Search Home : Science : Physics : Medical Physics
- AAPM Medical Physics Resource Page: A directory of relevant sites and standards for this area.
- American Academy of Health Physics/American Board of Health Physics: Professional Association of Certified Health Physicists, certified by the American Board of Health Physics. Radiation Protection Specialists. Includes Member listings and CHP exam preparation information.
- Biophysics Textbook Online (BTOL): Each chapter is a PDF file written by a different author.
- Boron Neutron Capture Therapy: This project is designed to explore the potential of neutron capture therapy for treating brain tumours.
- Cancer Imaging - BC Cancer Research Centre: Research focuses on the application of light and optical technologies to detect, delineate, grade, and treat early cancers.
- Comprehensive Physics & Regulatory Services, Ltd: Radiation, Physics, Theropy, Oncology, Medical, Radiotheropy, AAPM, Cancer, Treatment, Dosimetry
- Department of Medical Physics & Bioengineering, University College London: Department has a broad range of interests: Biomedical Optics Radiation Physics Quantitative Medical Imaging Incontinence Lasers and Endoscopy MRI Medical Graphics Implated Devices
- Department of Medical Physics, University of Silesia, Katowice, Poland: Medical Physics - teaching and research Physical methods in diagnostic and therapy
- Dr. S.M.J. Mortazavi's CV: Dr. S.M.Javad Mortazavi's CV
- European Federation of Organisations in Medical Physics: The EFOMP represents more than 5000 physicists and engineers in the field of Medical Physics.
- Functional Imaging of the Brain: Descriptions and specific applications of common techniques currently used in functional imaging: CT, MRI and PET.
- III Symposium on Medical Physics '2000, Wisla, Poland: International Symposium on Medical Physics Physical methods (Basic and applied research), diagnostic and therapy
- International Organization for Medical Physics (IOMP): Representing over 16,000 medical physicists worldwide and 74 affiliated national member organizations, the mission of the IOMP is to advance medical physics practice worldwide.
- James Wilson's Homepage - Functional Imaging of the Brain: Homepage of a graduate student studying Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain at the University of Oxford. Research Interests include optimisation of High Field fMRI for Neuro-Psychiatric Disorders
- MCNP/EGS4 User `group` Radiotherapy Physics: UK based user `group` for MCNP /EGS4 and BEAM Monte Carlo simulation in radiotherapy and madical physics.
- McGill Medical Physics Unit: This page gives the basic information on the graduate programs in Medical Physics at McGill University in Montreal.
- Medical Biophysics - BC Cancer Research Centre: Research focuses on understanding and improving the treatment of solid cancers with radiation and drugs.
- Medical Physics: Web site of the Tutkish Medical Physics Association
- Medical Radiation Physics: A `resource` for professional medical physicists, including standards of practice, regulatory guidance, and educational opportunities.
- NIFTI (Neuroimaging Informatics Technology Initiative): NIFTI project has three specific aims: 1) Enhance the MRI simulator for aMRI and fMRI applications. 2) Create simulated aMRI/fMRI databases. 3) Enhance existing database software and file format resources.
- NeuroPhysics: NeuroPhysics Corporation is a medical/R&D company specializing in NeuroSPECT imaging techniques and equipment, as well as other non-invasive in-vivo monitoring devices
- Numerical dosimetry: National Physical Laboratory, Ionising Radiation Group: Numerical Dosimetry including Monte Carlo EGS simulation examples using VRML.
- ProPhysics Innovations, Inc.: ProPhysics Innovations, Inc. (PPI) provides a broad range of physics solutions in medicine, research, academia and industry.
- Prof. Grazia Gambarini: Three dimensional dosimetry for radiotherapy, University of Milan (Italy).
- Romanian Medical Physicists Association: Romanian Medical Physicists Association.
- Stuart Meeson's Home Page - Medical Imaging using Mammography and Electrical Impedance Tomography: Medical Imaging Research - Mammography and Electrical Impedance Tomography (EIT)
- The International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine: The International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine is a nonprofit professional association devoted to furthering the development and application of magnetic resonance techniques in medicine and biology
- The Program in Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics at UMass Medical School: The Program in Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics at UMass Medical School is an interdisciplinary `group` of UMass faculty members with a common interest in biomedical research.
- Transesophageal Heart Pacing: Biophysics group, Department of Physics, Mathematics and Biophysics of Kaunas University of Medicine.
- bio-imaging research(BIR)x-ray inspection: Designers and markers of industrial x-ray inspection imaging systems.
This category in other languages: