Search Home : Science : Social Sciences : Urban and Regional Planning : Organizations
- Australian Institute of Urban Studies: Nonpartisan multidisciplinary national organization that deals with urban affairs issues. Membership information, profile, conference news, and list of achievements.
- Australian Institute of Urban Studies: Queensland Division: State chapter. Organization information and objectives, committee biographies, projects, publications, newsletters, classes, tours, and membership forms.
- Australian Institute of Urban Studies: Western Australia Division: Independent nonprofit organization concerned with urban affairs. Includes information on objectives, committee members, membership, activities, and news.
- California Planning Roundtable: A `group` of experienced public and private sector planners. Works on publications, presentations, and a scholarship.
- Canadian Association of Certified Planning Technicians: Dedicated to maintaining high standards for planning technicians and other related planning professions. Features information on membership, employment, and educational opportunities.
- Hong Kong Institute of Planners: Professional institute serving planners, architects, surveyors, and landscape architects.
- Illinois Association of Regional Councils: Represents regional planning agencies of Illinois. Includes services offered, calendar, downloadable publications, and an affiliate list.
- International Federation for Housing and Planning: A worldwide network of professionals representing the broad field of housing and planning.
- International Society of City and Regional Planners: A global association of professional planners, founded in 1965, bringing together recognized and highly qualified planners.
- Irish Planning Institute: Information on the professional body for qualified planners in Ireland.
- Malaysian Institute of Planners: Includes information on educational opportunities, consulting firms, local plans, and news.
- New Zealand Planning Institute: National professional body has information on events, employment, publications, and membership.
- Planners Network: Provides a voice for progressive professionals and activists concerned with urban planning and social justice. Includes publications.
- Planning Institute of Australia: Planning professional organisation that seeks the general advancement of regional and town planning, and promotes the artistic and scientific development of regions, cities and towns.
- Royal Town Planning Institute: Information about the British institute and the profession, with details on publications, awards, and policy.
- South African Planners: Home of the South African Council for Town and Regional Planners, the South African Planning Institute, and the Association of Consulting Town and Regional Planners of South Africa.
- Town and Country Planning Association: Works to improve the quality of people's lives and their environments through promoting and improving the art and science of planning.
- Urban Futures: Continuities and Discontinuities: Information about the 49th International Federation for Housing and Planning World Congress, held in Rome. In Italian and English.
- Vermont Association of Planning and Development Agencies: Organization fostering planning principles that will enhance the State's quality of life, through a combination of environmental and economic planning strategies.
- Women in Planning + Development: Chicago `group` provides leadership, networking, and educational opportunities.