Search Home : Science : Physics : Instruments and Supplies
- AJA International Inc.: Manufactures thin film technology (sputtering). Also produces microwave power supplies, substrate heaters, sputtering systems and targets, ion sources, and RF/DC power supplies.
- Ansaldo Superconduttori: Manufacturer of conventional and superconductive magnets for research in high energy physics and thermonuclear fusion.
- Atomic Hydrogen Source: Produces a thermal hydrogen cracker with uses such as damage free cleaning of surfaces.
- Aurelia Microelettronica: Belongs to CAEN group, sells a variety of nuclear and biomedical electronics.
- Bioscan, Inc: Manufacturer of instrumentation for liquid scintilation counting, readioisotope counting, and other fields.
- British Optical Ltd: International designer and manufacturer of optical and non-optical glass and glass protection system.
- Bunting Magnetics Co.: Distributor of permanent magnets and magnetic equipment for industrial use.
- CSEM Nano Hardness Tester: Producer and distributor of nano-hardness testers, a high precision instrument for the determination of the nano mechanical properties of thin films, coatings and substrates
- Canberra Eurisys: Produces radiation monitoring systems and analysis instrumentation serving industries engaged in nuclear power, personal dosimeter and decommissioning, and safeguards.
- Colutron Research Corporation Home Page: Manufactures ion sources, ion guns and components. Also, high resolution beam imaging systems for ion, electron, and neutral beams as well as x-rays.
- Corporation Scientifique Claisse: Provides analytical fusion services, instrumentation and fine chemistry science services.
- Density Calibration Laboratory: Physics calibration laboratory, accredited by UK Government (UKAS). Produces liquid and solid density standards and calibrates hydrometers.
- Desert Cryogenics: Offers cryostats in 3He, 4He and top loading configurations.
- Digital correlator manufacturer: Manufacturer of digital correlator for dynamic light scattering and fluorescence correlation spectroscopy.
- Edmund Optics: Manufactures and integrates optical components.
- FEMTO Messtechnik GmbH: Manufacturer of low-noise signal amplifiers, lock-in amplifier modules and photoreceivers for use in scientific applications.
- Herbach and Rademan: Provides surplus electro-mechanical and scientific equipment.
- Inficon Holdings AG: Provides thin film deposition controllers, high sensitivity helium leak detectors, digital and analog vacuum gauge controllers, valves and fittings, and mass spectrometers and partial pressure controllers for gas analyzers.
- Integrated Design Tools: Produces particle image velocimetry systems, makers of proVISION and sharpVISION products and software.
- Isotope Products Laboratories: Manufactures radiation standards, radiation sources, medical sources, and radiation source devices for health physics, medical, industrial, research, and nuclear power industries.
- Kistler.com: Supplier of measurement technology using the piezoelectric effect to measure pressure, force and acceleration.
- LDS Leak Detectors: Rents new and rebuilt helium leak detectors and systems. Also provides spare parts and vacuum components.
- LabSmith Innovative Laboratory Electronics: Manufacturer of laboratory electronics that control experiment timing, sequencing, coordination and integration.
- Laboratory Equipment: Manufacturers of Physics Laboratory Equipment for BS and MS students.
- Mad City Labs, Inc.: Produces nanopositioning systems with sub-nanometer precision.
- Major Science Equipment Manufacturers: Directory of fax numbers, toll-free phone numbers, addresses and URLs for science equipment companies.
- Mass Properties Measurement Instruments: Provides equipment to measure center of gravity, moment of inertia, product of inertia, igniter circuit testers, space simulators and gimbal balance machines.
- Mass Spec Components: Provides support for users of VG, Fisons and Micromass magnetic sector mass spectrometers. Includes spares and consumables for 70E, 70S, ZAB and Autospecs.
- Mesytec GBR: Develops, produces and distributes detector electronics and readout systems for particle and photon detectors. Single and multi channel systems are available for SSDs, PMTs, and PSDs.
- Micromeritics Instrument Corporation: Manufacturer of particle technology instrumentation for the evaluation of particle size, surface area, pore size and pore size distribution, material density, bulk density, surface and catalytic activity, and zeta potential.
- Nanofactory Instruments: Develops and markets scanning probe microscopy instrumentation, such as a combination TEM holder and STM instrument.
- National Imports - Adhesive Products Division: Distributor and retailer of engineering and industrial adhesives; specializing in epoxy, acrylic, urethane, cyanoacrylate, and aerosol adhesives.
- Neocera Inc.: Provides pulsed laser deposition systems, metal oxide thin films and thin film devices, cryogenic temperature controllers, cryogenic sensors, magnetic and microwave microscopes, and sensor research and development.
- Oxford Applied Research: Provides ion sources, atom sources, gas crackers, evaporation sources, as well as other specialized UHV components for MBE and surface science requirements.
- Oxford Plasma Sources: Manufacturer of plasma sources of all types including RF (13.56MHz)and microwave (2.45GHz) in a range of sizes. Applications include MBE, surface science and thin film deposition.
- Oxford Scientific Ltd: Provides vacuum science and plasma instruments for HV, UHV, MBE and surface science applications. Instruments include plasma sources, atom sources, ion sources, e-beam evaporators, hydrogen sources.
- Pacific Nanotechnology, Inc.: Provides scanning probe products and services that facilitate advances in nanotechnology and nanoscience.
- Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd: Manufacturer of density tracers. Density tracers are filled plastic particles which are used to determine partitioning characteristics of density separators and other units.
- PerkinElmer Instruments - ORTEC: Supplier of measurement systems, electronic instruments and modules, high resolution radiation detectors, and data analysis software for OEM and end-user applications of high resolution nuclear spectroscopy, fast-timing and pulse-height analysis.
- PhysicsWeb - Business Directory: Directory of manufacturers and suppliers of physics-related products.
- Quantum Design, Inc.: Provides automated materials characterization instrumentation - SQUID magnetometry, heat capacity, cryogenics, thermal conductivity, resistivity, helium 3, superconducting magnetics, susceptometry, physics and chemistry research.
- Rare-Earth Magnets: Distributor and retailer of rare-earth (neodymium-iron-boron) magnets, ferrofluid, bismuth, magnetic viewing film, and other related products.
- S-DH GmbH: Developer of super-mirrors, neutron guide systems (ballistic, funnel) and several mechanical and optical devices like ELREBO (ElementReplacingBox).
- SMI Lab Ltd.: Developer and manufacturer of photonic single crystalline materials and instruments.
- SPECS GmbH: Manufacturer of surface analysis components and systems.
- SVT Associates - Complete MBE: Manufacturer of Ultra High Vacuum (UHV) and Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE) equipment. Also produces III-V epitaxial materials and devices, in-situ monitoring tools, and system deposition components.
- Scienglass: Supplier of glass and glass/metal instruments and accessories for scientific applications.
- Silicon Sensing Systems Japan, Ltd: Provides a vibrating type gyroscope that uses micro-machined ring resonator for accurate and shock-resistent reading.
- Solar Energy Photovoltaics Tutorial Package: Provides an interactive tutorial package comprising of a comprehensive tutorial and laboratory grade photovoltaic module for "hands on" experiments and calculations.
- Spectra Gases: Manufacturer of rare, excimer laser, stable isotopic and environmental gases and gas mixtures.
- Surface Concept Oelsner Schönhense Ziethen GbR: Provides products and services for electron detection, electron optics and ultra-high vacuum compatible sensors for surface analysis.
- Sypris Test & Measurement: Provider of on-site and mobile calibration services, test and evaluation services and electronic products under the F.W. Bell name including magnetic measurement instruments, current sensors and hall generators.
- Tantec USA: Manufacturer of surface treatment and analysis equipment and static electricity control equipment.
- Tectra Plasma Sources: Provides the Tectra Plasma Source, a multi-purpose source producing either atoms or ions and finds uses in a range of HV and UHV applications.
- Teledyne Hastings Instruments: Manufacturer of vacuum and flow instruments for the measurement and control of vacuum and gas flows.
- The Electro-Optics Foundry: Provides contract manufacturing services for electro-optic and vacuum microelectronic devices.
- The Rembar Company: Provides refractory metals and services to fabricate refractory metals.
- UHV Design: Manufacturer or vacuum components for molecular beam epitaxy (MBE), UHV sputtering, vacuum thin films and other UHV vacuum deposition components.
- VME for Physics and Industrie: Provides process control, supervisory data acquisition systems and VME scalers and counters.
- Vacutec: Produces hemispherical energy analysers, electron, X ray, ion sources, and sample transfer. Includes list and description of products.
- Vacuum Controllers, From Hastings Instruments: Hastings Instruments manufactures a complete line of Vacuum Instruments including Vacuum Controllers, for the precise measurement and control of vacuum and gas flows.
- Vatell Corporation: Produces a line of HFM heat flux microsensors and circular foil heat flux gages.
- Vorg Electronics: Manufacturer of electronic transformers for halogen lamps, photomultiplier tube bases, cables, electronic transformers, PMT bases, PMT Arrays, transformers, and custom built electronics
- Voss Scientific: Provides data acquisition and analysis, PC-based satellite telemetry, high-power microwave (HPM) sources, and computational electromagnetic products.
- WITec GmbH: Manufacturer of equipment for scientific and industrial applications focused on new solutions for Optical and Scanning Probe Microscopy.
- Walker LDJ Scientific, Inc.: Manufacturer of magnetic measurement and analysis equipment. In addition, the company manufactures power supplies, laboratory electromagnets, and helmholtz coils.
- X-Troni Scientific and Industrial Technologies: Provides equipment for vacuum techniques, including consumables, thin films and surface science, gas flow control, helium cryogenics, and particle physics.
- X-ray 3-dimensional Non-destructive Microscopy: Developer and producer of microtomography (Micro-CT) system for non-destructive 3-dimensional microscopy inside opaque objects.
- iseg Spezialelectronic GmbH - USA: Provides high-voltage power supplies and related computer interfaces primarily for use in laboratories.
This category in other languages: