Search Home : Science : Physics : Optics
- WWW Virtual Library for Optical Science & Engineering: Contains extensive lists of links to various resources that are useful to people working in the optics industry. These links include university and national research labs, archives of documents and images.
- 3D Stereograms: Introduction to the world of stereograms. Includes a tutorial, test and gallery.
- Advanced Liquid Crystal Technologies, Inc.: Research and Product Visions for Orientable Gases and Liquids, Science and Art.
- Atom and Quantum Optics links: A list of links in the field of Quantum Optics and Atom Optics.
- European Optical Society: The EOS represents all national optical societies in Europe and its individual members.
- Gamma FAQ: In video, computer graphics and image processing, gamma represents a numerical parameter that describes the nonlinearity of intensity reproduction.
- Incite: SPIE (the International Society for Optical Engineering), an electronic search service and online purchasing center, contains more than 90,000 SPIE papers and abstracts.
- International Commission for Optics: Contributes on an international basis to the progress and diffusion of knowledge in optics. Gives details on conferences, meetings, awards, travelling lecture programs and ICO newsletters.
- Laser Scanning Confocal Microscopy: Technical tutorial about 3-D laser scanning confocal microscopy, from the University of British Columbia.
- Light Bullet Home Page: The following Web pages discuss the phenomena of "light bullets," intense stable spherical pulses of laser light travelling through certain bulk glass and gaseous media.
- Lucky Optics Technology Co.,Ltd: Manufacturer of cylindrical lenses, toric mirrors, windows,spherical lenses,aspherical lenses, crystals,prisms and other optical components.
- National Institute of Physics (NIP) Instrumentation Physics Laboratory - Philippines: 15+ years of publications in pdf format.
- On-line Optical Library: On-line Optical Library with a lot of links to papers on the net for beginners to researchers.
- Optical Hub: The site focuses on various research resources for people who are in the area of optical networking research.
- Optical Society of America: A professional society of optical engineers and scientists devoted to advancing the fields of optics and photonics.
- Optical Tweezers and Laser Scalpel: Collection of links.
- Optics & Electrics Forums: Optics and Electrics Technical Forums.
- Optics Express: Electronic, peer-reviewed, journal. Provides free access to full text articles.
- Optics Resources: Directory of links: design, properties of light, components, manufacturers, applications, references, industry.
- Optics.net - Photonics and Optics Portal: Optics, lasers, fiber and photonics technical directory and community with research and development, employment and business forums.
- Optics.org: Online `resource` on optical, photonic, imaging, electronic, and optoelectronic technologies.
- Photonics Jobs Inc.: Photonics Jobs Inc. offers employment resources for photonics, optical, laser and MEMS industries.
- Photonics Online: Daily news and product updates for professionals in the optoelectronics industry: manufacturing, technology, equipment, supplies, discussion forums, chat, newsletter and software.
- Photonics Spectra: Magazine on optics, lasers, imaging, fiber optics, electro-optics, and optoelectronics; Laurin Publishing.
- Photonics.com: Photonics news; Laurin Publishing.
- PhotonicsFiber: Fiber optics industry news; Laurin Publishing.
- Sci.Optics FAQ: Frequently asked questions in optics in association with wavefront optics.
- Scientific American: The Triumph of the Light: Extensions to fiber optics will supply network capacity that borders on the infinite By Gary Stix
- Sofia University OSA Student Chapter: Chapter of the Optical Society of America at Sofia University, Bulgaria, established to promote the Science of Light among the students and to broaden their insight for post-graduate career.
- The History of the Telescope and the Binocular: Collection of articles and images.
- The Optics: An interactive information source on optics, theory and practice related to light, color, eye, refraction and reflection. A section for autodidactic learning, a book, many applets, images and flash animations.
- The Photonics Dictionary: Browse or search.
This category in other languages: