Search Home : Science : Social Sciences : Economics
- AEAweb: Information for economists provided by the American Economic Association. Includes electronic editions of the American Economic Review, the Journal of Economic Literature and the Journal of Economic Perspectives as well as the internet guide Resources for Economists on the Internet (RFE).
- ArgMax: Economics news, economists' web sites, data and link collection.
- Council of Economic Advisers: A three member council that analyzes and interprets economic developments and advises the President of the United States on national economic policy. Publishes Economic Report of the President, Monthly Economic Indicators and other analysis and data.
- David Smith's EconomicsUK: The website of David Smith, Economics Editor of The Sunday Times. Containing among other items, an article archive, research section, UK policy watch, and a Q&A forum.
- Dismal Scientist, The - Economy.com: Provides economic analysis, financial outlook, and global data.
- Ecommunics - the economics community: Provides working papers database, job listings, and economics discussion boards. Some features require free registration.
- Econdash: Presents U.S. economic data in an intuitive dashboard format. Provides tutorial on basic economic measures.
- Econoday: Economic calendar covering events such as US Treasury announcements, economic indicators and international banking holidays
- Economical Links: A search engine for working papers in economics plus links to sites related to economics and finance.
- Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World (EDIRC): Listing maintained by Christian Zimmermann of the University of Connecticut
- Economics Guide: Starting point for economics information with feature articles, web link library, and economic data.
- Economics in the news: Provides links to hundreds of articles appearing in the popular press and relating economics to everyday life.
- Economics, Money, and Fun: Links to Economics Lecture Notes, GAUSS,MATLAB Codes, Data, Economics journals, Economists, Economics Textbooks, Education, Stock Market Information and Investors Groups
- Economist Jokes: Jokes about economists and economics.
- Economy.com: Web portal for news, data, and analysis on the world's economies, industry status, and related topics. Includes online databases of economic and financial time series, The Dismal Scientist economics pages, and online shopping for Dismal Scientist souvenir items.
- Gothenburg Economic Research Database: Provides a collection of links to regional economics departments, current job and grant postings, conferences, associations, and journals.
- IDEAS: A central index of economics working papers.
- India Economy: Monthly report of developments in Indian economy, special reports on Union Budget and macro-economic database.
- JEL Classifications: Journal of Economic Literature Classification System
- Job Openings for Economists: JOE is published every month except January and July. The online version is generally available on the 5th of the month.
- Library of Economics and Liberty: Provides concise encyclopedia, classic texts, articles, and data links by topic.
- Links to News Articles: Provides a listing of articles from the popular press with questions relevant to the study of introductory economics and listing of relevant themes from popular textbooks.
- MIGA: The Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) is a member of the World Bank Group. Its purpose is to facilitate the flow of foreign direct investment to its developing member countries through the provision of investment guarantees against political risks.
- Models of the Economy: Provides essays about and software for forecasting the economy through the use of financial and macroeconomic models.
- NetEc: collection of networking projects for academic Economics.
- Resources for Economists on the Internet (RFE): Extensive guide of economics-related information on the web. Sponsored by the American Economics Association and edited by Bill Goffe.
- The International Finance Corporation: IFC is a member of the World Bank Group. It finances and provides advice for private sector ventures and projects in developing countries in partnership with private investors and, through its advisory work, helps governments create conditions that stimulate the flow of both domestic and foreign private savings and investment.
- WebEc: WWW resources in economics listed as part of the WWW Virtual Library.
- WoPEc: is a service for finding and downloading the latest research results in economics. It contains around 11,000 papers.
This category in other languages: