Search Home : Science : Social Sciences : Political Science : Publications
- American Journal of Political Science: Covers research in such areas as American politics, public policy, international relations,comparative
- American Political Science Review: Bimonthly journal on this general subject as well as analyses of American politics. Full text available to subscribers from 2001.
- British Journal of Political Science: A broadly based journal aiming to cover developments across a wide range of countries and specialisms, with contributions drawn from all fields of political science and related disciplines.
- Canadian Journal of Political Science (CJPS): Leading Canadian forum for refereed scholarship in political science, published jointly CPSA/Acsp and Sqsp. Site provides abstracts and tables of contents of recent issues, manuscript and book review guidelines, and subscription and advertising information.
- Canadian Public Policy / Analyse de Politiques: Quarterly journal of domestic economic and social policy published by the University of Toronto Press. Searchable abstract archive, previews, editorial board and sponsor information, and submission and advertisement guidelines offered.
- Critical Review: An interdisciplinary journal of politics and society. Content includes call for papers and style guidelines, reviews of the journal itself, and index of current and forthcoming issues.
- Democracy and Nature: A journal for discussion of direct political, social, ecological, and "inclusive" democracy. Includes aims and scope, full back issues, selected texts, forthcoming themes, contribution guidelines, links, and subscription information.
- Idea Central: the virtual magazine of the Electronic Policy Network
- Japanese Journal of Political Science: Broadly based journal aiming to cover developments across a wide range of countries and specialisms, featuring articles in all fields of political science with emphasis on those having a conceptual thrust such as political theory, comparative politics, political behavior, political institutions, public policy, and international relations. Site includes pricing, contribution instructions, subscription information, advertising rates, content sample, links, and editorial board roster.
- Journal of Social and Political Studies: A socio-political journal published by the Central Asia and the Caucasus Information and Analytical Center (Luleo, Sweden).
- PS: Political Science & Politics: Publishes high-level intelligence about political science, including research, teaching, and professional development for political scientists.
- Political Science Books: Reviews on Political Science Books written by consumers at Epinions.com.
- Political Science Quarterly: A nonpartisan journal, PSQ is edited for both political scientists and general readers with a keen interest in public and foreign affairs. Each issue contains six topical articles and about 35 current book reviews. The reviews are timely and thorough so that readers are kept up-to-date on new literature.
- Political Science Quarterly Online: America's oldest continuously publishing political science journal brings you the world of political science -- including full text articles online.
- Political Studies: About the journal and other publications of the UK Political Studies Association, plus information about the profession and academic programs in the UK. Journal has international scope.
- Studies in American Political Development: Scholarly journal on political change and institutional development in the United States from a variety of theoretical viewpoints, with articles focusing on governmental institutions over time and on their social, economic and cultural setting.
- Swiss Political Science Review: Scholarly contributions from all fields of political science. The Review is trilingual (English, German, French), appears three to four times a year, and is sponsored by the Swiss Political Science Association.
- The American Political Science Review (APSR): Free to APSA members. Back issues may be purchased by the public. Describes how members of the APSA can access issues online for a modest additional fee.
- The Journal of Political Philosophy: International journal advancing New approaches in the study of theoretical issues arising out of moral, legal and political life. Site offers online subscription/renewal, latest table of contents, and a sample article.
- World Politics: Quarterly journal of political science founded in 1948, published by Johns Hopkins University Press, and produced under the editorial sponsorship of Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies. Site includes hypertext of current articles and links to ordering and submission information.
This category in other languages: