Search Home : Science : Technology : Aerospace : Aeronautics : History : Airlines
- AeroTransport Data Bank: Profile, Fleet-list and Asset Management of all Operators of Transport Aircraft since 1930
- AirTimes: A virtual museum of the airline industry.
- Airline History: Extensive site covering the history of commercial aviation; contents include profiles of current and past airlines, index of airliners from 1910, and features on London's airports, supersonic transport, and the flying boat.
- Airliners of America, Inc.: Non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation, restoration, and flying display of America's airline heritage.
- Airliners.net: Statistics and history database covering all major commercial airliners. Includes seat charts and photos.
- Alaskan Airline History 1929-Now: A history of long gone Alaskan Airlines with fleet listings, memorabilia, and photos. Featuring Ellis Airlines, Alaska Coastal, Wien andPacific Northern.
- BKS Air Transport Ltd: A detailed history of the Airline from 1952 to 1970 including fleet details, route maps and some personal memories.
- Bonanza Airlines: History, memorabilia, information, and more on this post-war local service carrier that served the American Southwest prior to its 1967 merger into Air West.
- Bushies: Covers the history of the history of the Air Queensland. Information on a book been written by Ron Entsch, a picture gallery and details of the aircraft flown.
- Capital Airlines Association: Organization for former employees of the airline, which merged with United in 1961. Newsletter archives provided.
- Cheri's Wings Over Texas: Photographs, timetable covers, and other airliner memorabilia, as well as reunion information for former Trans Texas Airways and Texas International Airlines employees.
- History of Middle East Airlines - Air Liban (MEA): Air Liban (MEA)'s history pages. More than 100 pages and 330 pictures compose this website, retracing the story of one of the world's most remarkable airlines.
- History of PIA - Pakistan International Airlines: History of Pakistan's national airline. Photos of old aircraft, liveries of the past, major accidents, fleet list and aviation links.
- Hughes Airwest: A tribute site in memory of the top bannana in the west, Hughes Airwest. For friends, family, and former employees.
- Imperial Airways: Historical look at this airline that operated in Europe between 1916 and 1940, which eventually became British Airways.
- Mackey Airlines: Some information on Mackey Airlines, plus a contacts area for employees of the airline.
- Nationair Canada History: The employees' side of the lockout/bankruptcy story, and a history of the airline.
- National Airlines Sundowners: Organization of former stewardesses and flight attendants of National Airlines. This site includes the airline's history from 1934 through 1980.
- North Central Airlines: Timeline, fleet database and photo gallery, and memorabilia celebrating the former upper Midwestern carrier and its successor, Republic Airlines. Also includes NorLink a message board for former employees and fans of North Central.
- Ozark Air Lines: Includes the history of Ozark Air Lines, a locator of former employees, pictures of Ozark aircraft and guest books for feedback from customers remembering the past.
- Piedmont Airlines: Official site of the Piedmont Aviation Historical Society, which preserves the memory of Piedmont Airlines, predecessor of USAir. Features include fleet and route guides, historical articles, television commercials, and discussion forum.
- Pioneer Air Lines: Contains a brief history and photographs of the original airline from its inception in 1945 until its eventual merger into Continental in 1955.
- Redtails - Northwest Airlines Tribute Site: A tribute site dedicated to Northwest Airlines, the Minneapolis, Minnesota based global airline. Information, history, memorabilia, and links.
- RenoAir.net - Reno Air Online: Reno Air flew between 1992 and 1999, when American Airlines acquired it. This site commemorates the people behind "The Biggest Little Airline in the World."
- Seaplanes of Hawaii and the Pacific: A rare look at Hawaii and Pacific Seaplanes from the 1920's to 1950's. Includes Pan American Airways flying clippers, American and Japanese World War II seaplanes, and also Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhardt's link to this subject.
- Southern Airways: An in-depth historical site covering the airline from its birth to its 1979 merger with North Central Airlines to create Republic Airlines.
- TWA DCS Alumni Association: Organization of former Trans World Airlines (TWA) Directors of Customer Services and others associated with the program on B-747 and L-1011 fleet between 1970 and 1976. Reunion information, newsletter, memories of the program, and message board included.
- Tasman Empire Airways Ltd: Operating in New Zealand from 1940 to 1965 and a forerunner to Air New Zealand. Details of aircraft and routes flown
- The Evolution of the Iranian Airline Industry: A narrative overview of Iran Air and commercial air transit in Iran from 1927 to 1981.
- West Coast Airlines: Memories and more on this dynamic local service airline that grew with the Pacific Northwest until its 1967 triple merger with Pacific Airlines and Bonanza Airlines to form Air West.
- World Airline Historical Society: Provides information on the collection of airline memorabilia and the study of airlines and their history.