Search Home : Science : Physics : Rheology
- Colloid and Interface Science Page: Terms and field of colloid science, Laurier L. Schramm, University of Calgary.
- Food Rheology Laboratory - USA, MI: Rheology applied to food process engineering.
- Glossary of Colloid and Polymer Science: An index of definitions with illustrations of terms used in this subject.
- Glossary of Rheological Terms: By the Institute for Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics.
- Intro to polymers : The Macrogalleria: A cyberwonderland of polymer fun from University of S MS
- Materials Science Modeling: Project at NIST, Applied and Computational Mathematics Division, US gov. institute.
- Mechanical Properties of Polymers: Viscoelasticity, relaxation spectra, Model of polymer chain ..
- NIST: Materials Science - Polymers Division: National Institute of Standards and Technology (US government): polymers - electronics materials, biomaterials, ... large site with searchable index
- Polymers Division of NIST: The Polymers Division of US standards institute provides standards, measurement methods, and fundamental concepts for plastics industry
- Prof. Clifford Truesdell: Publications, bio, .. of the 'Grand Man' of Rheology.
- Rheology Group Twente - Netherland: Properties of dispersions, suspensions, and polymer solutions, such as viscosity and elastic moduli.
- Rheology Primer: Understanding of hydrocolloids.
- Rheology Research Center, University of Wisconsin: History, videos of rheologic processes, and links.
- Rheology in Crust and Mantle: Application to Earth Sciences.
- Rheology of Liquid Crystals - Freiburg: TMR Network - nematic fluids.
- Suspensions: Computational approach.
- The Origins of Rheology: A Short Historical Excursion: History and relationships with other areas of physics. [PDF]
- Transport in Permeable Media: Transport and phase change phenomena in porous media.
- Transport in permeable media: (Eindhoven University of Technology) Transport and phase change phenomena in building materials rocks, human tissue ...
- What is rheology anyway?: Rheology studies the flow of unusual materials, particularly non-Newtonian fluids such as mayonnaise, paint, molten plastics, and foams. The Society of Rheology caters to rheologists in many fields
- the physics of granular flows: Flow of grains : experimental and numerical studies