Search Home : Science : Technology : Electrical Engineering : Communications
- AM Ground Systems Co.: Details on ground systems for AM radio and lightning protection.
- Antenna and Electromagnetic Research Group: Offers research areas, projects, people, facilities, and PhD graduates.
- Applied Radar, Inc.: Research and development of radar and other electromagnetic sensor, communication, and navigation systems.
- BYU Wireless Communications Research: Information on channel probing and modeling, ray-tracing, space-time coding, and MIMO channels. Site provides publications and measured data for download.
- Blaw-Knox Diamond Radio Towers: Pictorial display of existin Blaw-Knox Diamond Radio towers. History and technical details are included.
- BraBant BreedBand: Research alliance in broadband communications technologies initiated by KPN, Lucent Technologies and the Eindhoven University of Technology. Offers news, project descriptions and publications.
- Carucel-Wireless Broadband Technology: Carucel(tm) is a fourth generation (4G) wireless technology that provides broadband 20 mbps channels, in 60 Ghz unlicensed spectrum, to mobile users at highway speeds.
- Civcom Inc.: Develops unique solutions including Free-X all-optical switch family as well as advanced DWDM wave processing solutions. These solutions free optical networks from most existing constraints and bring about a breakthrough in the all-optical communication infrastructure.
- Communication Signal Processing Lab.: Smart antenna solutions for CDMA systems. It includes adaptive algorithms and smart antenna architecture.
- Core components for ASIC and FPGA solutions: Support and services for ASIC solutions with CorePool IP core components.
- Cyrospace Technologies: A provider of technology transfer services with the focus on telecommunications, internet and bioscience technologies.
- Free Space Optics: In-depth information about the technology and its history. Includes operational notes, glossary, and FAQs.
- IEEE Communications Society: Diverse `group` of industry professionals with a common interest in advancing all communications technologies. Sponsors conferences and local activities.
- IEEE Signal Processing Society: Areas of interest are the theory and application of filtering, coding, transmitting, estimating, detecting, analyzing, recognizing, synthesizing, recording, and reproducing signals by digital or analog devices or techniques.
- Metro Communications and Electronics: Offers two way commercial radio, repeater, radio rentals, system design, antenna, tower, CCTV, emergency vehicles, and emergency equipment.
- Microwave Mall: Listing for major manufacturers of RF and Microwave products.
- Microwave design and RF: Microwave design and RF configuration. Troubleshooting the performance of microwave link
- Multimedia Communications Lab: Contains research in theory and algorithms for multimedia data compression and communications, digital watermarking and information hiding, and quantum informatics.
- PRX205: Contains a PRX trunking diagram, and information on the holden machine.
- Telecommunications Access Networks: Covers telecommunications access network architecture, components, forecasting and planning methodologies and technologies.
- Telecoms Virtual Library: Collection of links to telecommunication sites worldwide.
- YRP: A variety of pioneering research activities on mobile communications technology are implemented to bring the 21st Century multimedia information society.