Search Home : Science : Physics : Optics : Personal Pages
- Academic Details of Dr. Nibu George: Academic Details of Dr. Nibu George in the areas of lasers, fiber optics and photonics.
- Apreutesei, Dan: Includes a listing of skills and a list of publications
- Belkin, Mikhail: Physics graduate student working in nonlinear optics.
- Biswas, Debasish: Short academic work description and links.
- Carter, William H.: Reprints and manuscripts of optics papers.
- Chuiko, Gennady P.: CV, interests, list of publications.
- Crespo, Helder: Contact information and description of teaching and research activity, with corresponding links. Also, useful links to general sites.
- Dagher, Joseph C.: Ph.D. candidate of the Optical Sciences Center at the University of Arizona.
- Daniel, M.: Offers research interests and results in the fields of nonlinear optics and magneto-optics.
- Duarte, F. J.: Books, papers, conferences, citations on tunable lasers.
- Goldberg, Ken: Optical physicist, a Staff Physicist at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory's Center for X-Ray Optics.
- Hammer, Martin: Scientific consulting in biomedical optics and optical instrumentation from development to clinical application. Based in Jena, Germany.
- Kehayas, Efstratios: Includes academic interests and research activities as well as educational background.
- Leuthold, Juerg: Bell Labs scientist, involved with research on latest high-speed telecommunication devices and systems.
- Mueller-Welt, Adolf: A history of the first fluidless contact lens in 1927.
- Möeller, Christian: Includes research activities, recent projects and personal information.
- NEC Air Cooled Laser System: Contains pictures with descriptions of a laser built in an old 386 computer case.
- Patela, Sergiusz: Information about optoelectronics and fiber optics: links, FAQs plus research interests.
- Salvatore, Randy: Semiconductor laser research, personal information, links.
- Sergio Barbero personal web page: Personal web page giving reserch activities in the field of physiological optics.
- Söennichsen, Carsten: Describes research in nano-optics: plasmons in metal particles, microscopy, single particle spectroscopy. With links to CV and other resources.
- Tay, Savas: Ph.D Student, Optical Sciences Center, University of Arizona. Optoelectronics, ultrafast spectroscopy, IR sensitive Photorefractive Polymers
- Travish, Gil: Offers CV, publications, recent projects and other personal information.
- Uliu, Florea S.: Professor of Physics at the University of Craiova.
- Umstadter, Donald: Optics of high-intensity short-pulse lasers in relativistic plasma.
- Vinegoni, Claudio: Research in fiber optics. Publications, bibliography and photos.
- Wyant, James C.: Contains course notes and published papers in the field of interferometry, holography, and optical testing. Optical concepts are illustrated by the use of webMathematica.
- Xiao, Min: Studying nonlinear and quantum optics of atomic media and nanostructures at the University of Arknansas.
- de Dood, Michiel: University of California Santa Barbara. List of publications and research summaries on fabrication of photonic crystals, spontaneous emission of atoms and quantum optics. PhD thesis on-line.