Search Home : Science : Physics : Software : Educational
- Active Education Ltd.: [Win] Software for teaching the topics of energy, forces and motion. The CDs are suitable for all abilities at KS3 and KS4.
- BearEdu Technologies Science Software: [Browser] Educational software designed for the high school or college student in Physics. The programs use animation to teach the course basics.
- Circuit Shop: [Win] A simulation program for the study of analog and digital electronics.
- EasySim Digital Electronic Simulator: [Win] Software for learning the behaviour of digital electronic circuits. Order from the web.
- Educational Physics Software: [Mac] A range of software created by Yves Pelletier.
- Equipotential Surfaces and Field Lines: 3D Electrostatics software for colleges and high schools for visualization of equipotential surfaces and field lines of many kinds of charges in addition with topographic and colored views.
- Eye On Science: A few simple educational programs for children. Traffic Flow Simulator, Snowflake and others.
- Fable Multimedia Physics Software: [Win - Mac] Educational software resources for High School(AP) and College Physics.
- Gravity simulator: Program to simulate the path of move for bodies (i.e. objects with mass) altered by the gravity drive between each other.
- High School Physics Software: We created seven physics software modules to learn kinematics, dynamics, optics, and to help prepare students for the Physics AP B exam. The modules include more than 2,000 problems.
- Intellectum Inc.: [Win] Producers of PhysicaElementa, a collection of interactive teaching and learning tools.
- Media for Teaching and Learning Physics at Netzmedian Shop: (win) Reviews and distribution of on-line interactive simulations for teaching and learning physics. Includes an online demonstration of "Müller's Physics CD", a multimedia based tutorial for experimental physics.
- OnScreen Science: [Win-Mac] OnScreen Particle Physics allows students to experience what real particle physics experiments are like.
- Open Physics 1.1: [Win] Two-part physics course on two CDs covering mechanics, thermodynamics and molecular physics, mechanical oscillations and waves, electricity and magnetism, optics, and quantum physics. From OpenTeach Group.
- Ottisoft Software: [Win] Offers'Orbit Xplorer' for exploring orbits of satellites and 'Interference' for exploring interference effects.
- Physics Academic Software: [DOS-Win] Great choice of various programs for DOS or Windows teaching physics on academic level. Expensive but very professional.
- Physics Software for Lecture and Study: [Win] Interactive programs for first year college level physics.
- PhysicsLab Computer Simulations: 25 free computer simulations of experiments for AS and A2 physics; for teachers to demonstrate difficult experiments and concepts; for students to use for revision and private study.
- PhysicsTutor: [Win] Multiple choice tests covering all physics subject areas taught in a first or second-year physics course. Good preparation before real tests and exams for high school and college students.
- Physisim: [Win] On-line software for high school physics teaching
- The VP7 Way Kool Project: [Unix] Free program intended to simulate a laboratory setup, where the user can experiment with radioactive nuclei.
- Trajectoryn software: Dr. Hanley's AeroTrajectory is a user-friendly software package for computing the trajectory of objects with or without aerodynamics forces.
- Twilight Software: [Win] Software simulating the mechanical behavior of user-designed objects and the circumlunar flight of an Apollo spacecraft.
- Virtual Physics: [Win] Collection of programs teaching physics. Virtual experiments. Simulations of various physical phenomena covering diffraction, dynamics, electrostatics, gravity, Kepler laws, kinematics, Kirchhoff, optics, oscillations, projectiles, thermodynamics, vectors and waves.
- Zihua Software, LLC Educational Software: [Win-Mac] Offers two programs: Logic Workshop and Harbor Master.