Search Home : Science : Physics : Instruments and Supplies : Educational
- ASCOL - Academic Sciences Company: Suppliers of a wide range of products to Schools, Colleges and Universities throughout the UK, specifically physics based laboratory equipment offering many unique items.
- Beijing Teyun Science and Technology Co.,Ltd.: Manufacturer of educational superconductor kits, high-temperature superconduct maglev models, and devices for measuring superconductivity.
- Cambridge Physics Outlet: Equipment and software for inquiry-based hands-on teaching of integrated math, science, and technology. Also, there are interactive science puzzlers and an online products catalog.
- Carolina Physics: Items for teachers in grades kindergarten through college.
- Children Discovery Center: Provides educational toys, science kits, and various scopes.
- CloudMech Industries: Manufaturer of closed-loop refrigerated diffusion cloud chambers.
- Daedalon: Apparatus for teaching physics in high school and college. Company is the exclusive United States dealer for PHYWE Systeme, the largest manufacturer of educational scientific apparatus in Germany.
- Delta Education: Serving K-8 educators by providing the best in hands-on life science, earth science, physical science and math materials and programs.
- Didactech Ltd.: Electronics for Leisure and Learning. Wide-range signal generators and amplifiers for cost-effective demonstration and test of vibration and sound.
- ECOS Didattica Amatori: Manufacturer of educational apparatus for physics experiments and technical furniture for physics and chemistry laboratories.
- Economatics Education Limited: Distributor of science products including the Irwin range of power supplies, the VTT Datalogging system, and a laboratory supplies range.
- Edmund Scientific: Offers a broad range of products for science enthusiasts, including telescopes, binoculars, microscopes, chemistry sets, magnets, science projects, solar panels, rock tumblers, metal detectors, optics, magnifiers and thousands of other astronomical, geological, meteorological and biological items from companies like Celestron, Meade, Nikon, Ohaus, Acculab, Steiner and Edmund Scientific.
- Educational Innovations: Source for inexpensive and hard-to-find science workshop supplies and materials for the lab, classroom, school workshop, university and home experimenter.
- Educational Scientific Supplies Co. (Essco): Manufacturer of scientific instruments primarily for educational institutions.
- Electronic Kourseware Interactive: Distributor of electronic kits, software, hands-on labs, and course curriculum for electronic, physics, and computer courses. 5th grade and up.
- Exploratorium Museum Store: Science toys and games, puzzles, gifts, books, classroom resources, charts and posters, videos, and software.
- FT Exploring Products: FT Exploring Products offers a complete line of educational probeware, as well as fun science kits, for teaching science and technology.
- Fisher Science Education: Thousands of science products geared toward the K-12 education market.
- Flinn Scientific: Sells educational science supplies. Site has especially useful information on lab safety and lab design.
- Frey Scientific: Scientific supplies and other materials for middle and high schools.
- Gaussboys Super Magnets: Retail outlet for powerful Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets.
- Gyroscopes Online: Specializes in selling toy and demonstration gyroscopes internationality. Includes links to a variety of websites about gyroscopes.
- Indigo Instruments: Magnets, magnifiers, molecular models, software, tools, tuning forks, and scientific glassware.
- Klingler Educational Products Corporation: Physics demonstration equipment and crystal models, including Blackboard Optics and Blackboard Physics.
- Low temperature and Solar Stirling engines: Stirling engines that demonstrate the conversion of unconcentrated sunlight or low temperature heat into mechanical energy. These engines are suitable as demonstration models in schools and universities.
- Merlan Scientific: Distributes and manufactures educational apparatus and software for science and technology labs.
- Modern School Supplies: A nationwide (U.S.) supplier of products for schools and educational institutions specializing in science and technology education.
- NADA Scientific: Over 10,000 products for students and teachers worldwide for physics, chemistry, biology, environmental science, and earth science.
- Nicholl Education Ltd.: Designer and distributor of physics equipment for schools and universities.
- PASCO Scientific: Offers a variety of interfaces and sensors (probes) bundled with computer-based activities for chemistry, biology, physics and general science.
- Physics2000: A calculus-based, college level introductory physics course that is designed to include twentieth century physics throughout. Available on CD or in print.
- Sargent-Welch: Distributor of thousands of grades K-14 scientific, educational items ranging from basic glassware to hands-on curriculum products.
- Science First: A family-owned designer and manufacturer of hands-on science labs.
- SensorNet Probes and Interfaces: Products for physics, chemistry, environmental science, biology, physiology and meteorology.
- Solar Energy Science Project: This project consists of a combination of excellent website tutorials and exercises that measure and compute power using an actual hardware kit.
- Solar Sam's Alternative Energy Innovations: Sells science kits that encourage discovery of solar energy with a toy, craft, or science fair project. Includes educational support.
- Spectrum Techniques, Inc.: Supplier of nuclear science equipment for teaching modern physics, chemistry and biology from high school through graduate level.
- Springer-Verlag: Publisher of scientific books, journals, and electronic media. Specializing in medicine, mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering, life sciences, geosciences, and computer science.
- Structures Teaching Equipment: A range of hardware and software for teaching a broad variety of structural engineering subjects.
- Supersaturated Environments: Oversized diffusion cloud chambers reveal tracks from cosmic rays and natural radioactivity. Convenient options and experiments for classroom, lecture hall, museum, outreach, and industrial training settings.
- TEL-Atomic Incorporated: Sells physics educational apparatus.
- Team Labs: Provides computer-based data collection, with measuring devices, curriculum and software for science education grades 6-12 and college. Products, resources, and support and training details.
- The Physics Supermarket: Experiments and Exercises for High School students in Physics and astronomy. Also teaching materials for the IB course.
- The Science Source: Offers science kits, toys, supplies, materials, classroom kits, and other science products. Much of the product line evolved out of curricula developed by the Physical Science Study Committee (PSSC) at MIT and Project Physics at Harvard University, and products are available through distributors or online.
- The Science Supply Store: Science-education equipment and laboratory supplies for school, college, and university laboratories.
- Ulice: Optical experiments kits.
- Vernier Software: Maker of science hardware and software for the classroom, especially CBL products, probes, and TI programmable calculator programs.
- Working Model: Educational software to model, simulate and explore a wide variety of phenomena.
- Ztek Multimedia for Physics Education: Ztek products contain a total of over 400 video and still image lessons, with accompanying teacher guides.