Search Home : Science : Physics : Associations
- Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics: Aims to foster the growth of advanced studies and research in developing countries. Includes a database of affiliated scientists, information on activities, and research activities.
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine: AAPM homepage with a link to the journal "Medical Physics".
- American Center for Physics: A brief description of this facility. Includes related links.
- American Institute of Physics: This web site allows access to online journals, magazines and has information on other publications. Also has related news and information on its services.
- American Physical Society (APS): information, member directory, and many links
- Canadian Association of Physicists: The premier association for physicists living in Canada (or who have any interest in physics)
- Central Michigan University Society of Physics Students: This is the home page of the Central Michigan University chapter of the Society of Physics Students. We are a `group` of physics students who try to spread the love of physics to everyone.
- Croatian Physical Society: The Croatian Physical Society is a public organisation with the purpose of promoting and developing scientific, upbringing, educational and cultural activity in the field of physics and related fields of science
- European Committee for Future Accelerators (ECFA): Works for long-range planning of European high-energy facilities - accelerators, large-scale facilities and equipment - adequate for the conduct of a valid high-energy research programme.
- European High Pressure Research Group (EHPRG): Brings together scientists and engineers involved in high pressure research.
- European Physical Society: Includes an introduction, list of publications produced and their editorial boards, information on conferences and membership, and current activities.
- Institute of Physics: Devoted to basic research in the fields of physics of atoms, molecules and plasma and solid state physics including surface science. Zagreb, Croatia.
- Institute of Physics (IOP): Job news, journals, author and referee services, conference diary.
- International Association of Mathematical Physics: The International Association of Mathematical Physics (IAMP) was founded in 1976 in order to promote research in mathematical physics. The Association invites mathematicians and physicists (including students) interested in this goal to become members.
- International Liquid Crystal Society: Lists the membership, meetings, news and links to related sites.
- International Research Group on Physics Teaching: Promotes adapting physics teaching to the present knowledge. Fosters friendly contacts between physics teachers and professors above national barriers at all levels of education.
- International Union of Pure and Applied Physics: Sponsors international meetings and fosters the publication of papers.
- Landau Institute for Theoretical Physics: Includes details of seminars and conferences, lists of members of research groups, lists of publications.
- Mindanao Physics Research Group: Temporary official website of Mindanao Physics Research Group, a `group` of individuals based in Mindanao, Philippines who want to advance physics research and instruction in the Philippines.
- National Insitute for Theoretical Physics (Australia): The NITP serves the Australian physics community by acting as an umbrella organisation for Theoretical Physics in Australia.
- Nordic Institute for Theoretical Physics: Intergovernmental organization, research areas at NORDITA include astrophysics, condensed matter physics and subatomic physics.
- Polish Physical Society: Information on the statutes and members, as well as award winners of the society. Also contains links to other relevant sites.
- Sigma Pi Sigma: The National Physics Honor Society: Exists to honor outstanding scholarship in physics; to encourage interest in physics among students at all levels; to promote an attitude of service of its members towards their fellow students, colleagues, and the public; and to provide a fellowship of persons who have excelled in physics.
- Society of Physics Students (SPS) National Website: SPS programs, scholarships, publications, news, career and education resources, science stories of note, physics games, simulations and humor, and physics problems on the web.
- Society of Vacuum Coaters (SVC): Nonprofit organization dedicated to the development of equipment and processes for high volume production of coatings using vacuum based methods.
- Split Physical Society: Official pages of the Physical Society, Split, Croatia.
- The Egyptian Physicists Association (EPA): A non-governmental and non-profit association of all those who have interest in physics in Egypt. Membership details and contact information.
- The Egyptian Society of Solid Science and Applications (ESSA): Services, news, calendar, links, and details about the Egyptian Journal of Solids, including downloadable versions of archived issues.
- The International Association of Physics Students (IAPS): IAPS aims to build a network of contacts between physics students from around the world, to offer them a programme of events and to support them in their academic and professional work.
This category in other languages: