Search Home : Science : Math : Software : Calculators
- 1st Calculator: Scientific calculator.
- 5000 digit calculator: A calculator that takes calculations out to many, many digits
- A3Calc: Calculator program for the Nokia 9210/9210i/9290 Communicator: also PC/Windows. EPOC version for sale by post, Windows version is postcardware.
- AddsUp: PC function calculator that operates in Windows.
- Advanced Converter: Program for conversion between units of measurements.
- Akapa Math Calculator: Free software calculator with scrolling tape, financial mode, fractional number (e.g. 1 3/4), and other advanced features.
- Analysis, a Tool Dedicated to Calculus: Analysis is a tool that can draw 2D and 3D graphs of functions with different characteristics. Implicit f(x,y)=g(x,y)form curves are plot in a xy plane. Free download for all Windows versions
- Archimede - an enhanced RPN & algebric calculator: A powerful calculator for Linux. Algebric, RPN, vectors, matrices, quaternions, System, equations, complex numbers, solution of triangles, measure conversion, etc. etc. License GPL.
- ArsenalCalc - expression calculator: An expression calculator which works with real and complex numbers. Supports all basic operation and functions.
- BAC Computer Software: Calculator that performs the basic arithmetic operations on fractions and then at the press of a button gives you a detailed explanation of how the computation was done.
- Big Integer Numbers Calculator: Free download big integer numbers calculator.
- CLK-Calculator: RPN Calculator with unit conversion and matirx calculator. Functions for vectors and complex numbers and a function-plotter.
- CalcBoard: Calculates expessions using unit conversion and interval arithmetic. Supports numeric values with units and calculations using units, values with errors and interval arithmetics. Windows32. Free trial download.
- Calcs4 online calculations: A library of online calculations for use with your web browser as well as the ability to create your own calculations and publish them to the web for your own use or to share with the calcs4 community.
- Calculator Directory: Extensive variety of software calculators collected in one directory. Scientific, graphing, loan and mortgage, currency and conversion calculators.
- Calculator Express Math Formulas: Includes arithmetic, mortgage and currency exchange processing features. Uses a dialog box and icons for input.
- Calculator.org: Calculator resources including free download of scientific engineering, statistical, and financial calculators.
- Calculators by Ken: Reference programs written in VB3. Includes common mathematical formulas.
- College Financial Calculator: Online financial calculator that determines NPV, IRR, MIRR, PV, FV and amortization schedules.
- Command-line Calculator for tcsh/bash/zsh: Guide on how to create a simple command-line calculator for the tcsh, bash and zsh shells.
- Constructive Reals Calculator: An RPN calculator applet and supporting Java library.
- Date Calculator: Perform date math, calculate date differences, and organize data and events.
- DateCalculator: DateCalculator v3.1.0 by Joesoft
- DreamCalc Pro: Photo-realistic scientific and financial calculator for Windows. Free trial download.
- ESBCalc Pro Home Page: Scientific calculator with many features including Paper Trail. Windows32. Free trial download.
- Easy Date Converter: Conversion program that gives the day of the week for a given date.
- EngCalc Calculator: Calculate and evaluate expressions even by copying and pasting expressions from other applications. It can also read txt (Text) or .doc files automatically line by line.
- Fung-Calc - Graphing Calculator: 2D and 3D graphing calculator for Linux with multiple graphing modes.
- GCalc: An online graphing calculator Java applet.
- GCalc -- Java Mathematical Graphing System: Free online graphing calculator for education use with 2d, 3d, cartesian, polar, calculus, differential equations, scientific, implicit function components.
- GoldfishSoft: Free software for the Macintosh. FrakKalk, the newest GoldfishSoft Program, is a fraction calculator for Mac OS X.
- Harculator: Fully functional graphing calculator built around the Microsoft Office suite.
- Haxial Calculator: High precision calculator with unit and radix converters.
- HiDigit: Powerful calculator for students and teachers. Five number systems, full complex numbers support, and 15-digit maximum precision.
- Jason's Calculator: The homepage for an easy to use multipurpose shareware calculator.
- Jason's Calculator: Open source calculator application for the Windows platform.
- Kalculator for KDE 1.0: Evaluates mathematical expressions. Includes history feature, function-pick window, and help. Variables and hex numbers are also supported.
- Linear Algebra Calculator: mcalcdos is a free command line linear algebra calculator capable of matrix, vector and polynomial operations in real and complex fields.
- Lygea Pocket 15C Scientific Calculator for Pocket PC: HP-15C scientific emulator for Pocket PC.
- Math Expression Calculator: Evaluates mathematical expressions involving multiple variables. Offers product description, screen shots and user guide.
- MathServ Calculus ToolKit: Online calculators for several calculus functions.
- Matrix Calculator: Online Java calculator for matrix operations.
- Matrix Calculator: Calculator for basic matrix operations. A demo version download is available.
- Maximath: Graphing calculator. Includes matrix editor and unit conversions.
- MegPegCalc Equation Calculator: Write complex equations, assign results to variables, execute multiple equations using script files, and simulate fixed word length effects.
- Monachos Calculators: Online calculators with variety of engineering functions, including unit conversion, periodic table, piping applications, and electrical applications.
- Multi-Function Calculator: Multi-function shareware calculator, and unit conversion utility for Windows. Four modes of operation: statistics, trigonomety, base-n, and unit conversion.
- My Ten Key: A realistic ten key calculator designed by a CPA.
- Online Area Calculator: Online area calculator. Area of the 2d objects square, circle, triangle, parallelogram, rectangle, trapezium, sector. Dynamic calculations.
- Online Matrix Calculator: Calculates matrix determinant and inverse. Performs LU, Cholesky, QR, SVD decompositions. Calculates eigenvalues and eigenvectors.
- PALM OS Calculator: The calculator is being provided in several versions, depending on the tasks to solve.
- PAPCW: Programmable arbitrary precision RPN calculator. Zip file, download will start immediately.
- PG Calculator: A scientific calculator with full customizable user interface. Aalgebraic and RPN mode. Windows; shareware trial version.
- PHP Calculators: A collection of advanced statistical analysis calculators including averaging, histograms and sampling.
- Pocket 16C Calculator: HP-16C emulator calculator for Pocket PC, by Pirrama Development. Free trial download.
- Pocket Calculator: Online calculator, written in Java. Includes Square root button and number memory. Source code can be downloaded.
- PractiCalc Windows Calculator: PractiCalc is a calculator and conversion tool for all 32 bit windows platforms. It provides result of calculations they are typed.
- Printing Calculator by Auroa Binary Systems: Desktop printing calculator. Prints in columns and color on standard-sized paper.
- Programmable Mathematics Freeware: Calculator and numeric system supporting permanent installation of user defined functions and libraries.
- Quadratic Equation Calculator: Calculator for solving a general quadratic equation.
- RPN Calculator: This Windows programs emulates a fully programmable HP29C RPN calculator that has been augmented with linear curve fit and graphing capability. It was written to serve as a fun introduction to computer programming.
- Scientific Advantage Calculator for Pocket PC: Scientific Advantage™ is a Unit Aware™ calculator that lets you work with feet-inch-fraction dimensional values and includes advanced math functions, automatic solvers, and much more. Unit Aware™ means that you can effortlessly compute with units (not just convert).
- Scientific Calculator: Includes arithmetic, square root, exponent, natural log, trigonometry functions. Also, has parenthesis and memory features.
- Scientific Calculator: Java applet online calculator.
- Scientific and Currency Calculator: Fully functional expression calculator. Linux/Windows versions. Free trial download.
- Scientific calculator with graphing capabilities: Fornux Calculator is a scientific calculator for Windows that can plot functions and diagrams with many mathematical functions for statistics and algebra.
- ScriptConsole: Mathematical calculations using scripts and commands in a console-based multiple-window interface using the Microsoft VBScript engine. Windows; shareware.
- Showcalc: Calculator with scrolling tape display.
- Sicyon: Online graphing calculator.
- Speakeasy: A user-oriented software package that allows non-programmers the opportunity to explore the computational power of their computer. Free trial download.
- SplineCalc: SplineCalc is a multipurpose scientific calculator for implementation of various mathematical operations with maps (grids), data tables, lines, polygons and numbers.
- Syberad: A full-function scientific calculator for Windows. Trial download.
- Syntan - a calculator of math functions for Windows.: A calculator of math functions based on syntax analysis with living graph. Free download.
- URL-Calculator: Web application that evaluates arithmetic expressions embedded in a URL.
- Unit Conversion Tool: Convert between 2200 units in 78 measurement categories. Includes units for length, mass, temperature, volume, area, speed, pressure, energy, power, force, fuel consumption, flow and torque.
- UnitMath: Simplifies calculations involving numbers, units, and precision.
- VPCalc: Variable-precision floating decimal calculator programmes by Harry Smith.
- Volume of Partially Full Cylinders, Spheres and Cones: Java applet for partially full cylinder (on side), sphere, and cone.
- WIRIS: JAVA applet that allows mathematical online calculations.
- Wahoo Software: Financial desktop calculator.
- WebCalc: Collection of free web based calculators for many subject areas.
- Wise Calculator Homepage: Scientific and engineering calculator for Windows.
- X-Bc - a GUI to bc: X-Bc is desktop calculator that provides lots of functionality for scientific working. Input and output stay visble at all time for correction and comparation. It's a frontend to bc.
- iFigure: Guide to online calculators, including those designed for home, travel, finance, health, and small business.