Search Home : Science : Instruments and Supplies : Isotopes
- Stable Isotope Suppliers: An extensive list compiled by The University of Vermont.
- Advanced Materials Technologies Ltd,: AMT, supplies stable isotopes, deuterated solvents and high purity materials for medical and chemical research.
- CNL Scientific Resources, Inc.: A supplier of isotopes, metals, crystals and other engineered materials to manufacturers of pharmaceuticals and instruments.
- Cambridge Isotope Laboratories: (CIL) A producer of stable isotope labeled compounds and stable isotope separations.
- Center of Molecular Research: Representative of a Russian producer of Oxygen-18 water situated in Saint Petersburg
- Chemgas: Chemgas supplies high purity rare gases and isotopically enriched gases.
- Gamma Radiation Sources: CNEA (Argentina's nuclear energy agency) produces qualified cobalt-60 sources for irradiation plants and for medical use.
- Gas Oils JSC: Manufactures carbon 13 labeled carbon dioxide using lasers.
- Hyox18: Isotope O18 enriched water used to produce fluoro-deoxyglucose for PET.
- International Isotope Society: The IIS provides a forum for all chemists involved in radiochemical synthesis and analysis to obtain and share information outside of their immediate area of employment and expertise.
- International Isotopes Clearing House, Inc.: Catalog listing of radioisotopes, 14C- and 3H-labeled compounds for medical research, 33P- and 125I- available.
- IsoSciences: Custom stable isotope labeling and small scale organic synthesis including the preparation of metabolites and PET precursors and standards.
- Isoflex: Stable isotopes for use in science, medicine and industry from Russian producers.
- Isotec: A member of the Sigma-Aldrich family, manufacturer of stable isotope labeled compounds.
- MDS Nordion: Radioisotope technology used to prevent, diagnose and treat disease. Products and services include nuclear medicine, radiation therapy for cancer, irradiation sterilization and food irradiation.
- Martek Biosciences: can supply isotopically enriched biochemicals
- Moravek Radiochemicals: Manufacturer of tritium and carbon 14 labeled radiochemicals for AIDS and cancer research.
- Omicron Biochemicals Inc.: Supplier of single, multiple and uniform stable isotope labeled saccharides and nucleosides (13C, 2H, 15N, 18O).
- PerkinElmer Life and Analytical Sciences: Radiochemicals including radiolabeled ligands, P32, amino acids, macromolecules, microspheres, precursors, and radionuclides
- PicoTrace: Equipment for trace element and isotope analysis.
- Proftec: Supplier of pure Copper powder.
- RITVERC GmbH: A producer and worldwide supplier of radioisotope products for science, industry, and medicine. Product list includes radiation sources, labelled compounds, stable isotopes, and radiopreparations.
- Radioisotopes in Medicine: Stable and unstable isotopes are covered.
- STB Isotopes: Stable isotopes for science, medicine and industry, a list of some rare and unusual stable isotopes.
- Spectra Gases: Specialty gases for high technology markets. Our core business is pure gases and gas mixtures for excimer lasers and lamps. Isotopic en-richment of gases for research.
- Techsnabexport: Supplier of Russian-produced radioisotopes and labeled compounds.
- The National Stable Isotope Resource at Los Alamos: The National Stable Isotope Resource (SIR) advances biomedical applications of compounds labeled with the stable isotopes 13C, 15N, 17, 18O, 33, 34S, and 77Se.
- U.S. DOE Isotope Production and Distribution: U.S. Department of Energy isotopes catalog. Quite an extensive list.
- U.S. DOE Isotope Programs: Information about U.S. Department of Energy production of isotopes programs.
- ViTrax Radiochemicals: Manufactures Tritium, Carbon-14, and Sulfur-35 radiolabeled products and offers custom radiosynthesis under cGMP.
- Wellington Laboratories: Produces 12C and 13C halogenated reference standards of environmental concern, including chlorinated and brominated dioxins, furans, biphenyls and diphenyl ethers. Includes corporate and product details, online catalog and contacts.
- iC&2M Group, LLC: Supplier of isotopic, metallic, chemical and optical materials.