Search Home : Science : Social Sciences : Urban and Regional Planning : Consultants
- Acadian Zoning Services, LLC: Planning and zoning consultant in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Services include zoning applications, verification letters, assessments, and reports.
- Angus Matheson Associates: Town planning and development consultants in Scotland advising on planning applications, appeals and development plans including objections and public inquiry representation
- Barnes Planning: Provides professional services in town planning and urban and landscape design to commercial and residential clients across Australia.
- Behan Planning Associates: Consulting company dedicated to assisting communities to realize their vision of a quality place to live and work through the application of sound planning practices.
- Benchmark, Inc.: A local government service company providing professional planning, grant administration, and code enforcement to cities, towns, counties, regional organizations and state agencies.
- CIVITAS Urban Design & Planning Inc.: Specialist urban design, planning and landscape architecture practice based in Vancouver BC, Canada. Consultants for major local and international urban and community development projects, focused on sustainable practices.
- CIVIX: Portfolio and profile of urban planning consultancy firm based in London, England.
- CZB LLC: Alexandria, Virginia-based urban planning and neighborhood development consulting firm specializing in neighborhood revitalization.
- Calthorpe Associates: Features an extensive portfolio of regional, citywide, town, neighborhood and urban revitalization plans, including many built projects, from a pioneering New Urbanist firm based in Berkeley, California.
- Charrette Center Inc.: Promotes new urbanism through planning and development consulting and facilitating public involvement.
- Chesapeake Group, Inc.: Provides market analysis, urban planning, and economic development consulting.
- Christopher A. Joseph & Associates: Specializing in the management and preparation of environmental documents including environmental impact reports and statements, environmental assessments, and mitigated negative declarations.
- City Planning Consultants: Hong Kong firm offers planning studies, urban design, master planning, project management and development consulting.
- CityWorks: An urban design firm focusing on smart growth and transit oriented development.
- Civic Economics: Economic analysis and strategic planning firm with offices in Austin, Texas and Chicago, Illinois.
- Clarion Associates: American land use and real estate consulting firm with offices in five states.
- Collins and Schoettler: Planning Consultants, located in Visalia, CA. Provide professional services in city and regional planning, environmental assessment, urban design and contract planning services.
- Comedia: Advises cities on creative approaches to planning, economy, social inclusion, culture and local identity
- Community Planning & Environmental Associates: Provides comprehensive and environmental planning services for small communities and rural areas in upstate New York.
- CoolTown Studios: Uses arts and entertainment oriented economic development services to create virtual and physical communities of entrepreneurs and artists.
- Cooper Johnson Smith Architects: Innovative neo-traditional architecture and town planning contributing to a meaningful sense of place.
- Crawford Multari and Clark Associates: Provides consulting services in city and regional planning, the zoning ordinances, environmental planning, and computer applications. Located in San Luis Obispo, California.
- DADCO Economic Development Consultants: Economic development consultants specializing in regional strategy workshops and action plans.
- Danth, Inc.: Consultants specializing in downtown and neighborhood economic development, with experience primarily in New York City and surrounding areas.
- David Lock Associates: Specialist urban design consultancy based in Melbourne, Australia providing plans, strategies, and studies throughout Australasia.
- Dennis Zwagerman Associates, Inc.: A land planning and engineering consulting firm in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Design Plan Services Inc.: A town planning firm specializing in community and neighbourhood design, subdivision planning, and related services for private land development clients in the GTA and Southern Ontario.
- Development Land and Planning Consultants Ltd: British professional planning consultancy offering advice on development, planning and transportation issues. Has offices in Bedford, Bristol, Sheffield and Wokingham.
- Duany Plater-Zyberk and Company: Influential new urbanist firm with offices in Miami, Washington DC, and Charlotte.
- Dyett & Bhatia: Offers planning, urban design, zoning, transportation and GIS services.
- EDuce ltd: Economic development consultants specialising in partnership development and practitioner skills. Strategies, project development and evaluation. Based in Cambridge, UK.
- Environmental Design and Management Limited: Multi-disciplinary firm specializing in built and natural environment design and planning. Located in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Environmental Simulation Center: An independent not-for-profit laboratory specializing in 3D visualization, environmental impact statements, visual impact analysis, urban simulation, and consensus building.
- Espiritu Loci: Provides site planning, land planning, entitlement assistance, and development process assistance for developers and private individuals.
- Four Points Planning: Specializes in small town planning. Located in Concord, Massachusetts.
- Freedman Tung and Bottomley: An urban design and town planning firm based in San Francisco, specializing in downtown and district revitalization.
- Friendlystreet LLC: Enhances processes for design, planning and development of large mixed-use commercial projects using a 3D virtual urban environment simulation.
- Gehl Architects: Offers public space and public life surveys, town planning, recommendations and guidelines for city development.
- General Public Agency: A not-for-profit creative consultancy that promotes public debate about the importance of the public sphere.
- Global Telematics: Policy research and consulting firm established in 1986 that offers analysis, design, planning, presentations, and training.
- Goody Clancy: Interdisciplinary architecture, planning, and preservation firm located in Boston, Massachusetts.
- GrantWorks Home: Texas' largest grant writing and management firm, specializing in housing, community development, and planning services for rural communities.
- Greenberg Consultants, Inc.: Architecture and urban design firm based in Toronto, Ontario.
- HOK Planning Group: Provider of planning, landscape architecture and urban design services, specializing in new urbanism, sustainable design/low impact development, campus and master planning, hospitality, and commercial development.
- HRG Consultants Inc.: A planning firm based in Bethesda, Maryland offering services in heritage areas, heritage tourism, scenic byways, community participation, land planning, and zoning.
- Hofman Planning Associates: This is a land use planning, fiscal and environmental services firm, located in Carlsbad, California formed in 1985.
- HyettPalma: Consultants specializing in economic enhancement of downtowns and older business districts.
- Intelligent Space Partnership: Provides expertise on pedestrian movement and space use. Services include pedestrian modeling and advanced computer analysis.
- Iyer Rothaug Collaborative: Provides planning, design, development, and research from Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Jerry Weitz & Associates, Inc.: Planning and development consultants, specializes in developing growth management strategies, comprehensive plans, zoning ordinances, and other land use regulations.
- John F. Hickman & Associates: Consulting firm specializing in professional transportation, parking and urban planning services.
- Juurlink en Geluk: Dutch firm provides information on their methods, projects, philosophy, and company. [In Dutch and English]
- Kasler Associates, PA: Planning and development consulting firm that was established in 1975 to provide innovative and workable services for its clients.
- Ken Dakin: Land use planning consultant based in Burlington, Ontario.
- KenKay Associates: San Francisco, California firm provides urban planning and landscape architecture services for corporate, institutional and individual clients.
- Kevin Murray Associates: Operates primarily across the United Kingdom and Ireland in the fields of planning, regeneration, urban design and economic development.
- Land Use Consultants: Search for reputable planning consultants, architects, engineering consultants, and land surveyors by geographic area.
- Landmark Planning: Consultancy based in Leicester, England operates throughout the East and West Midlands. Information on conferences, lectures, recent work, and staff.
- Landpool Administrators: Helps communities and property owners direct regional land use and development to enhance the ecological and economic value of land.
- Lane Kendig, Inc.: National planning firm with offices outside of Chicago, Illinois and Houston, Texas.
- Lee, Burkhart, Liu Inc.: Comprised of landscape architects, planners, urban designers and architects. Located in Santa Monica, California.
- Lehe Planning: Provides comprehensive planning and project implementation services to local governments.
- Leite + Brooke: Academic and professional research on urban regeneration, architecture, landscape design and interior design.
- Leland Consulting Group: Real estate strategists with a focus on urban revitalization through implementation strategies, market research, and public-private partnerships.
- Luke Planning: Community strategic visioning facilitator with experience in 48 communities since 1983.
- Mason Richards Planning: Works in town planning and urban design, with offices in Bristol and Birmingham, England.
- Masterplanning.com: Christensen Design Management provides design charettes and quick schematic plans.
- McKenna Associates, Inc.: Includes mission statement, services list, staff profiles, project examples, locations map, and employment opportunities.
- Moore Iacofano Goltsman: Provides planning, design, communications, and management services. Offices in California, North Carolina, Oregon, and Wisconsin.
- Nelson\Nygaard Consulting Associates: Specializes in transit and multimodal transportation planning for small and large transit agencies.
- Optimal Environments: Research and consulting toward more humane buildings and parks.
- Peter J. Smith & Company, Inc.: Planning, urban design, and landscape architecture firm with offices in Buffalo, New York and Fort Erie, Ontario.
- Planners Collaborative Inc.: Offers a full range of consulting services in the areas of planning, design, management, and communication.
- Planning Appeals: Appeals to the Department of the Environment carried out for people who have been refused planning permission or issued with an enforcement notice within England and Wales.
- Planning Consultants UK Ltd: Offers planning permission, planning application, land for sale, development briefs, master plans, and town planning services to the public and private sectors.
- Planning Initiatives, LLC: Specializes in city planning, economic development and redevelopment, tax increment financing, and design projects for municipalities and developers in Illinois and Missouri.
- Planning and Design Institute: Land use planning based on social, economic, and physical factors.
- PlanningSoft: Provides IT solutions to planners, including transportation and land use modeling, planning support systems, and geographic information systems.
- Renaissance Planning Group: A planning and policy analysis firm specializing in transportation and land use integration, providing services primarily to public sector agencies.
- Rodgers Consulting: Specializes in land planning, civil engineering, surveying and environmental design.
- Rural Resources: Sustainable rural development, planning and consultancy provided by Rural Resources and associates.
- Schreiber/Anderson Associates: Multidisciplinary planning, design, and construction firm located in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Setplan: South African consultancy specializes in settlement planning, town planning, and community facilitation.
- Shillam and Smith: Information about the practice's projects, as well as news, discussion and feedback on architecture and urban design issues.
- Simon Yates: Independent consultant based in Auckland, New Zealand presents profile, services, and list of projects.
- Site Evaluations Environmental Consultants: New Jersey environmental scientist, planner, and surveyor William Honachefsky presents publications on environmental planning.
- Solimar Research Group: Conducts research and creates reports on land use issues.
- Space Syntax: An international, multi-disciplinary firm providing an evidence-based approach to the evaluation, strategic design and functional performance of buildings and urban areas.
- Spangle Associates: Consultants in community planning for small and medium-sized cities.
- Spikowski Planning Associates: City planning consulting firm located in Fort Myers, Florida. Includes information about projects in southewestern Florida.
- Stevens & Associates, P.C.: Provides site planning, project management and design services focusing on institutions, corporate design, urban design and civic facilities.
- Strategy Planning Associates: Schaumburg, Illinois firm offers services in market analysis, development, and transit. Background, products, biographies, projects, employment opportunities, upcoming events, and housing market projections.
- Studio Cascade: Community planning and design firm based in Spokane, Washington. Provides details about the firm and its staff, services, and clients.
- T&B Planning Consultants, Inc.: Land planning, urban design, and environmental planning for both public and private clients.
- TARU Consulting Group: Consulting `group` incorporated in India providing services in economic, social and institutional development and environmental sustainability.
- Taintor & Associates: Planning consultants providing services relating to comprehensive and strategic planning, economic development, and growth management.
- Terry A. Hayes Associates: Urban and environmental planning consultants, specializing in community impact assessment and community development planning.
- The Planning Center: Southern California company providing community and regional planning, land planning, environmental compliance and analysis, and school planning services. Includes newsletters, publications, and examples of past projects.
- The Planning Center, Arizona Office: Consulting service in Arizona providing community and regional land use planning, including rezoning, general plans, site design, master planning and landscape architecture.
- The Planning Studio Inc.: Provides technology to businesses and organizations that require specific technology to address planning, property development, property management, community and government communications, and grant management.
- The Spaxman Consulting Group Ltd.: Architectural planning and urban design consultants located in West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Thompson McRobert Edgeloe: Information on Australian business providing town planning, project management, and engineering.
- Townland Consultants Limited: Town planning, development consultancy, urban design and project management.
- Transportation Planning Partnership: Manchester based consultancy providing network and development planning, scheme appraisal, and regeneration studies.
- Urban Advantage: Uses digital photo editing technologies to aid in visualizing growth options, sharing of those visions, and to speed the learning process.
- Urban Design Associates: Offers design services in urban design, architecture and pattern books, and design guidelines.
- Urban Design Futures: Multi disciplinary planning, urban design and landscape practice which aims to provide exciting and imaginative design solutions that take full account of client and end user needs
- Urban Paradoxes: Assists community groups and residents with developing and sustaining vital, dynamic neighborhoods.
- Urban Research and Training Consultancy Ltd: Promotes sustainable urban development through providing affordable high quality research and training services.
- Urban Strategies Inc.: Toronto-based planning and urban design firm offering services to public and private clients in North America and Europe.
- Vista Planning Services: Provides demographics and forecasting, enrollment projections, facilities planning, program evaluation, statistical analysis, and survey preparation.
- Walkable Communities: A non-profit consulting firm which provides advice on how communities can become more pedestrian-friendly. Includes extensive recommended reading list and downloadable reports and photos.
- Willie Miller Urban Design and Planning: Consultancy based in Glasgow, Scotland providing conceptual, strategic, and development work in urban design and environmental planning.