Search Home : Science : Technology : Space : Organizations and Associations
- American Astronautical Society: Offers society overview, news, publications, schedule of events, member services and scholarship information.
- Archimedes Institute: An aerospace policy research organization that maintains a forum for space policy issues, space law and policy document resources and links to other space policy entities.
- Association of Space Explorers: Organization and activity overview of an international non-profit professional and educational organization of more than 250 individuals who have flown in space.
- Australian Space Research Institute: Non-profit organization devoted to space technology in Australia. Includes overview of its main research projects and Australia's space activities in general.
- Austrian Society for Aerospace Medicine: Biomedical research of spaceflight physiology, medicine, and life sciences. Includes project, member and organizational information.
- British Interplanetary Society: Organization devoted to supporting and promoting the exploration of space and astronautics. Overview of publications and events, contact and membership information.
- CSIRO: Australian office for Space Science and Earth observation. Provides project information, organization overview and news.
- Celestis Foundation: Provides overview of a charitable organization promoting space exploration. Related to a company providing space funeral services.
- Center for Orbital and Reentry Debris Studies: Contains information in the areas of space debris, collision avoidance, and reentry breakup.
- Committee on Earth Observation Satellites (CEOS): Offers newsletters, events and publications of an association of Space Agencies responsible for Earth Observation for peaceful purposes.
- Committee on Space Research: Overview of the organization, events and publications of COSPAR, an organization created by the International Council for Science and dedicated to the scientific uses of space flight.
- EURISY: Charter, newsletters, events and proceedings of an association of European institutions and companies for educational and information activities to promote space technology in Europe.
- Earth and Space Foundation: Provides comprehensive info on expeditions, projects, awards of a charity in the UK for Space exploration and Earth preservation.
- European Low Gravity Research Association: Contains organization overview, membership information, events and newsletters of ELGRA, an international association of European scientists.
- Eurospace Foundation: Provides overview of space camp, expositions and outreach activities of a Belgian non-profit organization promoting the benefits and challenges of space science and technology.
- Florida Space Research Institute: Organisation to promote space industry and academia in Florida, USA. Features project and program information and directories.
- Forum for Aerospace Engineers: Technical support forums and mutual help system for engineering professionals, hosted by Eng-Tips.
- Foundation for International Development of Space: Overview of the organization and how to apply for its grants and prizes.
- High Frontier Organization: Organizational overview, events and documentation of a foundation in US devoted to protection of USA against ballistic missile attacks from Space.
- International Astronautical Federation: Comprehensive source of information about the international space-advocacy organization plus news and event information.
- International Charter Space and Major Disasters: Provides information on the charter and updated data and images from recent Earth disasters by an association of Space Agencies offering space data support to those affected by major natural or man-made disasters.
- International Society for Gravitational Physiology: Contains brief description of events, prizes and links to a journal of a gravitational physiology research association.
- International Space Agency: Provides summary and organization of `group` seeking to form a recognized international space agency.
- International Space Agency: Provides overview of goals and projects of an association seeking international status as a space agency.
- International Space Business Council: Provides comprehensive information on space industry profiles, directories and forums for space companies.
- Lift Off: Features contacts and programme of an organization to promote and subsidize aerospace industry in a region of the United Kingdoms.
- Living Universe Foundation: Overview, member's forum and newsletter of an association to preserve life on Earth, and to establish a migratory path for Earth life to spread through the galaxy.
- LunaCorp: Includes project and organization of an association promoting exploration of the Moon.
- Mars Prize: Providing details of project to raise funds for a prize for making missions to MARS.
- NASA Institute for Advanced Concepts: Overview of organization and projects by an association of universities. Focus on revolutionary concepts for architectures and systems for space.
- NASAWatch.INFO: A forum that promotes a critical view of NASA. Articles and news with reviews by the forum.
- NSS Chapters: Resources for chapters of the National Space Society including contact points and news.
- National Institute for Aerospace Technology (INTA): Spanish R&D Institute. Provides overview of services, links to Spanish aerospace industry and documentation.
- National Space Society: Comprehensive overview with newsletters, member forum and activities of an US association to "advance the day when people will live and work in space".
- National Space Society of Australia: Provides news, organizational and project facts about an association of space enthusiasts.
- Power of Ten Clubs International: Contains charter and program of an investment club for privately funded space exploration.
- ProSpace: Comprehensive news and overview of the a lobbying organization in USA dedicated to "access to Space for all".
- Reel Orbit: Not for profit organization promoting the knowledge and use of space explorations. Offers a variety of space related material, links and articles. Includes free e-mail and space merchandise.
- Satellite Industry Association: Contains overview and membership forum of a communications satellite industry trade organization in USA.
- Society of Satellite Professionals International: Provides comprehensive membership and organization info for a professional career development organization in the field of satellite communications. Includes areas reserved for members.
- Space Access Society: Newsletters and event listings of an organization that promotes cheaper access to space.
- Space Entrepreneurship Network: Links to space entrepreneurship news, ventures, advocacy organizations, commentary and a forum by private space entrepreneurship advocates.
- Space Frontier Foundation: Offers comprehensive news, projects and organization overview of an organization advocating cheap access to Space and rapid human colonization of Space.
- Space Future: A forum promoting access to space for all. Includes comprehensive space tourism, newsletters and document resources.
- Space Policy Project: Resource for civil and military space issues provided by the Federation of American Scientists, offering a wide range of policy and analysis documents and relevant links.
- Space Studies Board: Contains bulletins and reports of an association of the US National Academy of Sciences offering advice on space science and its applications.
- Space Studies Institute: Provides organization facts, research papers, space art, product catalogs of an association aiming at providing energy from Space.
- Space-Talk: Provides message forums about space, astronomy and related topics.
- Space.com Forum: Message board for discussions related to space and astronomy.
- SpaceConnection: Contains overview of the training and certification programs for space professionals by an association promoting space flight.
- SpaceTalk: A student organization at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA, advocating the human exploration of space. Includes news, forum and member area.
- Spacefleet: Offers forum and news by a `group` of space flight enthusiasts.
- Spacepol: A Finnish association devoted to space policy studies. Includes association overview and material about space law.
- Students for the Exploration and the Development of Space: Comprehensive overview with newsletters, forums, projects facts of a worldwide student space organization.
- The Canadian Space Society: Contains newsletters, forum and project information of a space advocacy group.
- The Civilian Space Exploration Team: Includes project overview, images and news from a rocket building private association aiming to launch the first amateur built rocket into space.
- The Mars Club: Offers news and events of an association of explorers of the Martian and Mars-analog environments.
- The Moon Society: International educational and scientific foundation for scientific study and development of the moon.
- The OURS Foundation: Provides overview of an arts and astronautical organization. Organizers of the Cosmic Dancer Sculpture and Ars Ad Astra space art projects on the Mir space station.
- The Planetary Society: Offers overview, events, news and publications of a large nonprofit organization that promotes exploration of the solar system and the search for extraterrestrial life. Includes merchandising and links to affiliates.
- The Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation: Offers facts, news, events information plus organization overview, articles, and member resources of AMSAT.
- The Space Foundation: Provides organization overview, projects, events, grants and prizes of a non-profit organization to advance space exploration, development, use and education.
- Utah Space Association: Provides information about the activities of the Utah chapter of the National Space Society in USA. Offers subscription to newsletter and related space links.
- X Prize Foundation: Provides comprehensive updated facts on prize rules, activities, photos, merchandising and educational support of an association offering ten million US dollars to the builders of the first private space passenger craft.
This category in other languages: