Search Home : Science : Technology : Pyrotechnics : Experimental Rocketry
- AeroPac's: "Association of Experimental Rocketry of the Pacific" organizes regular high power rocket launches in Northern California and Nevada.
- Amateur Experimental Rocketry: Rocketry.Org maintains a large web database of suppliers for anything experimental rocketry enthusiasts could want, as well as a global rocketry organizations database and book lists.
- Amateur and Ex Rocketry: Information on motor construction, tooling and supplies.
- Ben's Chemical Propulsion: Tutorials on amateur experimental rocketry, along with videos, launch reports, and pictures.
- Blacksky: Real rocket science. With references and design equations.
- CTRA-NARCONN: Connecticut Tripoli and National Association of Rocketry. Lists launch information, recent launch photos, contact information or member application.
- Commonwealth Displays: Rocketry site for project parts you need.
- Designing Rocket Motors: Publications, articles, software and discussion groups about chemical rocket motors.
- Digital Wireless Firing Systems: Digital electronic firing systems for the model rocket enthusiast.
- Experimental Rocket Propulsion Society: The Bay Area's Non-profit Liquid Fuel Rocket Engine Design and Test Team.
- High Power Rocketry: This site answers the question: What is high power rocketry?
- International Experimental Aerospace Society: A knowledge base containing information on experimental rocketry, regulations of various countries, and information on grant opportunities.
- Jetex Engineering Works: Reference resources about Jetex and Jet-X micro rocket motors and propellants, plus gas generator experiments and propellant development projects
- Model Rocket Drag Analysis: NAR R and D Report
- National Association of Rocketry: The NAR is the oldest and largest sport rocketry organization in the world.
- Pacific Rocket Society: An experimental rocket society, dedicated to liquid propulsion research.
- Project Earth Crashlander: The Chronicles of Experimental Rocketry. Contains several personal rocketry projects that go into detailed explanation that anyone starting in scratch-built rocketry might be interested in.
- RRS: The Reaction Research Society is the oldest continuously operating amateur experimental rocket `group` in the United States.
- Richard Nakka's Experimental Rocketry: General information on what amateur experimental rocketry involves, and considerable specific information on motor and rocket design.
- Swiss Propulsion Laboratory: SPL develops propulsion elements for sounding rockets like LOX valves, injectors, regeneratively cooled combustions chambers, igniters, propellant feeding systems and thrust test stands.
- Systeme Solaire: Information on how to build the SS67B-1 liquid propellant rocket engine.
- The Civilian Space Exploration Team: Images and news from a rocket building private association aiming to launch the first amateur built rocket into space.
- Trailer Trash Aerospace: A `group` of high-power and experimental rocket enthusiasts in the desert southwest building magnificent things with the thinnest of resources.
- Tripoli: Tripoli is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement and operation of non-professional high power rocketry. Tripoli has members in the United States and 20 countries around the world.
- aRocket: Resources for amateur and experimental rocketeers.
- vk2zay's website: Experimental rocketry with small devices.