Search Home : Science : Physics : Quantum Mechanics
- 100th Anniversary Of Quantum Theory: A scientific article about a new approach in quantum theory.
- An introduction to Quantized Lie Groups and Algebras: We give a selfcontained introduction to the theory of quantum groups according to Drinfeld highlighting the formal aspects as well as the applications to the Yang-Baxter equation and representation theory. Introductions to Hopf algebras, Poisson structures and deformation quantization are also provided.
- Encyclopedia.com - Quantum Theory: Includes a basic introduction to what this theory is, and links to relevant journal and magazine articles.
- Eurotechnology Japan: Quantum Device Simulations: Visualization and simulation of electron waves propagating through quantum device structures demonstrating solutions to the time-dependent Schroedinger equation
- Fermions and Bosons: A set of notes on fermions and bosons, including a review of angular momentum in quantum mechanics.
- Grains of Mystery: A primer for the non-professional interested in learning about the principles of quantum physics without all the math.
- Intro to Quantum Mechanics: This page is intended to give an ordinary person a brief overview of the importance and wonder of quantum mechanics.
- Introduction to the Basics of Dephasing: A qualitative introduction to the process by which quantum-mechanical interference effects get destroyed through the random influences of the environment. Includes Java simulation of a dissipative bath.
- Parity: An overview of Parity in quantum mechanics and of the ways to break quantum mechanical symmetry.
- Path Integral Approach to Quantum Mechanics: An intuitive description of Feynman's version of quantum mechanics written in poetic language.
- Path Integral Methods and Applications: These lectures are intended as an introduction to the technique of path integrals and their applications in physics. The audience is mainly first-year graduate students, and it is assumed that the reader has a good foundation in quantum mechanics.
- Physics Bookshelf - Quantum Mechanics: A collection of articles explaining basic concepts in quantum mechanics.
- QMvideos: Article which teaches the basics of quantum mechanics with help of digital videos showing the time evolution of wave packets in various potentials, with interference, tunneling.
- Quantum Chaos: An essay on the effects Chaos theory would have on traditional quantum mechanics.
- Quantum Communication: A short introduction titled "Quantum communication moves into the unknown" by David Deutsch and Artur Ekert.
- Quantum Cryptography: A recent overview of quantum cryptography.
- Quantum Cryptography in Norway: Application-oriented research at NTNU, Trondheim and Telenor, Oslo
- Quantum Experiments and the Foundations of Physics: Information about experiments performed in Austria.
- Quantum Information Dynamics: An overview of work done at Caltech on quantum information dynamics - the study of quantum Information Theory and its application to processes involving the interaction of qubits: the quantum carriers of information
- Quantum Lynx: A collection of quantum mechanic's related sites, with a few metaphysical sites as well.
- Quantum Mechanics: A survey of quantum mechanics from the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- Quantum Optics and Foundation of Physics: Pages and Links about Quantum Optics. Created by the `group` around Anton Zeilinger in Vienna.
- Quantum Physics: A qualitative description of the key aspects, including Heisenburg's Uncertainty Principle, wave-particle duality and related theories.
- Quantum Physics Online: A series of Java applets illustrating solutions to basic problems in this subject.
- Quantum Physics Primer: Describes some basic concepts of quantum physics.
- Quantum and Foundational Physics (A. Zeilinger): The website of the `group` around Prof. Zeilinger working at the university of Vienna in the field of Quantum Physics.
- Student Understanding of Quantum Mechanics: A set of lectures and reports outlining methods of teaching introductory quantum mechanics to a wide range of students.
- Teaching Symmetry in Introductory Physics: Modern physics is largely defined by fundamental symmetry principles and Noether's Theorem. It requires little more than high school algebra to understand and manipulate these concepts. We prescribe a symmetry module to insert into the curriculum, of a few weeks length.
- The EPR Paradox and Inequality Principle of Bell: A short article from the USENET Physics FAQ.
- The Quantum World: Review and discussion of implications of quantum theory, popular article written by a physicist.
- Topics in Modern Quantum Optics: This is the written version of lectures presented at the 17th Symposium on Theoretical Physics covering various topics in quantum optics.
- Virtual Journal Of Quantum Information: This monthly virtual journal contains articles that have appeared in one of the participating source journals and that fall within a number of contemporary topical areas in quantum information.
- Virtual Partical FAQ: This site answers questions about virtual particles.
- What is Quantum Physics?: History and explanation of quantum physics / quantum mechanics.
This category in other languages: