Search Home : Science : Social Sciences : Political Science : Organizations
- APSA Political Methodology section: Organized section of the American Political Science Association that includes researchers interested in research methods (such as inferential statistics, simulations and game theoretic models).
- American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies: AAASS is a nonprofit, nonpolitical, scholarly society which is the leading private organization dedicated to the advancement of knowledge about Russia, Central Eurasia, and Eastern and Central Europe.
- American Political Science Association: Includes information about the organization's history, membership rates and types, governance, meetings, programs and activities, news, publications, and opportunities, and information about education and careers in the field.
- American Politics Group (APG): The American Politics Group is a specialist `group` of the Political Studies Association. It is based in the UK. The Group holds an annual conference and colloquium. It also publishes American Politics Review.
- Australasian Political Studies Association: The aim of APSA is to promote the development of political studies. Information on courses at several universities, publications. Also includes information for women and post-graduates.
- BASEES: British Association for Slavonic and East European Studies
- Canadian Political Science Association: Information on teaching and research in political science; general information on the CPSA and the services offered to the community.
- Council for Asia-Europe Cooperation: A network of Asia Pacific and European think tanks and individuals working towards closer relations between the two regions. Includes background information, member roster, working `group` schedule, publications, and related links.
- European Youth Parliament Austria: Organization devoted to increasing young Austrians' awareness of European issues.
- Finnish Political Science Association: Mostly in Finnish. Contains an English summary which includes contact information, a listing of departments, abstracts, and books from the association.
- IPSA Committee on Concepts and Methods: The Committee on Concepts and Methods (C&M) of the International Political Science Association strives to promote methodological discussion that takes seriously both concept analysis and qualitative methods.
- Indiana Consortium for International Programs: Home pages of the Indiana Consortium of International Programs, an organization of 40 colleges and universities in Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky dedicated to international education.
- Indiana University Political Science Organizations and Associations: Comprehensive list of political science organizations and associations
- International Political Science Association: PSA was founded in 1949 under UNESCO sponsorship. Since then, national political science associations have constituted its core. Its founder members were, indeed, national associations: the American, Canadian, French and Indian political science associations.
- International Society of Political Psychology (ISPP): Formed to facilitate communication across disciplinary, geographic and political boundaries among scholars, concerned individuals in government and public posts.
- International Studies Association: The International Studies Association is an academic organization that facilitates research through publication and conventions. The Association is currently headquartered in the Department of Political Science at the University of Arizona.
- Israel Political Science Association: Journal, conference papers, list of members, announcements, and organizational constitution.
- La Trobe Politics society: This organization organises lectures and functions, publishes 'FORUM' magazine, and offers prizes and incentives to students.
- Macedonian Forum of Political Science: Professional society for individuals engaged in the study of politics and government in Macedonia, also working on projects for developing democracy; improvement of inter-ethnic relations; civil society; political culture.
- One Global Family: Nonprofit worldwide network of people promoting global understanding and conflict prevention by providing local programs, media, resources, outreach, and global news. Includes reports, audio and video files, and links.
- Political Studies Association of the UK: The PSA exists to develop and promote the study of politics. Includes general information, publications, and a notice board of events. Also features a member area.
- Swiss Evaluation Society: Organization intended to foster the exchange of information and experience in the field of evaluation between politics, administration, academia, NGOs and the private sector. Site includes information about conferences, working groups, teaching courses, membership, standards, publications, jobs in the field, and links.
This category in other languages: