Search Home : Science : Math : Software : Companies
- AMO's solutions: A mathematical consultancy specializing in scientific computing, time series analysis, neural networks, data analysis, optimization and MATLAB.
- Adept Scientific: Offers a broad range of personal computer products for mathematical, scientific and engineering applications.
- Advanced Visual Systems: Data visualization, perceptual computing, complex data analysis, technical and engineering problem-solving. Includes list of products and information about the company.
- Aepryus Software: Mathematics, Physics and Evolutionary Biology.
- Aptech Systems, Inc.: Produce a data analysis environment based on the GAUSS Matrix Programming Language and other data analysis tools.
- Aspire Software International: Offers SigmaPlot, technical graphing software; SigmaStat, statistical analysis; SigmaScan, image processing for measuring scientific images; and SPSS for decision making using powerful statistical software. For sale only in North and Central America.
- Bandaar: Suppliers of VBMatrix, a scientific/mathematical software language using Visual Basic syntax. MATLAB and C++ compatible elements to produce EXEs and DLLs. Student and demonstration versions free download.
- CANdiensten: Commercial offshoot of CAN (Computer Algebra Nederland) specialising in software, courses and consultancy in mathematics and statistics.
- CenterSpace Software: .NET numerical analysis. NMath products contain C# interfaces to BLAS and LAPACK, random number generators, anova, regression, probability distributions, sparse matrices, hypothesis tests and descriptive statistics. Evaluation versions available.
- Chartwell-Yorke: Computer algebra mathematics software (Derive 5 and LiveMath), Autograph for plotting, coordinate geometry and single variable statistics, Cabri-Geometre II dynamic geometry software, Fathom dynamic statistics, MathType equation editor.
- Clecom: Suppliers of symbolic, statistical and DSP software.
- CleverSet, Inc.: Develops and exploits proprietary Relational Bayesian Modeling (RBM) technology and applications that provide real-time, actionable results from large amounts of dynamic, multi-faceted, ambiguous information.
- Codemist Ltd: Software provider in compilers and symbolic computation. The main products are the Norcroft C compiler and the computer algebra system Reduce, together with the Lisp system CSL/CCL. Demo versions available free for download.
- CompuKalc: Software consultancy offering component based Numerical and Financial software for Unix and Windows.
- Easy Math Solution: Software development company specialising in developing algorithm and component-based software based in Toronto, Canada.
- Extreme Optimization: Numerical components for C# and Visual Basic .NET: Linear algebra (BLAS and LAPACK), numerical integration, solving equations, complex numbers, statistics and more.
- Hermetic Systems: Mathematical software dealing with prime numbers and factorization.
- Heuchera Technologies: Linear algebra library and random number generator programs. Includes contact information.
- Innovative Numerical Technologies (inuTech): Develops and markets the C++ framework Diffpack (numerical solution of PDEs).
- Lyryx Learning Inc.: Specializes in the design and development of tools to deliver online educational content and assessment. Also offers own online courses in business mathematics, financial accounting, and linear algebra.
- MathConsult GmbH: Software company developing customized numerical software for engineering and finance.
- MathPad Software Corp.: Online mathematical tools including curve plotting and fitting, with applications in thermodynamics and chemistry.
- MathResources, Inc.: Makers of MathResource, the interactive version of The HarperCollins Dictionary of Mathematics by Borowski & Borwein, MathPoints, and MRI Graphing Calculator.
- Maximal Software: Developers of the MPL Modeling System and OptiMax 2000 Component Library for building mathematical optimization models. Free student versions of MPL/CPLEX available for download.
- Numerical Algorithms Group (NAG): Math, statistical and 3D visualization software components for finance, energy, life sciences, research and engineering.
- Numerical Algorithms Group (NAG) Ltd.: Develops and provides software to solve complex mathematical problems. Free bimonthly electronic newsletter.
- Optimal Designs Enterprise: Calculus based products for engineering, featuring "Automatic Differentiation". Based in Walnut Creek, CA, USA.
- Optimal Designs Enterprise: A number of mathematical application programs in shareware.
- Optomatica: A consulting company offerring agent-based modeling and optimization services.
- Perfectly Scientific, Inc.: Scientific algorithm company. Expertise in compression, wavelets, FFT, general transforms, color graphics, Monte Carlo, fractals, convolution,signal processing, matrix algebra, genetic algorithms, number theory.
- Phaser: A universal simulator for dynamical systems.
- Poly Software International: PSI-Plot and ProStat statistical and graphics software for purchase.
- Quasinewtonian Technologies: QNT is a Canadian sotfware company with a special interest in mathematically and numerically intensive applications.
- Research Systems, Inc.: A Kodak company specializing in scientific data visualization and analysis software such as IDL, ENVI, Noesys, ION, VIP and RiverTools.
- Rogue Wave Software: Provider of a wide-range of components for the cross-platform C++ market including mathematical, financial and statistical class libraries.
- S&S Software: S&S Software publishes the original Math Skill Builders series of programs for children and adults learning basic arithmetic skills. Visit the site for free worksheets and to preview software.
- Steven M. Christensen and Associates, Inc.: Scientific and mathematical software and consulting services, commercial and free. Expertise in Mathematica, MathTensor, Schur.
- Stochastica: Conducts scientific research, develops innovative technologies of data analysis and modeling, numeric algorithms and corresponding software implementation.
- Systat Software Inc.: Offers programs for interpreting statistical data, curve fitting and signal analysis. Includes support links and product information.
- The MathWizards, Inc.: Produces software for digital signal processing (DSP), data analysis, visualization, and application development. Includes products and ordering information.
- Visual Numerics: Data Analysis, Mathematics, Visualization: software that helps people understand data. Products include the IMSL Libraries, PV-WAVE and JWAVE.
- Ziena Optimization Inc.: Nonlinear (NLP) solver with interfaces to most modeling languages. Consulting for problem formulation and training are also available.