Search Home : Science : Physics : Crystallography : Laboratories
- Berkeley CA: Crystallography at the Stevens Lab: structural studies in neurochemistry, protein evolution and automated crystallization techniques
- Bloomington IN: IU Molecular Structure Group: Small molecule database of structures that have primarily been determined using single crystal X-ray diffraction. Features JAVA applets that can be used to orient and examine the molecule, and a dedicated Beowulf computer system to generate high quality rendered images. Currently contains over 2,500 molecules.
- Cambridge UK: MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology: Listing of study and employment opportunities, upcoming events, links to other resources and includes extensive pages for four separate research divisions.
- Cambridge UK: University of, Biochemistry Department: Information about teaching and research, a list of upcoming lectures and seminars, and details of the facilities available.
- Camet Research, Inc: Laboratory for chemical analysis and materials testing using X-ray diffraction and fluorescence.
- Chemical Crystallography Lab, University of Oxford: Research activities, staff contact information, software and photo galleries of the X-ray crystallography laboratory at the University of Oxford.
- Columbia University, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics: Faculty, areas of research, courses, departmental facilities, and a tour of the campus.
- Dallas TX: UT Southwestern Structural Biology Group: Faculty, their research interests and images of their work. Individual labs also have pages. List of links provided.
- FSU-IMB-Macromolecular X-Ray Facility: IMB Macromolecular X-Ray Facility serves the Structural Biology program of FSU. Facility has both Image Plate and Charge-coupled device (CCD) detectors for collecting x-ray diffraction data from macromolecules
- Georgia X-Ray Crystallography Center: Bulletin boards; listing of courses and journals; significant collection of links to crystallography-related software, databases, links and materials.
- Grenoble FR: Laboratoire de Cristallographie: General introduction, research fields, staff, publications lists.
- London UK: Birkbeck College, The Department of Crystallography: studying the structure and function of macromolecules and industrial materials
- MRCEDM: Metroplex Research Consortium for Electronic Devices and Materials: The characterization arm of the MRCEDM consortium. Its goal is the advancement of the research and characterization capabilities of electronic materials of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex for the local industrial and educational community, as well as for the world community.
- Methods of solving crystal structures, Institute of Physics, Beijing, China: Information on method research; PDF files of invited lectures and publications; Free downloads of structure-solving software.
- Molecular Structure Laboratory, SUNY Stony Brook: Graphical representation of structures; site is primarily a list of links to other online resources.
- Molecular Structure Laboratory, University of Virginia: The laboratory deals with molecular structure by employing both experimental techniques, such as X-ray crystallography, and the methods of computational and quantum chemistry.
- Opole PL: University of, Division of Crystallography: Studies of structures and phase transitions.
- Structural Biology and Protein Related Groups at Caltech: Brief history of program, links to individual labs and other web resources.
- Texas Center for Crystallography at Rice University: Located in Houston, Texas, the Center was developed to serve as a multi-institution `resource` in Texas for small molecule crystallographic research and education. Acquisition of a Bruker SMART 1000 through the generosity of the Welch Foundation and Rice University.
- University of Houston Structural Biology: Listing of faculty, course materials, information on benchmarking detectors, and a small collection of links.
- University of Pittsburgh X-ray Crystallography Lab: Faculty listing, a webcam of their lab, and links to other resources.
- Utrecht NL: Department of Crystal and Structural Chemistry: The department is focussed on crystallography with main research lines in protein and chemical crystallography. Personnel, publications, distributed software, map and other information of the campus.
- Villigen CH: Laboratory for Neutron Scattering: Includes related announcements, lists of publications, organisation information, and links.
- Wide Band Gap Semiconductor Group, Kansas State University: Research on III-nitride wide band gap semiconductors, GaN, AlGaN, InGaN and related alloys.
- Wuerzburg DE: University of, Institute of Mineralogy: Pages for faculty, links, and curriculum for their program.
- XRD.US - Powder Diffraction Laboratories, NY: Provides a full range of powder diffraction - data acquisition, phase identification, phase quantification, Rietveld refinement, ab-initio structure determination.
This category in other languages: