Search Home : Science : Social Sciences : Archaeology : Archaeologists : Bioarchaeologists
- Benfer, Robert: Detailed profile of this University of Missouri Professor. Research focus is the bioarchaeology of the central coast and western flanks of the Andes.
- Blumenfeld, Jodi: Research interests in Paleolithic Georgia. Features information on teaching, fieldwork, awards, and links. Department of Anthropology, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
- Buikstra, Jane E.: Curriculum vitae of this University of New Mexico Professor. Research interests include prehistoric skeletal populations from the Americas emphasizing micro-evolutionary change and biological response to environmental stress.
- Cahue, Laura: Detailed profile of this University of South Carolina Assistant Professor. Research orientation is driven by a biocultural approach that considers the context of human biology to include political-economic factors and power dynamics.
- Doran, Glen: Profile of this Florida State University Professor. Research interests include skeletal biology of populations in North America, Japan, and the Mediterranean.
- Hillson, Simon: Profile of this University College London Professor. Research interests include tooth and jaw reduction in the evolution of Neanderthals and modern humans and experimental earthworks.
- Hodges, Denise: Northern Illinois University professor with research interests in human skeletal biology, paleopathology, paleonutrition, and dental anthropology.
- Hogue, S. Homes: Curriculum vita for this Mississippi State University Associate Professor. Research interests include human osteology and the archaeology of the southeastern United States.
- Jones, Martin: Profile of this University of Cambridge bioarchaeologist and chairman of the Ancient Biomolecules Initiative.
- Lambert: Expert Professor Series: Article which profiles Utah State University bioarchaeologist Patricia Lambert.
- Larsen, Clark: Article from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill about this bioarchaeologist from its anthropology department.
- Lovell, Nancy: Curriculum vitae and research project information for this University of Alberta Professor. Research interests include the skeletal biology of Ancient Egypt and skeletal stresses in the Canadian fur trade.
- Nelson, Andrew: University of Western Ontario Associate Professor with research interests in human evolution and the human remains from ancient cultures.
- Owen, Tim: Brief profile of this Flinders University PhD candidate. Research interests include bioarchaeology, paleodiet, and paleopathology.
- Rathbun, Ted: Brief profile of this University of South Carolina Distinguished Professor Emeritus. Research interests include bioarchaeology of Egyptian pre-dynastic worker class segments of early state society.
- Rose, Jerome: Profile of this University of Arkansas Professor. Research interests include the bioarchaeology of Ancient Egypt and Nubia and the area of developmental enamel defects and dental histology.
- Smith, Maria O.: Northern Illinois University professor whose research focuses on the cultural inferences that can be made from paleopathological conditions.
- Stojanowski, Christopher: Brief profile of this Florida State University Adjunct Professor. Research interests include skeletal biology, bioarchaeology, quantitative methods.
- Sutter, Richard- IPFW: Detailed profile of this Indiana Purdue Fort Wayne (IPFW) assistant professor. Current research includes the Moche, Chinchorros, and the prehistoric peopling of South America.
- White, Christine: University of Western Ontario professor whose research interests include osteology, isotopic analyses, paleopathology, and ondontology in Nubia and Mesoamerica.