Search Home : Science : Physics : Particle
- Particle Data Group: An international collaboration that reviews particle physics and related areas of astrophysics, and compiles/analyzes data on particle properties.
- Physics Picture of the Week: Each week a classic image from the world of particle physics featuring discoveries, people or experiments is presented.
- Acronyms of High Energy Physics: Organized list at Fermilab.
- American Physical Society: Division of Particles and Fields.
- CERN Public NewsGroups: Lists Public NewsGroups at CERN.
- HEPDATA: High energy physics databases at Durham University (UK): reactions (cross-sections, structure functions), experiments, email addresses.
- High Energy Physics Information Center (HEPIC): Comprehensive lists of HEP information: events (conferences, workshops), employment opportunities, experiments, labs, phone numbers, references.
- International Workshop on Frontier Science: Charm, Beauty and CP: The First International Workshop on Frontier Science will be held in the Frascati Laboratory of INFN on October 6-11,2002. The Workshop will be devoted to the physics of charm, beauty and CP violation, with special emphasys on the new B-factories and related experimental projects.
- Matter-Antimatter Asymmetry: Press announcement from KTeV experiment at Fermilab: confirmation of direct CP violation.
- Muon Collider Feasibility Study: At Fermilab.
- NALTA (North American Large area Time Coincidence Arrays) Collaboration: Educational/research experiments in North America studying cosmic rays with arrays of sparse detectors.
- Neutrino Factory and Muon Collider: At Brookhaven.
- Particle Physics in the UK: Directories, industry involvement, education.
- SLAC Online Particle Physics Information: Organized collection of links to high energy physics resources: reference, experiments, conferences, directories, publications, education, software.
- SPIRES: Databases and documents at SLAC. Mail and telephone directory of HEP people worldwide, conferences, institutions, experiments, preprints, books.
- The Data Analysis BriefBook: A condensed handbook covering subjects in statistics, computing, analysis and related fields. Intended as introduction and reference for data analysis, scientists and engineers.
- The Greatest Unsolved Problem in Particle Physics: Page devoted to the symmetry breaking, the mechanism that makes all mass.
- The Muon Electric Dipole Moment Home Page: Description of plans for a dedicated experiment to measure the muon electric dipole moment. Source material and links to theories and experiments.
- The Particle Detector BriefBook: A condensed handbook covering subjects around particle detectors, the underlying physics and the analysis of their data. Intended as introduction for newcomers and reference for physicists working in the field.
- The Review of Particle Physics: An international collaboration that reviews Particle Physics and related areas of Astrophysics, and compiles and analyzes data on particle properties. Often cited publication in particle physics during the last decade.
- Through the Looking Glass: Overview article about the world wide chase to produce antiatoms.
- U.S. Department of Energy Office of Nuclear Physics: Contains information about programs, laboratories, and universities funded by this office.
- US-HEPFOLK: Directory and survey of U.S. particle physicists.
This category in other languages: