Search Home : Science : Physics : Particle : Research Centers
- BNL: Brookhaven National Laboratory
- CERN: European Laboratory for Particle Physics. Includes an introduction of the laboratory, information on experiments being conducted, publication archives, photos and press releases.
- CERN Summer Student Programs: Pages for each year starting with 1994.
- CESR/CLEO/LNS: The CESR e+e- storage ring, CLEO experiment, superconducting RF `group` and particle theory `group` at LNS, Cornell University.
- Cyclotron Research Centre at Louvain-la-Neuve: Research includes particle accelerators, ion sources and their applications. Also produce accelerated stable and radioactive ion beams. Features staff and facilities, projects, and running experiments.
- Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron (DESY): Basic research in high-energy and particle physics as well as in the production and application of synchrotron radiation.
- Fast Neutron Research Facility: RBS research using fast neutrons, materials modification with ions, free electron laser, and materials modification research. Located in Thailand.
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (Fermilab): A proton-antiproton collider in Batavia, Illinois.
- GSI: Heavy ion research center in Darmstadt, Germany.
- Gran Sasso National Laboratory: Large underground laboratory for particle physics and nuclear astrophysics.
- GridPP: A Grid for UK Particle Physics - a collaboration of Particle Physicists and Computing Scientists from the UK and CERN. News, projects, people, mailing lists, meetings, documents, links.
- INFN: Italian National Institute for Research in Nuclear and Subnuclear Physics.
- IPNS: Intense Pulsed Neutron Source at Argonne National Laboratory.
- JINR: Joint Institute for Nuclear Research in Dubna, Russia.
- Jefferson Lab: Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility, in Virginia.
- KEK: High Energy Accelerator Research Organization, Tsukuba, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan.
- LANL: Los Alamos National Laboratory
- LBNL: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Legnaro National Laboratories: LNL in Italy.
- NIKHEF: The National Institute for Nuclear Physics and High Energy Physics in Amsterdam.
- NUSL: National Underground Science Laboratory at Homestake.
- Particle Accelerators Around the World: Accelerators and labs, listed by location and particle type.
- Particle Beam Physics Laboratory - UCLA: Features experiments, collaborations and facilities, recent results and publications, conferences, workshops and meetings .
- SLAC: Stanford Linear Accelerator Center.
- Summer Students at CERN: An illustrated article from a 1999 participant.
- TRIUMF: Tri - University Meson Facility in Vancouver, Canada. A particle accelerator which focuses on pion and kaon experiments.
- Waste Isolation Pilot Plant, Carlsbad, NM: The WIPP underground facility includes an area designed specifically to host experiments that require shielding from cosmic rays.
This category in other languages: