Search Home : Science : Physics : Nuclear
- ABCs of Nuclear Science: A very detailed introduction to nuclear science.
- American Nuclear Society: Resources on nuclear science and technology: nuclear engineering, nuclear medicine, nuclear energy, nuclear physics, nuclear power, food irradiation, and nuclear news.
- Association Vinçotte Nuclear: Belgium nuclear regulatory institute. Objectives, studies and reports.
- Brookhaven Nuclear Wallet Cards: Selected properties of all known nuclides and their known isomeric states.
- Canadian Penning Trap: Precision atomic mass measurements on stable and exotic nuclei using the Canadian Penning Trap Mass Spectrometer (CPTMS) situated ar Argonne National Laboratory, IL, USA.
- CdTe and CdZnTe Crystal Growth and Production of Gamma Detectors: Semiconductor gamma radiation detectors prepared from Bridgman growth crystals.
- DOE Preprint Network, Fission and Nuclear Technologies: Searchable gateway to preprint servers at U.S. Department of Energy.
- INIS: Web directory to nuclear information by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
- International Energy Prize "Global Energy": A new scientific award for outstanding theoretical, experimental and applied research, development, inventions and discoveries in the field of energy development and power generation.
- Isotope Explorer: Nuclear data software.
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research: An intergovernmental organization created in order to unify the intellectual and material potential of Member States to study the fundamental properties of matter.
- Lasers Split the Atom: The reactions that lead to nuclear power or an atomic blast.
- NSREC: Nuclear and Space Radiation Effects Conference.
- Nuclear Data Project (NDP): Devoted to the collection and evaluation of nuclear structure and astrophysics data. The work includes dissemination of compilations, evaluations, and codes via internet- and www-based information services, as well as publication in journals.
- Nuclear Physics: Provides an introduction to atoms, radioactivity and the structure of a nuclear bomb.
- Nuclear Science and Technology: Presents information on nuclear science and technology and how our everyday lives are influenced through it.
- Nuclear physics: A description of nuclear physics and its applications.
- ORIP XXI Program Complex (Software Suite) FREEWARE: ORIP XXI software suite (FREEWARE) is intended for studying of isotope transmutation chains under a neutron irradiation in a reactor.
- ORNL High Flux Isotope Reactor Facility: One of the world's most powerful research reactors. Produces transuranium isotopes for research, industrial, and medical applications and is used in neutron-scattering experiments to reveal the structure and dynamics of materials, including metals and polymers. Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory: Basic research in nuclear and atomic physics.
- The World of Nuclear Science: An interactive educational `resource` about nuclear science.
- University of Birmingham - Research Groups in Nuclear Physics: Includes information about postgraduate admissions, lists of staff, publications and seminars, and brief introductions to the research that is undertaken.
This category in other languages: