Search Home : Science : Physics : Particle : Research Centers : Accelerators : Synchrotrons
- Synchrotron Light Sources of the World: Hyperlinked list maintained by The Advanced Light Source (ALS), a division of Berkeley Lab.
- The Synchrotron Radiation WWW Database: A full list of synchrotron facilities, maintained at the Daresbury Laboratory.
- Advanced Light Source (ALS): Includes information about the organization, related news, a newsletter, user guide and current operational status information.
- Canadian Light Source: Home page for the Canadaian Light Source, a 3rd generation synchrotron in Saskatoon, Saskachewan, Canada.
- Chicago IL: Argonne Advanced Photon Source (APS): operated by The University of Chicago under contract with the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- China: Beijing Synchrotron Radiation Facility: An abstract containing information on the technical specifications of these facilities.
- Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source: Includes an introduction to the facility and basic experimental design information, information for users and research activity reports, and system operational status.
- Cyclotrons and Synchrotrons: history and perspectives: History and future of the sinchrotrons
- DARTS: Analytical research targeted solutions at Daresbury, Cheshire.
- DELTA, Uni Dortmund: DELTA 1.5 GeV electron accelerator facility at the University of Dortmund, Germany.
- Daresbury Synchrotron Radiation Source: Includes information on ways to obtain access, related news, regulations, operational status and brief descriptions of its research and support groups.
- Dubna ELectron SYnchrotron,JINR,Russia: DELSY project is third-generation synchrotron radiation (SR) source
- European Synchrotron Radiation Facility: Includes an introduction of this facility and the scientific applications thereof, publications, and a user guide.
- Germany, Berlin: Berliner Elektronenspeicherring-Gesellschaft für Synchrotronstrahlung m.b.H. (BESSY): Describes the accelerator, experiments, news, and researchers and administrators.
- Germany, Hamburg: Hamburger Synchrotronstrahlungslabor HASYLAB: at DESY
- High energy physics in Europe: Information about CERN - the European Organization for Nuclear Research.
- ISA: ISA is a Danish National Laboratory where research is carried out in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science and Biology using accelerators and storage rings.
- Japan, Harima Science Park City, SPring-8: Japanese 3rd generation synchrotron radiation facility
- Laboratoire pour Utilisation du Rayonnement Electromagnetique (LURE): Includes introductory information about this facility in France, staff lists, research proposal and visit information.
- Louisiana State University: Center for Advanced Microstructures and Devices: Includes technical information on the beamlines, beam schedules, events, downloadable forms, a user guide to the microfabrication facility, and newsletters.
- Lyncean Technologies, Inc.: Lyncean Technologies, Inc. is developing a compact light source for high resolution synchrotron imaging.
- MAX-lab, Lund University, Sweden: MAX-lab National Research Laboratory for Nuclear Physics and Synchrotron Radiation Research.
- MicroWorlds: An interactive educational tour of current research at Berkeley Lab's Advanced Light Source.
- PF photon factory: Japane Synchrotron research centre.
- Photoinjectors for synchrotrons: Short review of basic tapes of electron photoinjectors for synchrotrons and FELs
- Ritsumeikan University SR Center: Ritsumeikan University SR Center, Japan.
- SPring-8 English Homepage: SPring-8 is the world's largest third-generation synchrotron radiation facility.
- Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory: Includes descriptions of research being undertaken, technical parameters and a user guide, and administrative information.
- Switzerland, Villigen: Swiss Light Source (SLS): at Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI)
- Synchrotron: General description and application of synchrotron radiation.
- Synchrotron Light Source ANKA: Synchrotron light facility the ANKA
- Synchrotron Radiation Center: Part of the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Includes information on its background, related news, a user guide, operational parameters and a list of related publications.
- Synchrotron radiation: Synchrotron radiation - history,theory,applications.
- Trieste Italy: Elettra Synchrotron Light Source: Facility information. Includes virtual tour, guides, events and scientific highlights.
- USA, Upton, NY: National Synchrotron Light Source (NSLS): at Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL)
This category in other languages: