Search Home : Science : Physics : Physicists
- PEERS - Physics Encyclopedia of E-Mail Records: Searchable directory of physicists. From: The Institute of Physics Publishing, UK
- Physics Finder: Compilation of physics authors that have published in American Institute of Physics journals.
- A. John Mallinckrodt: Professor of Physics, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. Includes a number of links to course materials, simulations and presentation materials.
- A. R. Osborne: Contains overview of research on nonlinear wave motion, references, conventions and events.
- Abigail Nussey: Undergraduate physics student. Includes a diary of related thoughts, a brief introduction to Feynman, information on personal interests in the subject and related links.
- Ahmet Satir: Academic Consultant. Resumé of the webmaster.
- Ajay Chaudhari: Postdoc at the National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan. Contains a curriculum vitae, research interests, list of publications. Field of interest - Dielectric relaxation, heterogeneous catalytic reaction and Finite Element Method.
- Alexander Shlyakhter: Researcher at Harvard University. Interests include variation of fundamental constants, nucleosynthesis, neutron cross sections, radiation risk, uncertainty analysis, risk analysis, monte carlo simulation, and global climate change.
- Alexey Sergeev: Postdoctoral Researcher in UMass Dartmouth, Department of Chemistry. Developing quantum-mechanical perturbation theory for atomic and molecular problems. Documents, publications, pictures.
- Amanda W. Peet: Assistant professor at the University of Toronto, interests include high-energy theoretical physics, string theory, quantum gravity and black holes.
- Amara Graps: Research at the Max Planck Institute studying circumplanetary dust physics, astronomical signal and image analysis.
- Andrea Piccione: High school physics teacher. Includes a curriculum vitae, a diagram of deep inelastic scattering and related links.
- Andy Dunn's Home Page: The research and ponderings of Andy Dunn, including his PhD thesis on tau lepton identification.
- Antonius Otto: Professor at the University of Alaska. Includes research interests and publications.
- Ard van Bergen: Theoretical physicist working as independent scientific consultant. Contains curriculum vitae and publication list.
- Are Severin Martinsen: Researcher at ALICE - A Large Ion Collider Experiment.
- Arnab Majumdar: Researcher at Boston University. Information about sandpile dynamics as well as computer simulations. Links to scholarly papers about granular dynamics research.
- Arran Curran: Graduated in physics in 2003, Edinburgh, Scotland and continues to research into the fields of single bubble sonoluminescence and linear/non-linear properties of II-VI quantum dots.
- Art Hobson: Professor Emeritus, Kansas State University. Includes information on published books, journal and conference papers, a resume and related links.
- Avshalom C. Elitzur: Senior Lecturer, Bar-Ilan University. Includes an autobiography, a curriculum vitae, and a list of publications in quantum mechanics, relativity, thermodynamics, evolutionary theory, philosophy of mind and psychoanalysis.
- Balaji Shankar: Talks about work in CFD, university and personal interests.
- Barbara De Lotto: Professor of Physics at the University of Udine, Italy. Provides useful information about scientific and teaching activity.
- Ben Ward: Bachelor of science from Boise State University. Contains personal information, resume, and Lobster Institute.
- Benjamin G Lee: Graduate student at Harvard University studying experimental condensed matter physics. Contains personal information, photos, and research interests.
- Bernard F. Burke: Professor of Astrophysics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. A profile of Bernard Burke and his work in radio astronomy
- Brenton Watkins: Professor at the University of Alaska. Includes research interests and graduate students.
- Britta Nestler: Professor at Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences. Research interests include phase transitions and numerical simulation of microstructure formation. Includes research projects and areas of interest, curriculum vitae and publications.
- C. D. Cantrell: Professor at the University of Texas at Dallas. Contains background information, teaching, research, links to courses.
- COS Expertise: Community of Science search engine to find home pages and contact addresses for scientists.
- Chang Liu and Na Deng: Teaching assistants at Rutgers University and New Jersey Institute of Technology. Personal description, photo album, research, and favorites.
- Charles Hard Townes: The Nobel Laureate in Physics 1964
- Christian Buth: Undergraduate at Physikalisch-Chemisches Institut. Contains research interests, curriculum vitae, publications, preprints, talks, and conferences.
- Chuck Niederriter: Professor at Gustavus Adolphus College. Includes contact information, research and academic interests, and personal information.
- Clifford V.Johnson: Professor at the University of Durham. Contains information on research, teaching, life and friends. Links to other sites relating to physics and mathematics.
- Colin Baxter: Research interests are in theoretical physics. Provides expert witness and scientific information service. Teaches at the University of Essex.
- DR.A.Viswanathan, Head of science, SRM institute of science: About Dr.A.viswanathan and solid state ionics. Find about solid state ionics, energy physics and answers to it.
- Dale Visser: Astrophysicist. Photos, resume, hobbies, and links to friends.
- Dan Swift: Researcher at the University of Alaska. Includes links to research projects.
- Dario Mitnik: Research fellow Rollins College. Contains research on atomic physics, electron impact ionization, excitation and recombination, parallelization of the R-matrix codes, distorted waves method, and time dependent method.
- Dario Zurcher: Postdoc at the University of Lausanne. Contains a brief history, curriculum vitae, research interests, list of publications.
- David Llewellyn-Jones: Professor at Leicester University. Includes details on what this role entails and also details of the University of Leicester.
- David Pace: Graduate student in physics at UCLA. Current research involves experimental plasma physics in the UCLA Tokamak Laboratory.
- Davison E. Soper: University of Oregon; theoretical elementary particle theory.
- Denis Danilov: Researcher at Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences. Interests include phase transformations in multi-component melts, rapid solidification under local-nonequilibrium conditions, and phase-field simulation of solidification.
- Dirk Lummerzheim: Research Professor at the University of Alaska. Includes research interests, personal information, and publications.
- Doron Cohen: Ben-Gurion University. Research interests: Quantum mechanics, Quantum chaos, Theory of driven mesoscopic (nano) systems, Quantum irreversibility, Dissipation and dephasing. Publications.
- Dr. Darkmatter: Faculty member at the University of Oregon who engages mostly in observational astronomy. Contains many pictures of astronomical phenomenon.
- Ed Boyden: Home page describes work on the border of physics, computation, and biology. Did work at MIT on quantum computation and RFID, and now work at Stanford on quantative aspects of memory encoding.
- Edward Chin Wang Lee: Engineering physics undergraduate. Offers resume, autobiography, projects and reports.
- Edward F. Redish: Professor at the University of Maryland. Contains projects, classes, activities and resources.
- Elena Caceres: Researcher at CINVESTAV, Mexico. Interests include string theory, gauge/string duality and QCD.
- Famous Physicists and Astronomers: Several pages containing brief biography and accomplishments.
- Farouk Faris: Profession, publications, interests and family.
- Gennady Miloshevsky: Postdoctoral Researcher at Brandeis University. Research interests are computational fluid dynamics, particle-solid and plasma interaction physics, plasma physics, biophysics of membrane proteins.
- German Mato: Researcher at Bariloche Nuclear Center. Includes activity on neural networks, neural modelling and related subjects. List of publications.
- Gerry Harp: Senior Software Scientist on the Allen Telescope Array for SETI. Contains curriculum vitae, and links to old graduate students.
- Giovanni Lasio: This is Dr Giovanni Lasio's home page. A former high energy physicist turned into a medical physicist. This page contains some of the previous research as well as some other non-physics material, like pictures and links to other sites.
- Golam Mortuza Hossain: Junior Research Fellow (Theoretical Physics) at The Institute of Mathematical Sciences.
- Gordon Aubrecht: Professor at Ohio State, Marion. Includes physics organizations, and information on energy and recycling.
- Greg Kochanski: Research results and papers in astrophysics and linguistics.
- Gregory Falkovich: Contains research interests and publication list.
- Guy Peralta: Professor at the University of Costa Rica. Curriculum vitae and recent publications focused on the properties of the nuclear forces, high energy proton collisions, and the `group` structure of grand unified theories.
- Harvey Leff: Professor Emeritus at the California State Polytechnic University. Includes teaching, research, and family information.
- Heidi Toft: Norwegian physicist. Information about CERN and Jack Steinberger.
- Henk van Elst -- Research in Relativistic Cosmology: Provides links to recent as well as classic research and review papers in relativistic cosmology and related fields, and also makes available notes with relevant equation systems.
- Holmes, Dan: Particle physics student. Contains galleries of photos.
- Homepage of Sven Menke: Postdoc at Max-Planck-Institut for physics in Munich. Contains my recent works in experimental high-energy physics on OPAL, BaBar and ATLAS. Calorimetry, B-physics, tau-physics and QCD are the main topics.
- Howard Schultz: Senior research scientist at the University of Massachusetts. Research projects include environmental monitoring, 3D terrain reconstruction, assimilating existing 3D information, and using 3D texture to improve classifier performance.
- Igor Beloborodov Home Page: My research interests (# Theoretical condensed matter physics with an emphasis on electronic properties of mesoscopic and disordered systems. ) & resume
- J.E. Villegas: This site contains an overview of the teaching and research activities of Dr. J.E. Villegas at Departamento de Física de Materiales, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- James G. Gilson: Site explains the motivation behind discoveries which include a formula for the fine structure constant and quantum physics high energy applications.
- James Imamura: Professor at the University of Oregon. Contains research, teaching, recent papers and talks.
- Jason Smolinski: Contains physics equations and formulas, physical constants, plus astronomy pictures.
- Jean-Pascal Rueff: Researcher at the Center for Radiation. Contains information on x-ray scattering, cryptography, and contact information.
- John Browne: Professor at Swinburne University of Technology. Introduces Mathematica projects, Grassmann algebra, programming for engineers, probabilistic and robust engineering design.
- Jose Mendes: Information about research, namely on random networks. Also presents classes online: Statistical physics, computational physics, and mechanics and relativity.
- Jürgen Reuter: Doctoral student at the University at Darmstadt. Includes links to particle physics, work and private interests.
- Kiyohisa Tokunaga: Contains entire paper entitled Total Integral for Electromagnetic Canonical Action.
- Konstantin Turitsyn: Personal page of Konstantin Turitsyn, currently a PhD student in Landau Institute of Theoretical Physics. Research interests: statistical hydrodynamics, elastic turbulence, nonlinear optics, nanooptics, left-handed materials.
- Kress, Holger: Ph.D. candidate in the Light Microscopy Group at Heidelberg. Contains a curriculum vitae, thesis and list of publications. the EMBL,
- Lars Petter Endresen: Postdoc at Norwegian University of Science and Technology. Includes education, cooking, fishing, science, pressemelding.
- Lucian Anton: Main field of activity is the statistical mechanics of non-equilibrium systems. Contains research, resume, and publications.
- MIT Center for Space Research: Faculty at the MIT Center for Space Research.
- Mahdi Personal Homepage: High Energy Physics Theorist
- Manuel Ballester Sánchez: Ph.D. student in Quantum Statistics at the Utrecht University. Includes personal information and education history.
- Marcelo Gleser: Professor at Dartmouth College. Contains research, teaching, public understanding of science, and public lectures.
- Marco A. Avila: Includes flash physics animations for students
- Marco Giammarchi: Research associate at University of Milano. Includes information on particle physics, a short biography, and links to particle physics.
- Mark Conde: Research Assistant Professor at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. Contains projects, biographical sketch, publications, and research interests.
- Martyn Key: Radiation physicist, research interests include radiation detector development. Site contains brief biography with link to PhD thesis.
- Massimiliano Alvioli: Professor at the University of Perugia. Many-body-theories, Hadronic Physics. Parallel computation.
- Matt Young: Professor at Colorado School of Mines. Lists courses taught, science and religion, optics, optical communications, metrology, biography, books and publications.
- Michael Allen: This site details projects completed by Michael Allen during his final year studying Applied Physics in Dublin City university. Projects include DNA analysis using laser ablation and x-ray standing waves surface science technique.
- Michael Ray: Graduate student at University of Massachusetts. Contains sections devoted to physics, programming languages, linux, book reviews, and personal writing.
- Michio Kaku: Professor of theoretical physics. Researching the unification of the four fundamental forces.
- Mike Crivello: Professor at Mesa College. Includes lab materials and tutorials, links to Hubble space telescope and the jet propulsion laboratory.
- Misha Stepanov: Working on turbulence theory, optical telecommunications and data clustering. Contains publications, CV, and notes.
- Mukul Agrawal: Graduate student at Stanford University. Includes research interests and publications, articles on relativity, quantum mechanics, and string theory
- Muralidhara.H.S.: Researcher at the National Aerospace Laboratories, Bangalore. Contains his work in the field of Combustion and Propulsion, his family and his interests.
- Niels Wessel: Professor at University of Potsdam. Interests include research in cardiovascular physics. Includes publications, talks, software, curriculum vitae, and links.
- Oleg Igoshin: Graduate student at the University of California, Berkeley. Contains research interests and experience, curriculum vitae, list of publications and photos.
- Oliver Rudzick: Researcher at the National Institute for the Physics of Matter. Includes research interests in the field of nonlinear dynamics.
- Pablo F. Verdes: Researcher at Instituto de Fisica Rosario. Includes personal information, interests, publications, journals, and links.
- Patrick B. M. van Kooten: This is the personal webspace of a young astrophysicist and statistician. The site includes a general introduction, outline of research interests, and a list of his scientific publications. Also included are content and links related to solar physics, cosmology and time series analysis.
- Paul Halpern: Professor at University of the Sciences in Philadelphia. Includes contact information, courses taught, press, awards, organizations, book reviews, recent articles, and a complete list of books.
- Paul Kinsler: Professor at Imperial College. Contains research and professional interests, past and present.
- Peter Lynds: Information and links relating to Peter Lynds' work on the subject of time, physics, Zeno's paradoxes and consciousness.
- Physics Faculty of E.A. Buketov Karaganda State University: More Information
- Publications of Richard hugtenburg University of Birmingham: Publications in the following subject areas; anomalous Rayleigh scattering, Monte Carlo (MC) and Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC), Synchrotron based XRF, High resolution dosimetry diamond detectors, theoretical radiobiology and microdosimetry.
- Rex Cook: Contains documents and resume.
- Reza Afzalzadeh: Contains research, publications, thin film lab, and microwave oven leak detector.
- Ricardo Ramirez-Gomez: Guest engineer at Fermilab, D0 experiment. Information about trigger DFE firmware.
- Richard Willingale: Lecturer in physics and senior undergraduate admissions tutor. The site contains course notes, reference manuals and various other topics associated with the author.
- Richard Wilson: Research Professor at Harvard University. Contains published papers, arsenic project, chemical carcinogens, radiation, human rights, elementary and particle physics.
- Rick Matthews: Professor at Wake Forest University. Contains information on teaching, research, and personal life.
- Risto Raitio: Includes guidance on popular reading in the subject as well as related links and descriptions of current work in particle physics and cosmology.
- Rocky Kolb: Cosmologist at Fermilab, working in the theoretical astrophysics group. Also professor of astronomy and astrophysics at the University of Chicago. Contains selected talks, and academic lectures.
- Roger Smith: Professor at the University of Alaska. Includes recent papers, and details on the GI space physics undergraduate intern program.
- Roger Vogelsang: Letters on his views on contemporary topics in this subject.
- Rolf Koenenkamp: Professor at Portland State University. Includes research interests, publications, cv, nano-devices, and electron optics.
- S. V. K. Kumar: Researcher at the Tata Institute. Includes information about collaborators, a list of publications and paper abstracts.
- Sandeep Gupta: Graduate assistant at Rutgers University. Contains information about research, personal page, and resume.
- Sanket Goel: Doctoral candidate at the University of Alberta. Contains research activities, personal biography, and photographs.
- Sara Kasun: Researcher at the University of Michigan. Contains astrophysics research on morphological correlations of galaxy clusters.
- Scott McGarvie: Physics information and the search for new physics with the ATLAS detector at the LHC in Cern.
- Seb James: PhD from University of Cambridge. Contains history and curriculum vitae.
- Sergey Kravchenko: Professor at Northeastern University. Contains publications, talks, media coverage of research, and photos.
- Soeren Rutz: Includes online copies of his dissertations, list of publications, pictures and a brief list of positions held.
- Southampton Physics and Astronomy Staff: Faculty and staff at the Physics and Astronomy Department at the University of Southampton.
- Space Physics Group at U Washington: Faculty, students, and staff of the space physics groups at UW
- Space Physics Research Laboratory: The people at Embry Riddle's Space Physics Research Lab.
- Srinivasan Bhaskar: Offers publications, conference presentations, ferrolelectrics, thin films, and raman spectroscopy.
- Stephen Jordan: Graduate student at MIT. Physics and math puzzles, scientist quotes, and personal information.
- Stephen L. Levy: Steve Levy is a member of the CDF (Collision Detector at FermiLab) collaboration and is working on problems of "top" physics and "new" physics.
- Steven Olmschenk: Student in physics and mathematics. Includes information on several areas of research; high energy, radio astronomy and solar physics.
- Sunil Mukhi: Faculty member at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. Includes string theory and quantum mechanics articles, classical Indian music and culture, also photos and music links.
- T.K. Kundra: Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. Author of many technical papers and books.
- Taha Mzoughi: Mississippi State University, Department of Physics and Astronomy: designing and delivering training to faculty, students and teachers on the use of computers for learning and teaching.
- Tania Rojas-Esponda: Undergraduate Physics major at Princeton University. Contains math and physics resources.
- The McNab Group: Contains information on the research group, research grants, publications, and curriculum vitae.
- Theodore Liolios: Professor at the Hellenic Naval Academy of Hydra. Includes fellowships, prizes, and research interests.
- Thomas Lottermoser: Ph.D at the University of Dortmund in 2002 about the magnetic and electric ordering of hexagonal manganites.
- Thomas Nattermann: Professor of theoretical and statistical physics.
- Thomas Neuhaus: Contains publications in computational physics, statistical physics and lattice gauge theory. Information about the precise study of condensed matter systems and particle interactions.
- Titus Sebastiaan van Erp: Contains scientific research and personal information.
- Tommaso Dorigo: Postdoctoral researcher working for Padova University. Contains information on high energy physics and chess.
- Tony Ragucci: Presidential Fellow in low-temperature condensed matter experiment at Ohio State University. Includes contact information and research interests.
- University of Michigan Faculty: Atmospheric, ocean, and space science at Ann Arbor.
- V. Stefan: Contains information on research in various areas of plasma physics and controlled thermonuclear fusion.
- Vladimir Cadez: Researcher at the Belgian Institute for Space Aeronomy. Contains publications, conferences,and scientific research information.
- Volodymyr V. Krasnoholovets: Professor at the National Academy of Science, Kyiv. Contains description research in conventional, applied and fundamental physics. Also deals with the submicroscopic construction of nature, quantum mechanics is combined with gravity.
- Wm. J. Veigele: Former lecturer at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Includes resume and list of publications.
- Wu, Jiun-Huei Proty: Research in cosmology, physics, free codes and personal background.
- Xue Song Rao: Research Scientist in the Temasek Laboratories of NUS. Contains information on fabrication and characterization of electromagnetic materials for the applications in microwave frequencies.
- Yasser Kadah: Research information on medical physics.
- Yuriy N. Zayko: Contains photos, curriculum vitae, list of publications and projects.
- Z. Q. Chen: Field of research is positron annihilation. Contains personal history, publication list and recent activities.
- Zhi Gang Yu: Research physicist studying spin-dependent transport in organic materials and devices, DNA and proteins, conducting polymers, and high-temperature superconductors.
This category in other languages: