engineering assessments.
- Fuente De Flores Environmental Engineering Consultants: Services include Phase I assessments, work plans, remedial site investigation reports and feasibility studies. Page includes list of services and contact information. Located in California.
- Hydro-Environmental Technologies, Inc.: Comprehensive environmental consulting and remediation services, specializing in serving the financial and insurance industries in areas of site assessment, environmental auditing, and remediation.
- Koos and Associates, Inc: A full-service structural and environmental engineering consulting firm, specializing in: structural evaluations and environmental condition surveys of any type of building, facility, or structure in the state of Texas.
- Kumar and Associates, Inc.: Environmental and geotechnical engineering firm describes its capabilities and experience in Phase I/II environmental site assessments, asbestos surveys, and related work.
- La Mont Faibvre - Real Estate and Environmental Remediation: Offers services in environmental site assessment, according to ASTM standards. Also offers property rehabilitation. Based in Illinois.
- NST/Engineers, Inc.: U.S. firm describes the process of environmental site assessments (ESAs) of real property and case histories of problems caused by contaminated property transfers without ESAs. [May not display properly in all browsers.]
- North Point Engineering Corporation: North Point Engineering is a quality, mid-sized professional civil engineering consulting firm with particular experience in landfill and industrial services, environmental monitoring and compliance, environmental site assessments, site development and project and construction management.
- OMNICON Environmental Management: Consultant offering petroleum, hazardous substance and pollutant assessment, control, compliance and cleanup services. Based in Oregon. Company experience, rates, and other information, as well as fact sheets on U.S. environmental regulations, brownfields, working with a consultant, and related topics.
- Olson Environmental, Inc.: Offers to provide Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments for California, Oregon, Nevada and Washington. Describes the firm's credentials and answers "What is a Phase I ESA?"
- Orange Coast Inspection: Offers professional real estate consulting services, and indoor air quality investigation. Features company profile, glossary of terms, news, and photos.
- Phase One Inspection Services: Florida company offering environmental site assessments, including review of records, maps, and aerial photographs, and physical inspection of sites. Describes their services.
- Pinnacle Sciences, Inc.: Fort Worth (Texas) consulting company specializing in environmental site assessments, asbestos and mold inspections, and related remedial services.
- Prism Science and Technology: Prism Science and Technology is an environmental consulting firm in St. Joseph, Michigan. Prism's service areas include Phase I ESAs, Phase II ESAs, and BEAs.
- Site Assessment Engineering, Inc.: Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments, Remediation Activities, Environmental Consulting, and Investigations for undeveloped land, office/retail, commercial and industrial properties.
- Stell Environmental Enterprises, Inc.: A woman-owned business specializing in environmental and planning consulting services with sustainable solutions for our clients and the environment based in Pennsylvania.
- Stolz Environmental Solutions, LLC: Specializes in site assessments for real estate transactions. Located in Kalamazoo, Michigan; working statewide and in Indiana. Features mission statement, FAQ, contacts, and a description of the firm's experience.
- U.S. EnviroCheck Services, LLC: Provides environmental assessment for residential home and property buyers. Also perform ASTM Phase I Environmental Site Assessments.
- e Phase, Inc.: Provides assessments in five to ten days. Services include Transaction Screens, Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, and Compliance Auditing.